Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Augmentation Surgery Post-Op & Recovery Forum

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Augmentation Surgery Post-Op & Recovery Forum Please post all post-operative and recovery questions in this forum.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By NsuYuel

[email protected] PO.

Old 12-06-2015, 12:39 AM

350CaliC is on a distinguished road

I'm impatient and so is my bf. We had sex and I was cleared by my PS to have sex after two weeks but we didn't have slow slex. I was only cleared for slow and careful sex. We had...SEX. NOT A LOT of boob manipulation but he was cupping my breasts and now I'm just paranoid I may have messed up my implants. AND on top of that we went to a child's birthday party earlier and had to hold a fluffy 20 lbs one year old for a few minutes and now I'm even more paranoid about my breasts. Was there anything you ladies did that wasn't exactly what your surgeon recommended but your BA still turned out great. I'm so paranoid now. I feel like an idiot. URGH. Please help ease my mind. I'm gonna call my PS first thing in Monday and have him check me out. I look fine and feel fine. Just usual sore muscles. No additional swelling, bruising or redness. Please tell me I'm not the only impatient sexual person in the world...esp. After a BA.
Old 12-06-2015, 01:06 AM
*squish*

NsuYuel will become famous soon enough NsuYuel will become famous soon enough
This may sound short, totally not my intention, but I'm going to go a bit mother-hen on you.

Please be careful and follow your surgeon's rules to the T. Sex, especially more active sex, should be treated like working out. If you're not cleared for workouts then do as your PS says and take it slow.

What's worse: a couple weeks with so-so sex, or a bill for a few $$ for a revision because of complications? D: Juss' take it easy -_o

As for impatientness.... I'm with an asexual guy, so there's no sex! haha

yee and Ms.Tanzi like this.
The Following User Says Thank You to NsuYuel For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2015, 02:46 AM

katyl421 is on a distinguished road
Well, for one you are definitely not the most inpatient and sexual person in the world lol - It was ridiculous how much I actually wanted sex - after I came out of my drug comatose and actually could move around that is. But yea I Mean I understand how you can give in - for me it WAs my nipples -they are extremely sensitive and don't want to get into much detail but it was absolutely hard to resist temptation. I would relax a little bit but at the same time just want to be a little more careful when it comes to over doing it. Even though you may feel great and healed you did just have surgery.
The Following User Says Thank You to katyl421 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2015, 05:22 AM

ohiomommy is on a distinguished road
I'd say if you did some damage you'd feel it by now.
Just be careful from here on out. We had sex 9 days post op, nothing aggressive, but I was still very paranoid when it was said and done I did damage
I also took down my Christmas tree when I was like 3-4 weeks post op which I should have waited
Needless to say I was a worried wart the whole time realizing I need to slow down
I didn't do any damage thank goodness
The Following User Says Thank You to ohiomommy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2015, 06:50 AM
Got my curves back!

LilNiki is on a distinguished road
Well, what's done is done, but take it easy now. It also sounds like your significant other needs to get better control of himself. Remind him that he will have plenty of opportunities to play with the twins when you are fully healed.
The Following User Says Thank You to LilNiki For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2015, 07:34 PM

Jamielynn5 is on a distinguished road
I did laundry, dishes, and baked cookies four days postop. I was home with two toddlers five days postop. I had to lift my 23lb child. He was climbing all over me too. Plus I had a tummy tuck. I have three drains in. I feel fine but feeling like I'll take it easier the next few days until my one week followup
The Following User Says Thank You to Jamielynn5 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2015, 07:59 PM
~Polish Bra Junkie~

Ms.Tanzi will become famous soon enough Ms.Tanzi will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by 350CaliC View Post
I'm impatient and so is my bf. We had sex and I was cleared by my PS to have sex after two weeks but we didn't have slow slex. I was only cleared for slow and careful sex. We had...SEX. NOT A LOT of boob manipulation but he was cupping my breasts and now I'm just paranoid I may have messed up my implants. AND on top of that we went to a child's birthday party earlier and had to hold a fluffy 20 lbs one year old for a few minutes and now I'm even more paranoid about my breasts. Was there anything you ladies did that wasn't exactly what your surgeon recommended but your BA still turned out great. I'm so paranoid now. I feel like an idiot. URGH. Please help ease my mind. I'm gonna call my PS first thing in Monday and have him check me out. I look fine and feel fine. Just usual sore muscles. No additional swelling, bruising or redness. Please tell me I'm not the only impatient sexual person in the world...esp. After a BA.
Sorry.. But I followed my PS instructions to a T. I had spent too much money and invested too much time in recovery and pain to do anything to risk screwing anything up. Also, another reason they put restrictions on the sexual activities is because of blood flow. You don't want a surge of blood flowing to incision areas that are still healing. That alone could cause some problems. If your PS gave you the ok after 2 weeks to have "gentle sex" then make sure it's gentle. Let your SO know just how serious and important this is for you, your health and your recovery. Good luck and happy healing!
The Following User Says Thank You to Ms.Tanzi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2015, 08:42 AM

cinnimin92 is on a distinguished road
I'll be 2 1/2 weeks post op tomorrow from my revision/upgrade and my patient DH and I are trying to wait untill we get the OK from my PS. Like the previous posts said, try to take it easy and don't rush yourself. Let things heal properly I'm still in so much pain right now I couldn't even imagine having sex right now, but I know as soon as I get the clearance its going to be on!!! LOL!!
Old 12-07-2015, 12:45 PM
Big tits are the best tits <3

hbhunny is on a distinguished road
I had sex the night that I had surgery. Your not supposed to, but we did. I just laid there and relaxed while he did the work..no big deal. I also went back to work managing a grocery store after one week. My job requires lots of physical activity and I do lift a lot. I was perfectly fine. I am sure you are fine too.
The Following User Says Thank You to hbhunny For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2015, 07:16 AM
yee

yee is on a distinguished road
I will venture out and say you're fine. I'm just over a month post op and had SEX sex for the first time last night. Luckily ( I can't believe I am saying luckily) my SO works a LOT and so we haven't fooled around a ton since surgery. I would be careful like the other ladies said. It is a workout after all. I personally made the mistake of cleaning too much/moving a coffee table too soon and I was so sore and worried. It's not worth the pain and fear afterwards. Just be careful
The Following User Says Thank You to yee For This Useful Post: