Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum >

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Augmentation Stories Post your entire ba experience (from researching, to your consult, to your pre-op, to surgery, to recovery) here in this forum. If you post your story, it should contain DETAILS. Posts or "stories" that are NOT detailed will be moved to the Post-op Recovery Forum.

Like Tree12Likes
  • 9 Post By Willowways
  • 1 Post By Willowways
  • 1 Post By Willowways
  • 1 Post By Willowways
Old 06-29-2017, 07:45 PM   #1  
It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. ~dune~

Willowways will become famous soon enough

Put one for in front of the other...

So my story for this goes beyond just looking to get bigger boobs, cause well I am transgender. So that means I need to include that part to complete this puzzle. I will try to make that part shorter. So as a child growing up I noticed differences between me and the other kids. Growing up in foster care didn't make it easier. I would get onto trouble expressing myself. Then when I was adopted I found out I wasn't the only one out there that was trans, and that there was a name for it. This was back in 1997.

I started doing research, on the whole transitioning. As a child I had two idols Dolly Parton and Jessica rabbit. Now I may not be able to sing or look like a run way model, but I still loved the beautiful silhouette. Jump to more present day and in 2006 I was discharged from the military I had started my transition, changed my name a year later, and started HRT (hormone replacement therapy) didn't developed much breast tissue. Btw anyone says puberty is hard for men have no idea what women go through. Her puts breast budding puberty with menopausal hot flashes/cold sweets at once...

Anyway I have been on hormones for the better part of a decade now, have tried to save up countless times for surgeries while researching the different types of implants. I was originally wanting silicone but found they were banned in the US back in 2000 so I decided saline I had researched the placement and incision site over and over, cause I obsess with things I focus on. Then the gummy bear silicone came out, but could only be used in revisions

I had found the implants I wanted though and no surgeon to do it. The implants were the Becker spectrum or double lumen implants with a high profile, at about 800cc and the armpit incision. Email after email to different surgeons got me no results so I decided to go back to the gummy bear silicone implants.

I had originally decided muscular but found an artical by a surgeon that talked about a forth location between the glandular and muscular places called subfascial. Keep running into issues between Dr either not going to the size, placement, or implant type. Had emailed Dr. Revis with photos of what I was wanting. He said it would have to be done in two surgeries with a total cost of around 16k-18k. I though that was a bit much and he seemed to want to go way bigger then I had planned even though there are times where I feel like going super big/fake (like Dolly Parton or Jessica rabbit which would be about 1400Ác.) So I kept looking.

So finally while searching for larger breast implant surgeons I came across Dr. Paul Zwiebel on a Google search. Looked at his before and after. The biggest impact like most was about 550-650cc figured ah hell why not, and scheduled an in person consultation. Went to the consult feeling like he knew what he was talking about. Mind you I had done so much homework he jokingly said he should hire me to explain ba surgeries, ha ha.

While my measurements didn't give me the 800 i was Aiming for he said he would be willing to do 690-750 max. Since then while paying for the upcoming surgery which I had scheduled about a week ago for the 14 of August, I found a second surgeon I might end up going to if I feel these are too small who does custom silicone sizes up to 2000. Mind you I will only go up to about 1350-1400 at most.

I have been wearing breast sizers to figure out my size I want. And have been switching between the 800cc and 1200cc by purlz. While I like the 1200 the bread I have work with the 800 better. Sister sizes is what I have been using for the 1200cc but even then it's a little hard to fit them into a 42dd so I would probably be looking at a 40h if I do end up going with a second surgery for 1350cc.

No issue with back wearing either sizers but some of the input has been that the 1200cc are big. Which I don't mind with my more stocky self. If you think of a female Gimli from Lord of the Rings, you might have an idea of my body frame. Even with a corset I was only able to get down to a 29 inch waist from a 36/38. But had to stop wearing that when I started working at the dairy, no I am not a milk maid, but a machine operator.

Anyway that's me so far... After my ba I am not sure if I am going to go FFS(facial feminization surgery) or grs (gender reassignment surgery). Both are on my list.

Thanks for listening ❤️,
Cat~/willowways
Willowways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 01:01 PM   #2  

So for the past month and a half I would say maybe two months even I have been wearing breast sizers to work and around the house. Trying to figure out the size I wanted. On average I was wearing the 800cc ones. So when I had my pre-op appointment I was hoping to get as close to possible to the 800 as I could. My surgeon at both the consult and pre-op had stated I didn't have wide enough of a BWD to get the 800. And that I could go up to a 750max. So asking his opinion since he knows his work better then me... He has been doing it for 30+ yrs. Going with another user who said they wished they had of gone with thier surgeons recommendation, even though my surgeon said he would be willing to sign off on the 750cc he recommended 700cc.

Now I haven't had my surgery yet so I don't know the results... But I hope these feelings of frustration and anxiety over the numbers is misleading and that listening to the surgeon was a good option... Just get the feeling I will be going with revis for a revision at some point in order to go bigger...I am just to passive to stick with guns and say this is the size I want period.

Next part will be there night before surgery. Talk to you all then.
baa1234 likes this.
Old 07-30-2017, 10:41 PM   #3  

This is going to be a short unplanned post. I am at 14 days left before surgery. Today I am supposed to stop taking vitamins and other pills that were on the don't take lost, I noticed that my breakfast power shake which I use nake blue and green machine which adds those vitamins and Ford's I am suppose to avoid... Now I am not sure what to do. Also I finally paid off the surgery last Friday...I was so excited and stressed I couldn't sleep.
Old 08-11-2017, 02:09 AM   #4  

Two days until

Two days out too surgery. Today I am going to be getting the rest of my stuff ready for surgery Monday. I figured out what to do for my breakfast shake. I am buying while fruit putting them in to a canning jars like Ball or Mason, and using the blade/bottom of a blender with the normal mouth jars to make my shakes/smoothies. They are thicker so it fills me up longer which is nice. Going to be getting food prep and meds filled, then going to a thrift store for a button up pj top. Even though I sleep in the nude I still need something to walk around in/run to the bathroom since there are others that live here. Also going to be picking up a selfie stick to do some clogging while I am recovering. There just isn't enough videos out there for the trans community for top surgery (boobies).

On another note seems to have started 'pms'ing' which sucks. Had it before I started HRT. And apparently the hormone therapy only make it more sparse not fully gone. So yay to light sensitive migraines, sore muscle, joints, and boobs also irritability. And food cravings, gah... Can't loss weight with those. Though I seem to be done over 12lb since I need came a vegetarian.
BarbarellaWanaB likes this.
Old 08-18-2017, 01:30 PM   #5  

Ok so I'm a little behind

Surgery day - day 4 post op.

Sunday into Monday I didn't sleep well. Was too excited it nervous I guess. I was up at about 1:30 or there about. Time to take a shower, and even straight my hair. Decided to go with a pony tail if I remember. Traffic wasn't too bad we had left easily enough. Saw the surgeon anesthesiologist and and nurse. Got changed into my gown, moved to the operating room where they promptly tired my arm out like a scarecrow. Of course this is when I got an itch on the bottom of my elbow. They verified what surgery I was having, then it to sleep I went.

About an hour later I was walking up. The nurse was nice enough to spoon feed me ice. I though that was really sweet. Had a hard time waking but was still able to move. So we got to the car and headed home. My chest feels really tight... At the time. One I got home I tried to sleep down stairs on the edge pillow... But my body just want having it so we moved to the recliner upstairs. Spent most of the time sleeping.
Old 08-18-2017, 01:39 PM   #6  

Tuesday, was my first post op follow-up and the first day of recovery. The Valium I had taken the night before didn't seem to do a whole lot to relax my muscle. The ps gave me a shot into the pectoral muscles as well as a different med inorder to help relax. Part of the pain pump catheter has gotten pulled out on the left breast but at the appointment they retaped it. Went home and once again sleep mostly. Every couple of hours when the pain meds were do I would get up and take them.

This was also the first day I could shower, and they wanted me to start manipulating the pocket... Mind you the implant was so big it was filling up the entire packet all the way put to the collar bone. So I used the shower to me advantage by applying warm water to the muscle while I tried to manipulate it. Like success. Like I say it's really tight. Was worrying that the pocket would shrink cause I could complete the manipulation. Supposedly they get easier as you do them... They wanted them done 6-8 times a day
..o could only do for and not even fully.

Hoping the swelling goes down a bit.
Old 08-18-2017, 01:47 PM   #7  

Which leads us to today. Yesterday I had started getting more creams in the side boob, inner arm that went away when stretched. So the theory day post op was my second follow-up. This time to remove the pain pump. I didn't realize how effective it was too getting home. When I got to the appointment I only had taken a muscle relaxer... It's all I feel like I needed. When I got there I was able to have my first BM since surgery, bloody miracle.

Got home and took another shower to help eat the left side muscle. Now I am starting to feel the pain pump meds wearing off, and wow there is more pain then I though... Well I still have the stinky pills. Now if I can only get the muscle cramps to go away...
Old 08-24-2017, 11:58 AM   #8  

Day ten PO

So past couple days I have been waking up with what I can only assume is morning boob. Basically the muscle is tense and the implant is high, had to take a muscle relaxer and massage to get it to calm down. Been having issues on day 7 & 8 with sleeping. And starting to get a bit restless or rather cabin fever. Really haven't been going anywhere not after Tuesday's walk that cause my chest to hurt so badly I had to have my husband pick me up and drive me home.

The vlog of my recovery hadn't been going all that much. Think I might wait till two weeks to cover that. That is since there is so little change I don't really feel like there's enough to cover in a video. The major points for video would be like the x month post-op sort of time frame.

Anyway. I think I am going to start trying to go for walks in the afternoon instead of morning won't get as hot that way... Might go to a park or something...I guess. Well that's all for now. Will keep everyone posted as more comes up.
baa1234 likes this.
Old 08-30-2018, 12:44 PM   #9  

Life changes and moving on.

Not going to lie it's been awhile... And I'm not fully ready to come back to this forum. Things have or are happening. Life changes. I'm looking at a new relationship with a wonderful woman that I'm blessed to have. The separation from the ex husband is coming to a completion. Moving cities, looking to change jobs. And overall feeling... Better about life. It's been a little over a year since my first breast augmentation, and while I'm still experiencing the double bubble/bottoming out on both breast... It seems they have dropped significantly from when I started this journey. And I won't lie still want to go larger to get that right shape...

This journey to see fulfillment has been long and isn't done... But I'm ready for what ever life comes at me. Hope to see you all soon. 😊❤️💕

Cat~
(Willowways)
04-26-2019 06:49 AM
Paid Advertisement