Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum >

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Augmentation Stories Post your entire ba experience (from researching, to your consult, to your pre-op, to surgery, to recovery) here in this forum. If you post your story, it should contain DETAILS. Posts or "stories" that are NOT detailed will be moved to the Post-op Recovery Forum.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By peruviansexy
Old 04-01-2019, 08:41 AM   #1  

peruviansexy is on a distinguished road
Talking

cant wait for boobland day to be here 1

im so excited to say that i'm new to this forum and been reading all of your blogs and you are all very interesting and def help with all my concerns!! im so excited.

I'm from NJ and will be having BA in a little than 2 months and i'm so excited to say that im super happy about this decision!!!!

i been wanting to get them done for a while, but for some reason i always thought it was going to cost me like 25k which i know is crazy but i really thought that it was this expensive.. (Please don't judge me lol) i had my baby about a week ago week ago jk jk about 15 months ago.. And i breastfeed for 1 year! Needless to say why i wanted to get them done, but for some reason i thought that once i got pregnant i was going to grow boobs and just keep them. i was always a 34b and after my baby i was a DD my boobs were huge!! and i loved them.. But it was all milk (boom!) i know.. After i stop breast feeding i was back to a deflated 34b my boobs dies (R.I.P) they were saggy, but a lot smaller than before, i will look at myself in the mirror and cried. and i was upset every day and cried every night for a week. My fiancé said he loves me for me and idk if he said it to make me feel better, but i know he really loves me just like i love him. and so i started to do my research!! tons of it!! Like obsessed, YouTube, google and all Mds sites like 24/7 even at work. i then explained how this made me feel and he stated that he would do anything for me and if this makes me happy he will be here to support me. it took about a week for him to agree with me and i love him for that. we are also getting married 6 month after my BA so this was one of the reasons he told me to wait. but i did not want to cause i had tried on my dress with my milk boobs and now they were gone.

I’m so excited and im going to get Saline 600cc, i weight 140 on bad days and 135 on good days lol. i have broad shoulders and a wide chest.. i could fit a board game lmao!! jk jk not that bad.. lol in order for me not to have a lift i would need a bigger size and also im doing the new Ideals which are more pricey, but they feel just like the silicone. I'm going under the muscle and my ideals are high profile which i love and i cant wait!!!! i would be putting pics up of my recovery and update this if i decide a diff size or type. i know lol hopefully no smaller than 600 i would hope for maybe no more than 645cc, but happy with my 600c. i mean its already ordered lol i confirmed last week. lol so there is no going back.

Update.

My medical clearance is schedule on May 2nd ahhhhh!! last meet with my Doctor is on May 7th and my operation date is 5/13/19!! so excited.

I keep asking my future hubby if he is as exited as i am for my new boobs and he says yes lol he does not seem supper excited about it, but enough to make me happy and smiles with love to me. lol

I also will be adding my 3d pic from the consultation. once i figure this out hopefully can add it into my pics lol. btw the 3d pic looks weird. hmmm i hope i dont look like that in real life cause it's very dramatic lol in a fake way. I'll update it so i can get some real thoughts. lol

(Posting here since i cant save put up my first blog yet.. )
Cherry.Pie likes this.
peruviansexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 06:43 AM   #2  

So, i was told by my doc that i will not be the first surgery of the day. and that it's going to be around mid day and they will call me the day before to confirm.. since anything can change but as an now i'm schedule to be there before 10AM.. i mean i don't really care what time.. i just want to get it done and well i wanted to do it early in the AM. lol so.. we will see.
Old 04-11-2019, 07:33 AM   #3  

Talking

32 days left!!

so excited!!!! omgsh and the count down begins!!!!! ahhhh i had too much coffe and i'm going crazy of excitement!!

I cant wait to be at the surgery center! everything will go smoothly! and im so happy that im doing this.. every time i take a shower and i look at my boobs i feel this yucky feeling about them.. i still cant believe they deflated this badly.. i have heard of most woman that go back to their originally size after or stay bigger even if it's a little saggy.. but i lost an extra cup with mine.. my left boob probably need a lift and my doc said that if i really do not want the scar then he will add more saline to the one that is slightly smaller and saggier than the other. he said that once in surgery to trust him and he will make his educated decision. now that i think about it and keep ready all of this posts.. im thinking hmm should i just do t? idk the price diff it's a whole lot more.. its crazy., but when i called they said that she can add it but not for the same date since he is all booked and i cant change my time off cause my job does not know what i'm doing and i already had requested my days and it was a long process for them to approve it and to be honest at this point i'm fine with not getting a light on my left breast. He said it was a mild sag so im doing 600cc and this is my first BA.. im sure with time i will get another one and maybe i can do the lift if need be... im doing the new Ideals saline.. which gives my doc more room if he ends up needing more saline for my left breast. i do not mind going big at all as i said before i'm 5.5 and weight 138lbs with a wide chest and broad shoulders. right now im a 34b and when i was breastfeeding i was using 36c and my boobs were over floating so badly i was wearing sports bras.. lol... i have posted pics of my breast on my page.. and i think they look so sad.. i kinda want to remove them since it hurts me to look at them ... cant wait for my BA!!! YEIH!!!! lol
Old 04-15-2019, 09:18 AM   #4  

Question

My worst nightmare

OMG!! so i had a horrible Nightmare....

I was in the operation room and for some reason my IV was put on my leg? weird right and when i went to look at my leg i had a big scar that was cut open and inside of it there was just ice and blood.. very weird.. a hole on my leg with bloody ice inside? eww was weird... and right after the doctor said he was going to give me a shot so e can get things started and he asked me who should he call to come get me once he is done and for some reason i could not remember who.. i looked in my phone and my fiance's number was different every time i checked. for some reason i had gotten a call that they can do it 3 days earlier than schedule and i accepted.. once in the operation table i was like oh no i need to notify my job and i felt like a mess. the doctor gave me the shot and right after said he was going to listen to my heart? i was like omgsh i was so nervous and he looked at me and said.. why is your heart going so fast.. he was saying to the nurse that this is no good.. i told him i was nervous and that to check again once i calmed down... i freaked out more just to think that this will be postponed.. and he said hmm lets draw on you first to revise how we going to do this and for some reason the FDA came in and said from now we have to inspect the patients before surgery as this is a new law.. i was like wth.. but i guess i felt safer.. the lady said "Ok so it looks like you are doing the new Ideals" i said yes!!! with a big smile and she just looked at me and said i dont recommend it for you.. i was like why?? its the safest option and she said, yes but not for your body type.. huh? i was like but i do want this!! and she said.. do as you wish... my doctor then asked me again if i had the correct number and i was like freaking out and called my friend and she picked up asking why i was there when i was schedule for Monday? i was like just come get me when the doc calls and she said okay.. minutes after i saw my doctor getting arrested!! what? he was in handcuffs and i was wth!! what happen and my doc's partner came out to say sorry for my wasted time and i was crying and said to him.. to please do it!! i begged him cause he is also a great doctor and i woke up...

28 left and im freaking out!!! lol.. i called my doctor today and asked if i can add the lift and the coordinator said that she will ask if there is enough time and will let me know and add it she does and will call me after.. im freaking out about this lol but i think its my emotions having a ball..

its getting real by the day..

Ps. please excuse my grammar! lol
04-20-2019 06:06 PM
Paid Advertisement