Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Augmentation Surgery Post-Op & Recovery Forum

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Augmentation Surgery Post-Op & Recovery Forum Please post all post-operative and recovery questions in this forum.

oweeeeeee bumpy roads

Old 07-20-2007, 06:03 PM

daisy 621 is on a distinguished road
oweeeeeee bumpy roads

okay so today i rode on a schoolbus to a field trip over some really surprisingly bumpy roads! at first it was okay but by the end of it i was LITERALLY holding my girls in place. luckily it was chilly so my students thought i was warming myself up... ohhhhhhhh geez. i felt kinda ridiculous, slumped down in my seat, holding my girls in place while trying to look "cold"!

anyway, it HURT! the pain went away as soon as we stopped and i don't feel any pain now, but should i be concerned???

thank youuuuuuu
The Following User Says Thank You to daisy 621 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2007, 06:24 PM
Just One Bite --

YummeeCookee is on a distinguished road
How bout this one . . . in my apartment complex theyve got about 4 speed bumps for Lord knows what reason (cmon, 4?? all on the main drag?). When we were coming home after my BA, Im thinking "ooohhh nooo" and screaming to my boyf "please drive slow!"

Yikes, a bus though? I know those things are rough! As long as youre not hurting anymore, Im sure youre fine. Its just your body getting used to that extra weight bouncing around.
The Following User Says Thank You to YummeeCookee For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2007, 11:15 PM
ria

ria is on a distinguished road
Hey.. I sympathise to the bus ride.

I was also very scared when I caught a taxi (1 day op). The taxi driver just really slammed on the brakes. I had to hold my chest as well.

I don't think you have to worry too much - I hope it wasn't a long bus trip.

The nurse at the PS's office suggested me to wear a very good sports bra where it will minimise bounciness. I'm using Berlei "no bounce" sports bras to prepare for the bumpy ride. Check it out.

Hope this helps.
The Following User Says Thank You to ria For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2007, 12:54 AM

Caligirl TC is on a distinguished road
Oh, boy, do I understand. Car rides, the speed bumps, the seat belts, can't imagine what a bus feels like with boobies. OW! I still drive around holding the seat belt far from my boobs and speed bumps piss me off now so much - why, why, why?!!! Daisy you should not be concerned, it gets better every day. I'm 6 weeks out and still not completely comfortable driving with that stupid seat belt smashing them down. Every day gets better. Believe me, in two weeks you will be feeling so much better.

The Following User Says Thank You to Caligirl TC For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2007, 08:34 AM

Dragonomine is on a distinguished road
Bumbs are killer, aren't they? LOL It'll go away. I just went horseback riding 3 weeks ago with no problems at all. In fact I LOVED that my boobs bounced with the motion of the horse. I felt like Lady Godiva!

A good sports bra will help them not jiggle around so much.

Last edited by Dragonomine; 07-22-2007 at 08:35 AM. Reason: adding more text.
Old 07-22-2007, 05:09 PM

SouthernBelle is on a distinguished road
I can totally relate......I went out in the boat with our friends and the water was choppy and we were going pretty fast....OMG!!! It hurt so much and I just sat there and held onto my "girls" as tightly as I could grimacing the entire time. I was really sore for the rest of the evening!
Old 07-22-2007, 06:04 PM

Bella is on a distinguished road
OMG! The seat belts! I still have to hold them away from my chest!
Old 07-22-2007, 07:21 PM

amy_k is on a distinguished road
Bumpy roads have been miserably uncomfy for me recently too! I hope this goes away soon.
Old 07-23-2007, 03:51 AM

so glad i'm not the only one :)

now that my girls are dropping & relaxing more, it seems that i definitely have to find a good sports bra ASAP!
do any of you have recommendations???
Old 07-23-2007, 10:47 PM

Caligirl TC is on a distinguished road
I have found that Walmart has a very snug sports bra called "Bestform" that is completely without hooks or "cups" and is a racerback, that is the most supportive. I had to get one a size up from my normal band size in order for it to feel comfy all day and still give adequate support. I still reach for it whenever I feel the need for extra support (like driving!) and for sleeping.

The Following User Says Thank You to Caligirl TC For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2007, 05:46 PM

ah that's awesome! thanks for the suggestion
Old 07-25-2007, 12:49 PM

hootersgirl is on a distinguished road
Completely Normal, I walked on the treadmill a little faster than I should have at about 3 weeks out, even in a sports bra and they were hurting slighty, but the next day, I was sore, OUCH! I think you will be just fine though, BTW, good way to hide that!!! LOL! Take care and take it easy Girl!!!! Hugs, Jennifer
The Following User Says Thank You to hootersgirl For This Useful Post: