Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum >

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Augmentation Stories Post your entire ba experience (from researching, to your consult, to your pre-op, to surgery, to recovery) here in this forum. If you post your story, it should contain DETAILS. Posts or "stories" that are NOT detailed will be moved to the Post-op Recovery Forum.

Like Tree38Likes
  • 9 Post By Gummies4Me
  • 2 Post By Gummies4Me
  • 3 Post By Gummies4Me
  • 3 Post By Gummies4Me
  • 4 Post By Gummies4Me
  • 4 Post By Gummies4Me
  • 2 Post By Gummies4Me
  • 3 Post By Gummies4Me
  • 1 Post By Gummies4Me
  • 1 Post By Gummies4Me
  • 5 Post By Gummies4Me
  • 1 Post By Gummies4Me
Old 09-29-2017, 03:51 PM   #1  

Gummies4Me has a spectacular auraGummies4Me has a spectacular aura

Thought I'd share my experience...

I'm postop day 1 right now, but I will start out with how my journey started...

As I was developing as a teen, like every teen girl I wanted boobs... but they didn't happen. I did however develop a nice round butt lol. I got up to a 32B by the time I was 16. At 16 I became pregnant with my son and had him at 17 almost 18. My boobs of course got bigger during pregnancy and breastfeeding, I got to a 34C during pregnancy and a 34D during breastfeeding. After I dried up I was left with a 32AA. After of course I wanted them back to the C/D range I had gotten use to. By the time I was 19 I started researching breast augmentations. At the time all the risks etc scared me to the point I didn't want to do it, also it would have taken me a long time to save the money being a young single mom. I started looking into natural ways to grow them.

Upon my research, reading into many different methods from herbal supplements, to cow hormone supplements, to pumping devices (vacuum therapy), etc. I discovered I had been tuberous since I developed and had no idea. None of my boyfriends ever said anything, but looking at girls with this condition I definitely was on the scale to some degree. Mine were never severe but definitely cone shaped. (I have before BA pics in my private albums).

The first thing I tried with these natural methods was herbs. I read many programs from girls on forums, like this one, except for natural breast enhancement. I did the individual herbal approach. All that happened is my already acne prone skin broke out even more, my hormones and emotions went crazy, and my cycles started acting up. After a couple months I stopped and looked into more methods. I ended up trying a breast enhancement gum at the time called Zoft. I started to see very small results from it. So then I added in using a pump device. There are many out there. The most famous is the Brava system as it was developed by a PS who does fat grafting. It is said vacuum therapy helps the retention rate of the fat grafted during these augmentations. That system for me at the time was out of my price range, plus it needs to be used 10 hours per day... being a young mom, that just wouldn't fly lol. So I got a cheaper one called Noogleberry. I used it an hour per day at first. I started with smaller cups and moved up as I grew. While using the Noogleberry I had stopped the Zoft gum, did a cleanse to cleanse my hormones, then I started what was called Ultra Breast (it's no longer around). Ultra Breast is a bovine ovary supplement, essentially cow hormones. After the Zoft gum I had went from a 32AA to a 32B. After 6 months of consistency with the pump and bovine ovary supplement I had gotten to a 32DD or 34C (the 34C bras were easier to find at the time as I was stationed in GTMO Cuba with my ex husband). I stayed this size for years.

All throughout this time of doing the natural methods I still contemplated surgery. Eventhough my breasts grew... they were still cone shaped. I knew deep down surgery was my only answer. So here and there throughout the years I would research breast augmentations. It was a few years ago that I heard of these high cohesive gel "gummy bear" implants that it really started to pique my interest. Unfortunately at the time I was going through a divorce (my ex husband would never want me to get a breast augmentation, he was completely against them). So at the time I couldn't afford it with everything going on.

Now, I have been divorced since 2013. A year ago I started getting really serious about wanting a breast augmentation, but at the same time wanted to lose weight and get into shape before I did it. I started by eating better and working out here and there... that took me from about 160 lbs to 140 lbs. It was right before my BA that I joined a 6 week challenge by Lauren Drain that I really got to where I was happy. (I have before and after pics in my public albums). I got back to 130 lbs before surgery and I'm still at that weight, yay. So back to BA's lol...

All this year I started researching PS's and consulting with them. (I had consulted with a couple in the past but they aren't worth mentioning) I consulted with over 5 PS's before deciding on my wonderful PS Dr Robert Cohen! He is absolutely amazing and I can't emphasize that enough. Excellent bedside manner... my boyfriend met him today and said the same thing. He was more expensive than other PS's I consulted with, but I feel totally worth it.

My surgery was yesterday at his surgery clinic in Paradise Valley in AZ. I was instructed by Dr Cohen to take a valium the night before at 11pm, which I did with my food I had. As you cannot have any food or drink, not even water, past midnight before surgery. I slept soooo well that night and I can only imagine the valium did that. I highly recommend if your PS approves it to take something to calm yourself the night before surgery. I arrived at the clinic at 1pm as instructed. My surgery was at 2:30pm. I felt calm (probably from the valium) but my heart rate said otherwise LOL. My heart rate was going crazy.

The anesthesiologist came in to talk to me after I was changed into the proper clothes for surgery, we went over a few things. He was a very nice guy and made me feel at ease. Then Dr Cohen came in, we discussed my goals again, he marked me up, then the nurse took me into the OR. After that everything happened so fast and all at once. I felt like a car at a Nascar pitstop lol. One nurse was putting massagers on my legs, another one putting my monitors on me, and my anesthesiologist was putting in my IV. We joked how hard it was to find my viens, it took a while for him to find, but he only had to poke me once. That's the first time I went to a nurse or Dr that it only took one time! Usually they have to try multiple times, or fish for them.

The last thing I remember was us joking about the IV and the nurse said "he got it on the first try because he's the bestest of the westest". I woke up in recovery what seemed like a second later it was so bizarre. My boyfriend was already beside me and the nurse was helping me into my clothes I brought. She was also giving me ice chips as I was sooo dry and kept asking for water. I didn't feel the heavy feeling most describe. No elephant on my chest lol. I felt like I had went to the gym and did a ton of pushups, chest flys, and bench presses. It felt like I had did that the day before and the soreness set in. When I woke up I asked what they went with. The anesthesiologist was in the room and told me they put in Sientra anatomicals in 400 cc on both sides and he said they looked great. I looked at my card today and didn't see where it said it, but after going to see my PS today he showed me it's in the codes on it.

After a few minutes they put me in a wheel chair, the nurse wheeled me to the car, and my boyfriend drove me home. I had already set up my bed for me to easily just lay in. I have a wedge pillow with two of my regular pillows I use on top as well as a firm pillow under my legs. I also have a neck pillow. I highly recommend all of this to sleep! I accidentally scooted down in my sleep not completely flat, but probably at a 20 degree angle and I could not lift myself with my core muscles or legs at all. Luckily my boyfriend came in right after getting my son up for school and helped me up.

Now about food and meds... I have had NO nausea at all. I haven't taken any anti-nausea meds. Only things I've taken are my antibiotics, percocets, and valium for muscle spasms. I've only taken a few valium as I haven't had many spasms. Percocets, I took more last night than I have today. It's 3:30pm here now and I've only taken two percocets. Once this morning with breakfast and once at lunch. Yesterday when I got home I mainly drank ginger ale, water and gatorade, same thing for today. I had some crackers when I got home to have my meds. Later that night my boyfriend heated up some of the soup I made the other day (I made a big pot of chicken soup the night before surgery). I ate that then took more meds. This morning I had a parfait that I made the morning before surgery for me to have today. It had greek yogurt, granola, and berries in it. I had that and had my morning meds. Lunch, we came back here and both had soup as he now has a cold so he's now staying away from me as much as possible so I don't get sick.

I think my PS does the rapid recovery technique without labeling it. I felt amazing today. After my postop appointment this morning, my boyfriend and I went shopping a little. Walking around made me feel great. I was able to do more by myself than I thought I would. I brushed my own hair and teeth. I put on my makeup, and dressed myself. My PS has instructed me to start lifting my arms up as much as possible, to do elbow circles, and my boyfriend to stretch my shoulders every so often to stretch my pec muscles.

At my postop appointment this morning my PS looked at everything and said everything looks great. I don't have any bruising but I am taking Arnica Montana as well as Bromelain. They look boxy, which I expected. My PS told me they will look amazing at 3 months postop and they could change for up to a year. As of right now they look like a full C small D as far as how society views sizes lol. I will more than likely be much bigger in my proper band size.

Right now as typing this I feel no pain, just soreness as I mentioned. I don't feel groggy or anything. I feel great. The only thing is cotton mouth! I've been drinking sooo much water and gatorade lol. But it's to be expected with all the meds.

I will try to take some postop pics and get them up for you ladies. And will keep you updated on my progress. Right now I can get my elbows to my shoulders as far as how far I can stretch them.
Linaki, C1228, Pammy P and 6 others like this.
Gummies4Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 10:25 AM   #2  

post op day 2

It's still early in the day, it's 10:18am here and I'm about to have breakfast to take my breakfast antibiotic and other meds. I went to bed last night around 9pm, woke up around 3:30am very tight and sore... so took a percocet and iced my chest. Was replaying to threads on here for a bit and on some of my social media accounts, when all of a sudden I instantly felt nauseous for no reason... I had ate a pudding before taking my meds, I always eat something before I do. I went to throw up but couldn't. Took my temperature and it was 97.1 degrees, so I wasn't running a fever. I got my boyfriend to help me get a ginger ale bottle open, took my first anti-nausea pill, then walked around the house a bit to calm down. After that I was fine, ended up falling back asleep. And here we are, I just woke up around 10am lol. Both of my boys are still asleep (son and boyfriend). So grabbed me a quick breakfast and going to take my breakfast meds. I woke up very swollen and tight, so icing them now and it seems it's going down. I may only take my antibiotic and supplements (I take a multivitamin, arnica montana, and bromelain, as well as colace) as I'm not in any pain. TMI but I still haven't had a bowel movement, just gas, so maybe skipping the pain pill will help.
C1228 and peruviansexy like this.
Old 10-01-2017, 09:06 AM   #3  

post op day 3

Not taking the percocets definitely helped me going to the restroom. I haven't taken a percocet since 3:30am yesterday. I had a bowel movement last night and this morning. So seems I'm back to normal with that. I've only been taking my antibiotics, tylenol (I have the rapid release 500 mg ones), valium (for muscle relaxer), and my supplements which are multivitamin, arnica montana, colace, and bromelain. So far pretty good. I can lift my arms mostly over my head now. I can reach things in the cabinets. I'm just careful not to grab anything too heavy.

I think I pulled a muscle yesterday... my son had did something he wasn't supposed to so I heard my boyfriend getting onto him. I jumped out of bed too quickly and now my right boob underneath hurts a bit, like a muscle pull hurt. I had my boyfriend check everything, he said there's no bruising and the incisions look fine. So probably just pulled a muscle. It's just another reminder I need to take it more easy than I thought lol. I think me having a better recovery than I anticipated is making me think I can go back instantly to how I was preop :P

I was going to take my first shower yesterday, but the PS said someone has to help me, and my boyfriend was still very sick. I will see how he is today because I NEED one bad lol. I haven't taken off my bra or strap. The strap is super comfortable and hasn't caused me any problems at all.

My cleavage right now is about a finger and a half apart. Pre BA mine were about a finger apart, so sounds about right. I hope once they drop and fluff I can put a pretty bra on and have some amazing cleavage
C1228, Pammy P and peruviansexy like this.
Old 10-03-2017, 04:39 PM   #4  

Post op day 5

Took my last antibiotic this morning. Feeling great so organized some clothes, cleaned up a bit around the house. And decided to put on a bikini that use to make me look flat, and holy moly did it make me feel sexy! I know I still have a lot of healing to do, but I felt so great I snapped a few pics and sent them to my boyfriend :P

I added them to my public album on here for those interested. Still wearing my strap... it's not uncomfortable at all. My one week follow up is Thursday and I plan on getting the Biocorneum cream for my scars. PS said I could start it 2 weeks postop.

I do still have some yellow bruising but not bad at all. I added some topless pics to my private album as well for those on my FR to see.
C1228, Pammy P and peruviansexy like this.
Old 10-05-2017, 04:27 PM   #5  

post op day 7

Had my one week follow up appointment, my steristrips are off woohooo. My nipples were uber itchy last night it was driving me crazy! So glad to have the strips off and now using aquaphor on the areola and crease incisions. There is still some dried blood on them, the nurse told me not to worry about it and let it come off on its own. As soon as it does I will take updated topless pics.

I was cleared to wear any bralette, non-underwire bra, sports bra, etc now. So I went to Target a few bras, I'll post pics later. In the bralettes that are s-m-l sizes I fit well in a M, it said it was good for sizes 32B-34DD. In the non-padded bras the ones that fit best were the 34D size, everything else was too big in the band or too small in the cups. I only bought 3 bras at about $16 each for now. At the 3-6 month mark I will consider getting more quality bras. Currently measuring at 29 inches on my underbust and 38 inches on my bust. I know that puts me at a 30G/H or 32E/F or so but I want to see what happens after I D&F before I spend $50 a pop or so on bras.

It's so funny, I thought my boyfriend was being a bit dramatic when he said it, but he said whenever I would take off the bra the PS gave me they looked way bigger. Well the nurse at my appointment today said the same lol. She said that it surprised her as soon as I took everything off how big they look, but they look amazing for one week post op. She said everything looks great. I have the okay to side sleep if it's comfortable.

I went ahead and got some Biocorneum cream and was instructed I can start using it 2 weeks post op.

Back to work tomorrow, but thank goodness in most clothes you can't really tell I had anything done lol I usually would wear very padded push up bras, so unless I pull my top down or put on something skin tight, you can't tell which I like. I do feel the size really evened me out though.
C1228, Pammy P, Taurus and 1 others like this.
Old 10-05-2017, 06:58 PM   #6  

Pics in the bras I got :D

Old 10-14-2017, 04:31 PM   #7  

A little over 2 weeks post op

It's been a little over two weeks... feels like time has flown by. I had a slight scare yesterday. I emailed pictures of my crease incisions to my PS to get the okay to start scar treatment... at first he was concerned because in one of the photos my breasts appeared red, could have been lighting, could have been from wearing a bra (though I was wearing one similar to the one he gave me that day). But after one of the staff members called me and asked me a bit about it, they determined there was nothing to be alarmed about

So I started my scar treatment today, I will be using the Biocorneum cream. I will post the incision pics I sent the PS in my albums shortly. I'm planning on keeping track of my incision healing as I go.

Yesterday I really saw how my body is still healing even when I feel fine... I was more active during work, walking around more, etc. We had a pot luck so the night before I made a couple dishes, so I think the combination of the night before and more activity that day wore me out! When I got home and settled in, I was working on my computer and literally passed out with it on my lap lol. It was maybe 8pm. My son came in helped me put my computer away and turn off my light, etc. And I knocked back out, woke up normal time the next morning so slept about 10-11 hours lol. Hopefully that's a good thing and maybe just what my body needed.
Pammy P and peruviansexy like this.
Old 10-18-2017, 08:51 PM   #8  

3 weeks post op

Can't believe it's been 3 weeks already! I'm loving them more and more each day. My nipples lately have become extremely sensitive... I would say comparable to how they were in early stages of breastfeeding. So seems my nerves grew back just fine lol. Because of the nipple sensitivity, even in a thicker bra... my seatbelt in my car has been driving me nuts rubbing against my chest... so I bought one of those padded shoulder things for seatbelts, I got a sheep skin one and LOVE IT!!! So much better. Before buying it my breasts were so sore and sensitive by the time I got home from my commute now they're fine.

I go to my PS's office tomorrow, but not for a follow up appointment yet... I actually am going in for a hydra-facial... I entered a contest they had and won a free one so I'm excited to see how it is.

I was putting my scar cream on earlier and my boyfriend walked in... he said "I forgot how you looked before the surgery now" I laughed and he said "but you have underboob now and it looks awesome". And he's right, I have NO underboob before and now even with them not fully dropped, I have some he also commented on how round and "perfect" my nipples are. I'm sure my PS would love to hear the compliments he's giving his work lol. I will take update pics next week at my one month mark to post to see how they've changed.
Vanitys, Pammy P and peruviansexy like this.
Old 10-30-2017, 06:00 PM   #9  

One Month Post Op!

I posted some updated pics in my albums yesterday, both of my crease incision progress which is a public album and updated topless pics in my private one to show nipple progress.

They are still high, which is to be expected, but my nipples have definitely been healing very well. It's hard to see the scar at all now on my areolas. My crease incisions still look the same as they did a couple weeks ago, but I'm hopeful they'll heal nicely over the next few months.

Halloween weekend was a definite success for me... it was the first time I could wear a costume and not have to wear 2 padded bras to get my boobs to look the way I wanted I wore no bra as my top had a built in one, I just took the underwire out of it. I definitely feel now the size I got is perfect for me... it evens me out with my lower half. I'm so glad I didn't go smaller or bigger.

They are feeling softer everyday. I started back at the gym last week, my PS's office said it was okay to do cardio on an elliptical or stair master and I could do lower body workouts as long as no weight was on my shoulders, hands, and no resistance on my chest. I got a sports bra from Target that is high impact, no underwire, zip front, and the cups are molded. It's a 34DD, the band is very tight and the girls fit in it like a glove, no movement at all in it and it's not compressing them either. Last week I went to the gym a couple times, did weighted workouts on machines on lower body and cardio. I definitely felt a difference the next day... my breasts to me definitely felt softer. They aren't squishy like natural breasts yet, but not hard as a brick like a week postop.
Pammy P likes this.
Old 11-15-2017, 04:30 PM   #10  

6 Weeks Post-Op

Had my 6 week postop appointment with my PS today. He said everything looks great, it's healing nicely and that I should drop completely around 3-6 months but final results could take up to a year, all things I already expected. He said my scars are healing very nicely and should be close to gone completely by the next time I see him, when I am 6 months postop.

I got cleared for full workouts, yay! So excited to get back to my regular routine. He did say no direct chest such as flys, bench press, push ups, etc. Which is fine with me as I never really did those anyway lol. But definitely excited for shoulder and back day... that was my favorite. I will post progress photos at the 2 month mark. Still can't believe it's been over 6 weeks!

Now that I can workout again, my next goal is 120-125 lbs weight and get to 18-20% body fat. I'm currently 130-132 lbs and 24% body fat.
peruviansexy likes this.
Old 01-08-2018, 10:05 PM   #11  

A little over 3 months postop :)

I'm a little over 3 months post op and this post is a little overdue... sorry.

By measuring myself currently I'm 29 inches underbust and 38 1/2 on my bust, so that makes me a 30I/J or a UK 30G/GG. I'm not going to buy new bras just yet... I just have a feeling they have more progression to go through. I mean heck, I've gained 1/2 an inch in a month.

They are squishy at this point, way more than they were even a week ago. It seems week by week they get softer and softer.

Gym is still tough to do pullups, dips, and anything to do with me holding my weight up by my arms, it feels super weird still. A female trainer with under the muscle implants told me it took her 6 months postop to be able to do those exercises without it feeling weird. Her suggestion was to hang there at this point until it feels less weird.

I unfortunately gained a little weight over the holidays... so back at my exercise and diet routine I did preop to get my butt back in shape! I joined another challenge except this one is 3 months so hoping by the end of 3 months I'll be beach ready. My boyfriend wants to go to Vegas in March, so hopefully bikini ready by then.

My scars are flat on my creases but still red in comparison to my skin color, but hopefully that fades more soon. My areola scars are a light pink and still pretty bumpy. I added pics of my scars in my incision progress album and also an areola shot in my private album.

I definitely have way more cleavage than early on postop.... here's pics of me wearing the same bikini top I did early on postop

glucose, PaynePill, Ulala and 2 others like this.
Old 09-30-2018, 11:17 PM   #12  

Can't believe it's been a year!

WOW! I can't believe it's been a year already! Since my last update was at 3 months postop I have quite a bit to update on...

2018 at the start was not a good year for me, I had quite a bit going on. But BA wise at my 6 month mark I had an increase in size from my post here, I was at 39-39 1/2 inches on my bust at that point. PS said everything was great at my final postop appointment. My results are everything I dreamed of and then some. I never expected these kind of results but I got them!

Now at my 1 year mark I am 40 inches on my bust, 39 inches underbust so that puts me properly sized at a 30J or 32I. I've mainly been wearing bralettes and sports bras... I don't buy regular bras really, if I do I have gotten 34DD/DDD or 36DD bras depending where I go and I hem the band if needed. I have some 34DDD bras I bought at my 6 month mark that still fit great on the loosest hook.

I added more photos in my albums to update incision healing, how I look in the tops I've taken photos in before. As well as added to my private album with updated pics and showing how squishy they actually are when I squeeze them. I thought this might help those considering high cohesive gels. I will edit and add one to my public album with this also.

My scars for the most part are healed better than I expected but I'd love to make them disappear even more. I've been using bio oil on them daily, but may eventually check into other options. I'm in no rush though as they aren't that noticeable.
peruviansexy likes this.
07-15-2019 01:05 PM
Paid Advertisement