Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum >

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Augmentation Stories Post your entire ba experience (from researching, to your consult, to your pre-op, to surgery, to recovery) here in this forum. If you post your story, it should contain DETAILS. Posts or "stories" that are NOT detailed will be moved to the Post-op Recovery Forum.

Like Tree1Likes
Old 04-01-2019, 08:41 AM   #1  

peruviansexy is on a distinguished road
Talking

cant wait for boobland day to be here 1

im so excited to say that i'm new to this forum and been reading all of your blogs and you are all very interesting and def help with all my concerns!! im so excited.

I'm from NJ and will be having BA in a little than 2 months and i'm so excited to say that im super happy about this decision!!!!

i been wanting to get them done for a while, but for some reason i always thought it was going to cost me like 25k which i know is crazy but i really thought that it was this expensive.. (Please don't judge me lol) i had my baby about a week ago week ago jk jk about 15 months ago.. And i breastfeed for 1 year! Needless to say why i wanted to get them done, but for some reason i thought that once i got pregnant i was going to grow boobs and just keep them. i was always a 34b and after my baby i was a DD my boobs were huge!! and i loved them.. But it was all milk (boom!) i know.. After i stop breast feeding i was back to a deflated 34b my boobs dies (R.I.P) they were saggy, but a lot smaller than before, i will look at myself in the mirror and cried. and i was upset every day and cried every night for a week. My fiancť said he loves me for me and idk if he said it to make me feel better, but i know he really loves me just like i love him. and so i started to do my research!! tons of it!! Like obsessed, YouTube, google and all Mds sites like 24/7 even at work. i then explained how this made me feel and he stated that he would do anything for me and if this makes me happy he will be here to support me. it took about a week for him to agree with me and i love him for that. we are also getting married 6 month after my BA so this was one of the reasons he told me to wait. but i did not want to cause i had tried on my dress with my milk boobs and now they were gone.

Iím so excited and im going to get Saline 600cc, i weight 140 on bad days and 135 on good days lol. i have broad shoulders and a wide chest.. i could fit a board game lmao!! jk jk not that bad.. lol in order for me not to have a lift i would need a bigger size and also im doing the new Ideals which are more pricey, but they feel just like the silicone. I'm going under the muscle and my ideals are high profile which i love and i cant wait!!!! i would be putting pics up of my recovery and update this if i decide a diff size or type. i know lol hopefully no smaller than 600 i would hope for maybe no more than 645cc, but happy with my 600c. i mean its already ordered lol i confirmed last week. lol so there is no going back.

Update.

My medical clearance is schedule on May 2nd ahhhhh!! last meet with my Doctor is on May 7th and my operation date is 5/13/19!! so excited.

I keep asking my future hubby if he is as exited as i am for my new boobs and he says yes lol he does not seem supper excited about it, but enough to make me happy and smiles with love to me. lol

I also will be adding my 3d pic from the consultation. once i figure this out hopefully can add it into my pics lol. btw the 3d pic looks weird. hmmm i hope i dont look like that in real life cause it's very dramatic lol in a fake way. I'll update it so i can get some real thoughts. lol

(Posting here since i cant save put up my first blog yet.. )
Cherry.Pie likes this.
peruviansexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 06:43 AM   #2  

So, i was told by my doc that i will not be the first surgery of the day. and that it's going to be around mid day and they will call me the day before to confirm.. since anything can change but as an now i'm schedule to be there before 10AM.. i mean i don't really care what time.. i just want to get it done and well i wanted to do it early in the AM. lol so.. we will see.
Old 04-11-2019, 07:33 AM   #3  

Talking

32 days left!!

so excited!!!! omgsh and the count down begins!!!!! ahhhh i had too much coffe and i'm going crazy of excitement!!

I cant wait to be at the surgery center! everything will go smoothly! and im so happy that im doing this.. every time i take a shower and i look at my boobs i feel this yucky feeling about them.. i still cant believe they deflated this badly.. i have heard of most woman that go back to their originally size after or stay bigger even if it's a little saggy.. but i lost an extra cup with mine.. my left boob probably need a lift and my doc said that if i really do not want the scar then he will add more saline to the one that is slightly smaller and saggier than the other. he said that once in surgery to trust him and he will make his educated decision. now that i think about it and keep ready all of this posts.. im thinking hmm should i just do t? idk the price diff it's a whole lot more.. its crazy., but when i called they said that she can add it but not for the same date since he is all booked and i cant change my time off cause my job does not know what i'm doing and i already had requested my days and it was a long process for them to approve it and to be honest at this point i'm fine with not getting a light on my left breast. He said it was a mild sag so im doing 600cc and this is my first BA.. im sure with time i will get another one and maybe i can do the lift if need be... im doing the new Ideals saline.. which gives my doc more room if he ends up needing more saline for my left breast. i do not mind going big at all as i said before i'm 5.5 and weight 138lbs with a wide chest and broad shoulders. right now im a 34b and when i was breastfeeding i was using 36c and my boobs were over floating so badly i was wearing sports bras.. lol... i have posted pics of my breast on my page.. and i think they look so sad.. i kinda want to remove them since it hurts me to look at them ... cant wait for my BA!!! YEIH!!!! lol
Old 04-15-2019, 09:18 AM   #4  

Question

My worst nightmare

OMG!! so i had a horrible Nightmare....

I was in the operation room and for some reason my IV was put on my leg? weird right and when i went to look at my leg i had a big scar that was cut open and inside of it there was just ice and blood.. very weird.. a hole on my leg with bloody ice inside? eww was weird... and right after the doctor said he was going to give me a shot so e can get things started and he asked me who should he call to come get me once he is done and for some reason i could not remember who.. i looked in my phone and my fiance's number was different every time i checked. for some reason i had gotten a call that they can do it 3 days earlier than schedule and i accepted.. once in the operation table i was like oh no i need to notify my job and i felt like a mess. the doctor gave me the shot and right after said he was going to listen to my heart? i was like omgsh i was so nervous and he looked at me and said.. why is your heart going so fast.. he was saying to the nurse that this is no good.. i told him i was nervous and that to check again once i calmed down... i freaked out more just to think that this will be postponed.. and he said hmm lets draw on you first to revise how we going to do this and for some reason the FDA came in and said from now we have to inspect the patients before surgery as this is a new law.. i was like wth.. but i guess i felt safer.. the lady said "Ok so it looks like you are doing the new Ideals" i said yes!!! with a big smile and she just looked at me and said i dont recommend it for you.. i was like why?? its the safest option and she said, yes but not for your body type.. huh? i was like but i do want this!! and she said.. do as you wish... my doctor then asked me again if i had the correct number and i was like freaking out and called my friend and she picked up asking why i was there when i was schedule for Monday? i was like just come get me when the doc calls and she said okay.. minutes after i saw my doctor getting arrested!! what? he was in handcuffs and i was wth!! what happen and my doc's partner came out to say sorry for my wasted time and i was crying and said to him.. to please do it!! i begged him cause he is also a great doctor and i woke up...

28 left and im freaking out!!! lol.. i called my doctor today and asked if i can add the lift and the coordinator said that she will ask if there is enough time and will let me know and add it she does and will call me after.. im freaking out about this lol but i think its my emotions having a ball..

its getting real by the day..

Ps. please excuse my grammar! lol
Old 04-22-2019, 07:56 AM   #5  

21 days left!!!

I been obsessing on everyone's recovery on Youtube.. and on JBI thank you all for them awesome tips and stories! i really love this forum! and i'm very exited and nervous... I have not told my mother yet and well my father is not in my life anymore, but my mother is very judge mental like hard core! My sister and brother know and 2 of my friends who also got it done as well, but no one else knows. and my sister is excited for me since she always wanted to get hers done and she once told my mom like several years ago and my mother was furious about it.. hmm idk if she still thinks the same or not, but i know her and im sure she will have something to say about it. But you know what i'm doing this for me no for anyone else. and im sure after is done she will be okay with it.. one day.. i won't tell her until after. maybe ill let her ask me lol. i currently wearing big bras.. just so the change is not so big in everyone's eyes.. my bras are so big i could hide food my phone lol everything fits in here lol.. my Fiance laughs when i tell him i have a cubby if he runs out of pockets Lmao!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!

21 days left and im excited as hell. im making my payment 2 weeks before the day of which will be the 29th!! yeih! and after i will be almost there.. still have to get med clearance on 5/02/19 and my doctor will go over with all the docs i have to sign!! i'm a paralegal so i will be reading in detail to signing my life away lol., i trust him, but you never know lol.. and on the 5/07/19 i will be getting my results back. ahhh!!! so excited!! for the 13! its going to be an amazing day. its the days right after mothers day! so i will be celebrating my new bobbies.
Old 04-23-2019, 08:08 AM   #6  

20 days left

So my son will be getting his surgery on the same day as me!? omgsh and my hubby is taking off the entire week for me and now for my son. he will have his circumcision re done since the first time around the doc did not cut enough skin and now he has a cordee.. i have contacted the original doctor and explained that this could be a result from the uneven skin when the circumcision was done. i really don't want him to have this surgery, but the doctor has assured me that if i do this before he is 2 he probably will not have memory of it as he will be put to sleep. i feel so bad and i def want compensation for this cause this might of might of not been the docs fault, but idk i will wait for the Atty to get back to me and if this is not covered by them i will seek counsel. The doctor also said that if i don't get it done now when he has his first erection he will get hurt. so i got the urologist notes and my pediatrician's as well. I was told that the anesthesiologist will call me the night before surgery which would be Sunday night for both my son and i.so if we going at the same time my cousin is taking me to my surgery anyways and my son will be going with my hubby. i know he will be in good hands and i pray everything goes well. I know i wont die but its crazy how we both gonna be under.. i know he will be under general Anesthesia and i think i am too but im not too sure. i wonder if the circumcision care will be just like when he was a baby.. my poor baby. Please pray that everything will be okay.
Old 04-25-2019, 08:36 AM   #7  

FREAKING OUT 18 days

OMG! so i been doing too much research and i'm seriously freaking out! from all this stuff that are happening to some woman! i have read and read and youtube of the *** and idk if i'm making the right decision now.. i'm having second thoughts and my last day to make my payment is on Monday 4 days away and idk what to do... like i really want them and i don't have any problems with my health and i'm completely healthy and work out and eat healthy for the most part and nothing really runs in my family. So i'm just feeling like i'm sitting in the sun waiting for an amazing life changing moment of my life or crucifying myself now for knowing all that i read..and still went for it.. idk i was reading on the FDA site and i know they had a meeting on march 25,26, and it was concluded that breast implants are relative safe.

i have a theory that if im healthy and don't have any autoimmune disorders. maybe some anxiety, but i don't feel like this will affect me i feel like i'm telling myself, . i'm just nervous and really don't know what to do....... i do, but i don't. im having my blood test and other stuff done next week for my medical clearance before my surgery in a little under 3 weeks and its making me crazy cats.. praying that all my results will have a good outcome so i can do the surgery. i was wondering if any of you ladies have had your medical clearance done and have decided not to go for it after seen some type of autoimmune results?

I guess i'm just paranoid and to be honest it kinda scares me to even think that this is a possibility.

I just want my sad tatas to become alive. i gave my son the greatest by breastfeeding and idk how mother nature work,b ut it seems unfair that many woman go thru this great cause and get back deflated tatas.. and well i just want to fill in my emptiness and i cant even look at myself in the mirror without wanting to cry everyday. so i dont and it is what it is.. Just pray that everything will have amazing outcomes starting with my surgery day..
Old 04-29-2019, 09:27 AM   #8  

14 days away!!!! paying the balance off!!

Omgsh so after going thru this rollacoaster of emotions i have weighted the pros and cons and all the what ifs and i have decided that im hoping back on the bus and made my payment in full! awee there is no going back! im excited and a little nervous, no regrets here..

I called the Office and made my payment.. im doing my blood test in 3 days and i will be signing all the paperwork on the same day.

Next week i will review the results with my docs. and on Friday the anesthesiologist will be calling me to confirm my appointment. But as an now i'm schedule for 11AM... awe.. i will be recording everything for my memories.

i have my V.S Tote baq ready with all my needs.. i wonder if my doctor will give me the prescriptions prior to surgery cause i def want to get them so i can label them and put them in zip-load bags cause i know i won't be able to open them lol .

Only two weeks away its crazy!! time went flying!!!!

Im def staying away from any more research i have done enough and that will just make me more paranoid.
Old 04-30-2019, 08:21 AM   #9  

Lightbulb

13 days away!!!!!

Today i woke up very positive and happy about everything... i no longer have bad thoughts in my head and any of those what ifs. i have done all research and have weighted out the risks. Im very positive about this the only thing that is lingering in my mind is 600cc on my frame. i had dream last night that i have told my docotr that im not sure if i wanted to go that big and he said that he had order 595cc and that i wont go past 600cc, but even inmy dream that is not a big difference. like 5cc will not change my life lol. i mean i had this " go big or go home" Attitude before surgery and now im 13 days away and i'm like hmm should i have gone smaller as he first suggested 500cc or 525cc.. hmm so idk im confused and wondering if i can still change my mind. i have gotten a special discount because i order in advance and now that its all paid for i wonder if the doc would be able to get a smaller size... well deep inside im not sure if i want them smaller.. hmm idk and well im going under the muscle so maybe this will take away some ccs.. right lol idk im post it for advice...
Old 05-01-2019, 07:03 AM   #10  

Talking

12 days left!!!!

Ta-ta tata ta-ta tata ta-ta tata ta-ta-tataÖ 12 days left and Iím over the moon!!!

So I decided that I wonít be calling my doctor today since i'm going to see him tomorrow for my blood drawn and ill ask him if I can go smaller. I mean I just want to know if its possible.. in the end I really donít mind the 600cc, but like I said this is my first BA and so idk if this will be to big or just perfect for my frame. Iíll keep this up to date once I speak to him tomorrow. My apt is at 3:00pm and I cant wait. Im taking off from work cause I have to get my sonís med clearance for his procedure and he woke up today and he sounded a little stuffy and graspy.. omgsh I hope he is not getting sick. Because this means that I might get it too..ugh. I hope not so imam take airborne here and there just to make sure we good. I have a concern about my blood test tomorrow tho.. I been doing Keto for the past 4 months I would say. And I know a lot of people told me that I should get checked every 6 months to have the doc check my cholesterol? I donít believe my cholesterol will be high anyways, but I just want to make sure all my numbers come back good. I had my last physical last year around june and everything looked great. Docs said Iím healthy AF. So I donít see this being a problem.. I know a lot of docs think the KETO diet is bad for you and stuff, but it has been scientifically proven that this diet helps you burn fat and have prone to prevent Cancer cells from forming.. Anyways getting out of topic. I watched ďthe bleeding edgeĒ on Netflix and I was mind blown.. I also watched ďWhat The HealthĒ on Netflix and I think Iím go vegan or at least try. Idk.. itís a lot!!!!! I know we all going to die in a way or another, but I want to have a less painful way towards the end of journey. It all creeped me outÖanyways again out of topic, but I will update once I get to talk to my doctor tomorrow as I will be signing my life awayÖ
12 days left yeih!!!! Happy dance.
Old 05-03-2019, 05:45 AM   #11  

10 days left!!!!! omsgh!!!!! ahhhhhhhh

Good morning!!!!! so i went for my Apt!!! and i got my pictures taken!!! yes sad pics of my boobs!.. omgsh i did not feel embarrassed to even look at them anymore hahah i was like i no longer care cause they will get a make over lol.. so i was so nervous and basically signed my life away. i took my time to read all the documents.. yeih!! got my prescriptions and i was just prescribed percocets and an antibiotics .. i was like thats it? what about anything for the day before like idk something to calm my nerves.. he said sure ill give you something for that.. lol and that is it. I also got to pick the color of my post op bra and that's it.... i will be doing my blood drawn on the 7th this Tuesday!!! im ready for surgery... so i asked him what size he order since i was confused on if i wanted 600cc or not maybe go smaller? and he said let me check the box.. came in and he said "well i always assumed that most of my patients change their minds so i order you in between your goals size" He said he order then and i can go as low as 525cc and as high as 645cc and i was like yes!!!!!!!
i screamed and he was smiling ..he said we will do what ever you decide on the day of.... he said he will bring testers so i can tell him exactly how much i want..!!!

yeih im so happy for this. he is like the best ever!!! cant wait for the 13th!!! its going to be an amazing day. Funny enough im getting my boobs done right After Mother's day! i will be a new mom with new tits lol
Old 05-06-2019, 07:12 AM   #12  

ONE WEEK LEFT!!!!! 7 DAYS TO SURGERY DAY

Good morning ladies!!! so im officially one week away!!! yeih!!! im so excited and cant wait.. not gonna lie i'm a little scared for the pain during recovery.. i got prescribed Percocet (oxycodone and acetaminophen) which are Narcotics and it says it can treat moderate to severe pain. it also says that it ha a high risk for addiction and dependence. It kinda scares me but I mean if itís going to help witht the pain.. let it be it.. I just donít want to take it if I donít have toÖ but I donít know because I never really taken any medication or any drugs. So idk and I was prescribed 24 and it said to take one or two every 4-6 hours. So idk I hope I donít have to take it more than this first 2-3 days depending on how I feelÖ My fiancť said that since I do not know how strong the pain will be he suggested just to take it.. He said ďit would really suck if you are in severe pain and that once you finally decide to take them it would be a while to actually work and I will feel like dyingĒ so I def will and follow my doctors instructions. Plus I hope it wont be that bad but idk lol.

I was also prescribe antibiotics which is good. But Iím a little concerned since I have read and most of the girls here have additional prescriptions. Like muscle relaxer.. and other stuff they take the day before and stuff. I wonder if anyone else has not gotten the muscle relaxer prescribed?. I guess I would have to ask. But so far so good I think Iím going to get more pillows because I have storage some in the garage and well they smell funny and I donít want to even wash them. I think they will go right in the Garbage. Besides all the nonsense.. i'm excited as hell!!! Tomorrow they will be taking my blood and my nurse called me and said that I would have to pay for the surgical bra garment. Itís $60.00. omgsh I mean I donít really care at this point I just thought this was included and not even that I could of gotten it somewhere else like thru the RX bra.. the ads on this site. But idk how much they are really. I went to check it out and it just sais to put my doctorís info and they will send the discount.. idk.. so I called her back and asked her if I can get my own. I seen really good ones on Amazon, but idk I would probably end up buying theirs.

***So while I was writing this I got a call back from my nurse and she stated that I have to get it thru them because that is how it goes. She stated that they use a very well-known company and that its very trusting and that it gives them the best results.. So I just called back to pay for them. They said I can use my care credit for it so here I go..***
Old 05-07-2019, 10:59 AM   #13  

6 days left!!!! almost there

Ufff so i was wondering about muscle relaxers and so i called my doctor and he stated that all doctors do things differently he stated that he does not think i need them, but stated that if after i want him to prescribe me with anything... and if i need them, then he will have no problem to get them for me. He stated that all surgeon have different Technics and that he believes that the muscle starts to heal as soon as the surgery is done.. so by taking the muscle relaxers will probably help only to make it numb why my body tries to heal, but it will take a longer time to heal and my boobs drop too fast and that once im off the meds i will feel more pain since the first couple of days i will be with the pain killers and will be numb anyways..

well he said that with the Nausea it would only help me if i have a history of feeling sick with anesthesia and i don't which makes sense, but if he gives it to me and i do not need them than.. this might actually work against me and make me puke. He said he has no problems in prescribing me what i think i would need, but he that he doesn't want me to be a zombie as he expects me to move around after the 2 to 3rd day so i can have a speedy recovery. He explained that the Technics in all surgeons vary and that i just need to trust that he is doing the best for a fast recovery. He is so amazing you guys very professional and super hot omgsh! lol. i told him i trust him and i was just curious. he said once the surgery is done he will give me anything else he thinks is needed or according to how i feel. So i feel in peace and relived.

He said that this things varies from patient to patient... i want my boobs pretty high so gravity doesn't try to work against me too fast lol.

i had googled this and saw a lot of docs saying that it was not necessary and some that it was.. so i guess it all depends. i trust my doctor MD so ill do as he says.

I'm excited for the big day only 6 days away!! so i get my blood work today and i dont love needles but i'm not scared of them so we will see what happens.. lol
Old 05-08-2019, 08:15 AM   #14  

Talking

5 DAYS AWAY!!!! ITS GETTING REAL

Yes Iím only 5 days left!!!! Yes so excited! I cant wait!
So I got my bloodwork done and they also check my heart, lungs, ears and I got an EKG as wellÖ which I was not expecting. I also got a pregnancy test. Well my period was 2 weeks ago so I was like I know Iím not pregnant lol but they will tell me the blood results on Thursday. So im looking forward to that cause this mean I will be cleared for Surgery. The EKG results and everything else was good so all im waiting for is the blood test I guess they are checking for blood clouts and any abnormalities. No history of sickness in my family at all so im blessed that there is no such thing that runs in the family. I am naturally a little constipated at times.. its always been like this and I will need to get so Miralax as I was suggested lol.

So I was reading that I should stop anything that will thin my blood and omg there is lots of stuff that I did not know can do that. So I will go shopping for food to start meal prepping my meals and everything else so it can help my hubby since he will be caring for my son and I donít want him to have an overwhelming experience with all of this. So ill be keeping up with the Boob updates.
Old 05-09-2019, 12:06 PM   #15  

Talking

4 DAYS AWAY FROM THE BIG DAY!!! BEST POST MOTHERS DAY GIFT EVER!!!

im excited!!! well i know i been excited for a while lol......
This will be the most unforgettable post Mother day gift ever and not to mention that i turn 30 this year .. well not excited for getting old but i feel like this is part or my birthday gift!!! so excited

so i have my bag ready. i have front zip hoodie. sweat pants and my flats. my surgery is at 11:30AM and i have to be there at 10:30. i live 50 minutes away so hopefully is a smooth ride back home cause i seen too many videos of ppl on youtube that said they felt every crack on the road lol. Omsgh so I could not wait for the office to call me back for my results so I called them lol. She put me on hold to review my results and I was nervous as hell lol IDK why tho cause I knew everything was fine , but just the excitement that I will be cleared for surgery made me feel like everything was set to go...She said that everything was good and that she will fax my PS the results as she said the MD cleared me for surgery.. yeih!!!

So an hour later the surgical office called me and I spoke to the anesthesiologist and he asked me a billion questions again.. Basically everything the doctor at the Medical clearance asked. He said that he knows and he just wanted to confirm and this is part of their protocol... so w.e. lol . So toward the end told me no food or drink the night before (midnight) me that my surgery time was changedÖ what!Ö oh snap.. I mean I was happy because you know the faster the better, but the thing is that my surgery is now for 7:30AM and I have to be there a 6:30 am almost an hour way so this means I have to wake up early as hell just to take a shower and basecally go.. ahhhh.. its getting real!!! So nervous and excited. Everything will be fine and I will have amazing results. I canít wait!!!!!!!! i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
Old 05-10-2019, 08:16 AM   #16  

Arrow

3 DAYS AWAY FROM THE BIG DAY!!!! AHHH 3 DAYS AWAY

Good morning Gals! So im 3 days away from surgery and anxiety has creeped in!!! aww Fudge!!! Very nervous and anxious as hell and well I guess cause I have a very overwhelming weekend. Tomorrow im cleaning my entire house (ugh just thinking about it makes ma feel like a potato) so I will most likely not have time to blog anything.. Hopefully on Sunday night but do not know yet since Sunday is Motherís day and spending sometime with my mom and sister who btw does not know about it. My sister does. I told her not to mention it. she did once and my mom was like freaking out to say the least. She is so against plastic surgery in general and to be honest I was never into it at all. i do love me and my body. But not so much my boobs after breast feeding (which is a wonderful thing!) I count never take that back. It was hard I breastfed for 13 months and I had so much milk OMG I could feed 8 kids at onceÖ with that said you can imagine how much my boobs grew and how much I pumped as well I went back to work after 2.5 months and I pumped at work twice a day for 20 minutes (yes I know) when I go back home as well. I used to pump 7-8 onces on each boob and used to wake up in the middle of the night just to make sure I did not dry up.. let me tell you when I stop pumping my son had milk for another 2 months lol.. and I transition him to reg milk as per the pediatrician. It was hard and i got my milk duck stuck couple of time during the 3 month and the 4th and anyways here and there. I wanted to die like I felt horrible. I wanted to give up so many timesÖ. Idk if labor was more painful or what not.. No just had a flash back .. nope labor was more painful ahh! I know I was like (I want to have a natural and drug free experience) omgsh it was so traumatizing and painful I felt like I was going to die. I know I sound like a crybaby, but I have a really strong tolerance with pain like I felt from the light pole close to the second floor at some carnival parade and got back up and kept partying up.. like literally I was reaching for a bell hahaha!! I was drunk lol and I guess I lost my balance so I was standing on top of couple of my friends Ö right ďgood friendsÖĒ felt trying to hold on to the light post and slide down and hit my head and bruised a little, but I was fine and I always been so resistant to pain that I thought my tolerance was strong and well after giving birth everything went away. I didnít die, but my experience was painful and now that I look back. Iím proud I did it drug free and Iím sure I will be able to handle the BA cause I already went thru a lot. Lol so anyways I will have an amazing recovery I know it! well I still donít know how Iím going to tell my momÖ I mean she will eventually notice lol.. but I want to wait until im healed. Idk how she will take this, but there is no going back now so.. we will seeÖ I told my brother and his response was ďÖ really?.. well donít go to big you know and donít let this be a ladder to get more work done afterĒ I told him no I promise I would not. I mean I would love to fix the little bump In my nose, but nah idc the only thing im concern about is my deflated boobs and he understood. My brother is 1 year and 6 months younger than me and his wife (My sister inlaw) just had the 3rd baby all breastfed and she always had big boobs. My siter told me she has seem hers and she feels bad.. I do not want to motivate this on them both cause I want them to know of the risks as well.. and in anything else in general you know.
So anyways I did some shopping yesterday and got some healthy frozen meals. For hubby for lunch and for my care takers. (My sister and cousin) for when they are there.. I got wholegrains crackers and bread lol. I stock up on Tylenol and ibuprofen. Im going to the pharmacy to get Miralax and some frozen peas for my tatas.. I have icepacks, but they very stiff lol idk and maybe some cream for my scars.. like something natural or organic..idk yet tho.. ill probably look in the other post on this site to see what other ladies have used. Im doing prepping breakfast for the week in the cupcake maker.. with different ingredients and some bananas since they have a lot of vitamins.
Iím trying to think if im missing anything:

List
- Heating pad
- Neck Pillow
- Extra pillows
- Food (meal prep)
- Breakfast
- Clean my house
- Do laundry
- Put my meds in baggies.
- Zip up hoodies
- Extra sport bras
- Straws
- My Recliner
- Babywipes
- Chapedstick
- Arnica Montana? Idk I heard about this but I will ask my surgeon beforehand.
- Cocoa butter
- Garbage bags for the ride home just in case. I donít want to ruin my car..
And well idk what else lol.. if I think of something I will get it.
Old 05-12-2019, 10:14 AM   #17  

Tomorrow is the big day!!!!

Omg so yesterday I was so tired I cleaned the whole house and my feet were killing me ď you killing me smallsĒ but I rested. Now today I have rested and enjoying my Motherís Day and my besties reached out to congratulate me to wish me luck and all prayers for my surgery tomorrow! I donít donít if I will be able to sleep. I have to take my my antibiotic tonight and tomorrow is the bid day I have to wake up at 4:50Am sine I need to be there at 6:30 and itís an hour away and donít want to risk the morning traffic.. my cousin is taking me she driving me and will be staying with me for the day. My sister will stay with me on Tuesday and Wednesday. My fiancť is off Thursday and my sister will again stay on Friday for my post op. Iím so nervous. I have my recliner ready with a heating pad and a neck pillow. Extra pillows just in case and well I meal prepped my food and I got crackers and bread lol well.. a lot of carbs as well.. I guess my Keto diet is off limits for now lol.

So I kinda want to have a drink today for Motherís Day but I donít know if to.. I donít want to risk it for the biscuit. Lol
So I guess thatís a no I just googled it and it say no alcohol for 24 hours lol so oh well lol!! So excited for tomorrow!!!! Yes!!!!!
Old 05-16-2019, 01:40 PM   #18  

Booblabd and the other side

So yesterday it was a crazy day. Iím in so much pain right now... well I woke up and had my cousin sleep over so we can leave early since itís almost an hour away. We woke up and left. Got there around 6:25Am my appointment was for 7:30Am my cousinís was recording but only when we got there. So I ended up going in for a pregnancy test around 7:05 and got the IV plugged in. Which was so painful. My doctor came in and started drawing on me. He said that once Iím laying down boobs will do all over the place. So I was taken to this cold ass room the OR and it looked like a cross lol so I asked my doctor if I was being crucified? He just smiled and the anesthesiologist said that he will be giving me something that will make me a little drowsy.. i started to feel it.. so I said to him ď Oh i Feel.... ď and I woke up. I felt drunk as hell! Like trashed.. chocolate wasted... anesthesia really sucks. I looked at my boobs and I blew them kisses! Lol 🥰 I then looked at my hand and it was blue like purple blue? I asked my nurse if I died? She and my cousin started laughing, but I was not kidding I was for real.. like I felt like I died? So she said that the OR was really cold and that the surgery lasted 2.30 hours or so.. I was like what time is it and I was literally in and out like I would pass out and ask the same questions lol .. so we left and got home around 3:00sh pm I was throwing up all day yesterday. I couldnít keep anything down.. it was horrible.. oh I forgot that when the doc was drawing on me I said to him my one rib is bigger than the other one. He said ďok so donít get any ideas, I wonít be removing any ribsĒ lol. Anyways when I got home I puked all day and the next day I stopped the pain meds cause I thought that they were making me nauseous. But they were not. Found out on day 3 that it was the anesthesia.. so I got back to them on day 3 and I felt better. Today day 4 I feel so much better and let me tell you morning boob is def a thing. That hurt like a mother. And well I have my appointment tomorrow and I canít wait! Yeih!🥰
Old 05-20-2019, 05:38 AM   #19  

One week post op!

Omgsh i cant believe i made it to the other side, Itís crazy!! It went so fast. Am officially back to work today and its crazyÖ besides the fact that Iím a little sore at times especially in the mornings omgsh morning boob is def a thing.. I started sleeping on my back already since day 5 and feel okay. I saw a little bruising on my left boob and its because I been trying to massage them i feel like a bubble of squishing liquid inside like the antibiotic has not been all the way absorbed lol if that makes any sense.. but doc says is normal since it would take 2-3 weeks and they will drop soon and feel more natural. I got the ideal saline 600ccL/575ccR I feel them a little soft now.. just a little bit and I can tell the difference from last week and they are round and sexy.. my stiches on my incision under my boobs felt off when I showered on day 4 and the one on my nipples did not at all.they still standing strong. I got the donnut lift so they just cut the extra skin around my nipples cause to be honest after breast feeding and my lovely electric breast pump my nipples were huge.. Like dawn they were big. And thatís all he did which I loved because its less scars I guess lol I thought he was going to do the lollipop lift and im glad cause I has a mild sag on my left boob and a tiny one on the right one he said that I didnít need the other lift. The crazy thing is that I had paid 7k for the BA and I opted out of the lift and was gonna change my mind again but when I had it done the doctoc said I did not need the lolippop lift and that he just wanted to make my nipples smaller iwas like yes.. I really donít think he would charge me the 13k I was quoted for both but since the post op appointment he has not even mentioned anything about pricing so im happy! I did hear him say to the nurse that it should be on the high 500ís or low 600ís.. so im guessing if this is it Iíll take it and run lol my doc is so sweet and caring and very handsome! oOohh lala lol any ways surgery started at 8:15 and it ended at 10:30. I back to work now and I feel amazing. A little sore at times but great!
Old 05-20-2019, 05:55 AM   #20  

forgot to add

i have my 3 weeks post op next Friday and im excited to see my my nipples will look and aslo today is my sisters birthday and we are going to the cheesecake factory for dinner and well every one knows about my boob job except my mother.. hmm.. she might die so im going to wear something conservative so she don't even know lol. my cousin care for me on the day off and my sister came the rest of the week. im exited for the summer!!! yeih!!!! im my wedding in 5 months yeih!!! lol
06-15-2019 10:40 PM
Paid Advertisement