Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Augmentation Stories

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Augmentation Stories Post your entire ba experience (from researching, to your consult, to your pre-op, to surgery, to recovery) here in this forum. If you post your story, it should contain DETAILS. Posts or "stories" that are NOT detailed will be moved to the Post-op Recovery Forum.

From 500 unders, to 600 overs, to explant with fat transfer storytime!

Old 08-24-2020, 12:42 PM

bgirlie is on a distinguished road
From 500 unders, to 600 overs, to explant with fat transfer storytime!

I've wanted to share my experience with women online since I've gone through a lot on this boobie journey, and remembered I was pretty into these forums when I first started the whole thing, I got a lot of knowledge from others experiences so I want to give back.

About 10 years ago, I went from B naturals to FF with 500cc high profile silicone (gummy) unders. Wow what a change! I'm 5'3 and back then was about 100lbs. It immediately felt like I was carrying a backpack on my front, and I regretted not choosing the 375's my surgeon advised me to do.

About 2-3 years later I went back to fix CC and an open side pocket, and switched to 300cc mod+ silicone unders. I wanted the same side volume, but less weight. These achieved that, but were such a shock again... and unfortunately I then had a friend with brand new 600's come stay with me for a while soon after my own surgery. Boobie greed set in.

Went back only a few months later (ugh) and upsized to 600cc high profile silicone unders. They filled in the middle cleavage area better than my 500s, and since I was so thin, it helped get rid of the bolt on look.

Through this entire experience, I had a muscle that was *ALWAYS* itchy, and in pain, right under my right implant. It was the strangest thing, I could itch it and somehow feel it in my right elbow! It was so discerning, plus I was tired of muscles moving them so much when being intimate, so as a last ditch effort to fix this instead of removing, I had my surgeon switch these same implants to over muscle. They looked great! So soft and natural looking in comparison to my unders, and it solved both the muscle animation and pain issues.

Fast forward another 5 years and the weight of the implants not being supported by muscles meant I got saggy, FAST. Gone were the perky boobs, hello matronly "do I need a lift?" boobs. Plus upon a consult with my surgeon he said I have an open pocket AND cc again. At this point I was over the maintenance, the cost of more surgeries, I just wanted it done. So we decided on an explant, with fat transfer so I could more easily transition mentally. Because of the stretched breast skin from implants for 10 years, he was able to fit 400cc of fat per side! I actually woke up and was immediately concerned he didn't remove the implants. With swelling, they were only marginally smaller than my 600s.

I'm only a couple months out but my surgeon said he expects my final look to be about 90% of what I'm rocking right now. I went from a G with implants, to a DD with fat. They look about half the size as with my implants. I'm so happy to be done with wondering when my next complication surgery will be, they're warm all the time now, they don't hurt when I lay on my side or front. I wish I'd switched to fat 5 years ago instead of trying to switch unders to overs, because now I'm considering a bodytite lift to deal with the sag that I got from overs. I need to wait another 4 months for final results as the skin can still snap back.

Now I am content to be able to hide them easily if I'd like, loose shirts don't make me feel large, and I bought a pushup padded bra for times that I want that vavoom look.

I wanted to share my story as when I got my implants, I was told about 3% of women have complications. I was pretty sure I'd need 2 surgeries, one to put them in, and one to take them out. Had I known how many surgeries I'd need to fix them and how a lot of the time I'd be self concious of them nude because of the mishape from CC or pocket opening, I wouldn't have done it in the first place. I'm very happy with the fat transfer so far! I hope this post helps anyone out there in internet boobie land