Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum >

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Augmentation Stories Post your entire ba experience (from researching, to your consult, to your pre-op, to surgery, to recovery) here in this forum. If you post your story, it should contain DETAILS. Posts or "stories" that are NOT detailed will be moved to the Post-op Recovery Forum.

Old 08-30-2018, 05:06 PM   #1  

DixieDog is on a distinguished road

Waited 15 years! Sept 14 BA

Hi ladies
I had my pre-op yesterday for my first BA. Iím 30 years old, no kids, currently a 36A/small B, hoping for a full C or D. Iím going with SRM 375 silicone unders (SRM = moderate profile). I want a natural, proportionate lookóIím 5í9Ē and 160-165 lbs, so these bitty things gotta go!

Hoping I can serve as a resource for other tall, athletic girls in here. My surgery is September 14, 2018.

I work out a lot, my diet is so-so. Iím really worried about losing muscle and gaining weight after surgery. I have a desk job and work from home most of the time, so Iím hoping that means I wonít have to take too much time off work.

Soooo we discussed all the procedures in my pre-op, but I started getting nervous. I brought a list of questions with me but there just didnít seem to be time for me to ask anything. I kept trying but felt a little rushed by the nurses. Luckily the girl at the checkout desk told me that Dr. Doucet also did her surgery and he did a great job, so it made me relax a little. I ended up making an appointment next week to ask the surgeon everything. Hoping it goes okay!
DixieDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 02:54 PM   #2  

2nd visit pre-BA

So after my pre-op when I was nervous about not getting all of my questions answered, I made another appointment with the doc. I got to meet with him and ask everything: Can I put my piercings back in (he said yes, immediately if I want to), will he fix the bottom of my left breast to make it round (yes, plus whatever the implant will do on its own), when can I travel via plane to visit my boyfriend (pretty much whenever Iím feeling better, and I can wear stockings if Iím super concerned about blood clots). Those were the main questions. Feeling much better! Iím 8 days out and just canít wait for next Friday to get here :-D
Old 09-15-2018, 07:32 PM   #3  

1 day Post-Op

Well ladies, yesterday was the day, I did it! The doc ended up doing 375 in both sides, which surprised me, because I thought my left side would need a larger implant. Iím very sore and swollen today. This morning wasnít too bad, but maybe I overdid it a little. Iím so worried that by reaching for food/water/my phone/etc, Iím gonna mess them up.

They donít look as big as Iíd hoped, so hopefully when the drop & fluff stage hits, theyíll look bigger.

Hoping to shower tomorrow. The doctor said I could do it today, but that def wasnít going to happen.
Old 09-25-2018, 06:21 PM   #4  

11 days Post Op

Iíve been slacking on updates!

I am SO in LOVE with my new boobs!!! I was extremely sore and tight for the first two days. I was so worried they wouldnít be big enough. Theyíve softened a little bit, and arenít right up under my chin anymore lol....definitely looking forward to 6 months from now when the drop and fluff finally happens, but who cares?! Theyíre great already

I have to wear a sports bra or highly supportive wireless until I reach 6 weeks post op. I got fitted for a bra out of curiosity a few days ago and was a 34 D. Seriously couldnít believe it. I thought a D would be HUGE, but I guess itís just another letter, because my boobies are very proportional to my figure. So far, I couldnít be happier.
Old 10-03-2018, 07:35 PM   #5  

3 weeks PO

Okay, 19 days technically...

My boyfriend came to visit this past weekend and he loves my new boobs just as much as I do! Did any of you ladies worry about sex messing things up?? Guess itís too late now, but Iíd suddenly get all paranoid afterward that theyíd shift into a weird position or something lol. I never specifically asked my PS about sex, but he DID clear me for the gym so I guess that counts as a workout (Iím not doing any upper body days yet, still taking it easy, but definitely getting my sweat on).

Iíve started applying the BioCorneum scar cream. It takes forever to dry but the stuff cost a fortune so I assume itíll work pretty well.

Were any other ladies just paranoid about every little thing?? I seem to go between super paranoid Iíll mess them up, then switch to ďoh it doesnít hurt so Iíll just do this thing I normally do.Ē

I seriously love them though, best thing Iíve done for myself.
The Following User Says Thank You to DixieDog For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2018, 09:56 AM   #6  

8 weeks + 2 days Post Op

Hi ladies!

Nothing too crazy to report, which is great! About 2 weeks ago, I had my 6-week appointment with my PS. He didnít really have much to say, which is on par for him....Still not the most personable guy, but I made sure to thank him and tell him how happy I am with the results.

He told me to come back in about a month (so 2 weeks at this point) if they havenít noticeably dropped, and one of the nurses could give me a compression strap to wear. I think theyíve dropped a bit though? I meant to take photos that day to track my progress but I forgot, guess Iíll take some now and see if thereís a difference even in 2 weeks....

I seriously LOVE my boobs so much. Iím still around a 36C/34D, just depends on the bra. I have one in each size right now, and 3 sports bras (size large from Academy Sports, their store brand. Only cost about $15 and they zip up the front and give great support. Cannot recommend them enough!!)

I can sort of sleep on my side now. Oddly getting used to sleeping on my back! Iím cleared for normal workouts at the gym, which has been a godsend. I have ZERO pain. Mild discomfort at the gym, or if Iím on my side for too long (like if my top arm is adding too much weight and pushing them together too much).

Best decision ever!
The Following User Says Thank You to DixieDog For This Useful Post:
07-15-2019 01:28 PM
Paid Advertisement