Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum >

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Augmentation Stories Post your entire ba experience (from researching, to your consult, to your pre-op, to surgery, to recovery) here in this forum. If you post your story, it should contain DETAILS. Posts or "stories" that are NOT detailed will be moved to the Post-op Recovery Forum.

Old 12-20-2018, 09:00 AM   #1  
surgery date dec 10th 2018

Spatterdock is on a distinguished road

520 cc OVERS!

I figured I'd post my experience because I was desperate for info on overs before my surgery.

I got 520 CCs on my left and 485 on my right. I had mild sagging from birth control. I only went to one consult with one doctor, because he had my favorite before and afters album by far. I met him and adored his office, staff, and professional manner so I was happy to not visit others.

Day of the surgery, I was not nervous at all. Which was surprising! Just excited. Did all the pre op stuff like the pregnancy test, took the meds they gave me, and got to wrap myself in a heated blanket. They raise your temp for surgery, don't remember why. Then, my doc came in and marked me all up. When the nurses came to get me, I only got nervous when I saw the surgery theatre. They strap you with your arms out to a T-shaped table, kinda reminded me of a crucifix. It would have been really scary if I wasn't given those anti-anxiety meds, I'm sure. The anasthesiologist was putting the needle in my hand, and another nurse was asking about my tattoos and travels. I was talking about Iceland, and then I suddenly woke up with boobs.

It's the weirdest thing, you're halfway through a sentence and then it's a time jump. Anyway, titties!

Anathesia makes you as silly as a drunk. I remember talking about how hungry I was! The nurses helped me dress and took me out to my boyfriend. I was so happy to see him! I bumped my head getting into the car, so watch out for that.

About healing with overs... There is NO pain. None. The biggest thing I was worried about was the pain. I'm a huge whimp. There will be a tight feeling and a bit of soreness, but ZERO pain. Do not worry about pain. Your back will hurt more than your chest, and only cuz you have to sleep on it. The exhaustion was what surprised me. Some days I was so freaking tired I could barely get out of bed.

They haven't changed much in looks after 2 weeks, but they're definitely getting softer now! At 2 weeks I was allowed to sleep on my back and that was the best part.

I went from a 32 D to a 32 G, at 5'7 and 137 lbs.

I love love love love LOVE my boobs and know I made the right decision for myself. I'll put some photos in my public profile of them!
Spatterdock is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spatterdock For This Useful Post:
07-15-2019 01:09 PM
Paid Advertisement