Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum >

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Augmentation Stories Post your entire ba experience (from researching, to your consult, to your pre-op, to surgery, to recovery) here in this forum. If you post your story, it should contain DETAILS. Posts or "stories" that are NOT detailed will be moved to the Post-op Recovery Forum.

Old 10-16-2018, 09:04 AM   #1  

GingerHen is on a distinguished road
Talking

35 Years of wishing coming true!

Yes, yes... 35 years!

Starting at around 12 YO I noticed the other girls were growing breasts and I wished I was too. Years passed but I still remained small, granted I did get a bit, but still an A. It sucked that I had aged into "woman" but felt like I was the equivalent of a pre-pubescent boy... lol

I would see a pretty bra in a store and find the smallest was a B. Eh. Oooo! What about that one? Nope. Ooooo! Maybe this one? Nope. I would finally leave the area depressed and despondent. The only thing more depressing was actually giving them a shot in the dressing room. I am sure some of you reading this can relate!

When I had my first child I was astounded at how big my breasts got when my milk came in! I was totally unprepared for containing the amazing new boobs! My friend who was a D cup gave me one of her bras until I could make it to the store and get some of my own. I put it and and we both laughed as the band in the front stood almost an inch away from my rib cage. Who would have thunk? I hoped and hoped I would be one of those ladies whose breasts remained larger after pregnancy. Unfortunately, after each of my three girls my breast tissue just seemed to melt a little more away. So now I was an even smaller A.

All three of my girls felt prideful glee when their breasts exceeded mommy's. They were so happy and cute! lol.

I hemmed and hawed over the years about breast augmentation, but could not justify the expense. Once I got pretty close to allocating funds, but other surprise expenses arose and it was sidelined. Now at 47 I am in the countdown with only 2 days to go for my BA! Granted, I feel guilt about spending the money on boobies rather than a carport, or a new riding mower, or maybe new shocks and struts for my not quite worn out vehicle suspension, or or or... However, I know how I am, so I paid in full at my successful consultation! No redirecting funds now, lol!

I am so excited, and of course worried if I made the correct decision of implant type and shape and volume. It almost seems surreal to know in two days I will finally have breasts that will not require padding to look like I have them. Breasts that do not have a tight band still keep riding up because the shoulder straps have to be adjusted too snug so they will close the gap at the top. I just cannot put into words how happy I am!

After I was diagnosed with sero-positive rheumatoid arthritis a year ago and the barrage of unpleasant medication effects kicked in, my body and mind seemed to morph into a sluggish non me. Pain and exhaustion left me less active, the medication left my mental acuity muddy. Between the two I gained 30+ pounds of non muscle weight. Three months ago I stopped taking the methotrexate and started Plaquenil. My former self has started emerging, even though my overall energy level is not where I wish to be. As the weight amassed I started to get a little bit of boobie! Hmmm, I thought maybe there was a plus to this! LOL. But, alas, not much grew. However, I cannot help to think that little bit sure will make my new augmented breasts all the better to look at!

So, there is some of my back story and I hope I am diligent with posting progress from this point.

To the ladies out there who are thinking it is too late to finally get your wish, it isn't. There are quite a few of us out there who are making the leap. To the ladies out there who wonder if it will ever happen, be patient grasshopper, you will find a moment it will become possible.

GingerHen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GingerHen For This Useful Post:
04-26-2019 06:48 AM
Paid Advertisement