Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Augmentation Surgery Post-Op & Recovery Forum

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Augmentation Surgery Post-Op & Recovery Forum Please post all post-operative and recovery questions in this forum.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By BFH
  • 1 Post By PettyThief

Stuck on or immobile implants???

Old 10-04-2017, 09:06 PM

mclvgirl is on a distinguished road
Stuck on or immobile implants???

Hi, Iím almost 6 weeks po and is wondering if Iím having a stuck on or immobile implants. I was watching implant displacement/massage exercises on YouTube and saw that the implants actually moved ďfreelyĒ in all directions in the pocket.
My breasts feel soft and after massaging them for 5 minutes they can get softer than a sand bag. But what concerns me is that my breasts doesnít move like how I see it on YouTube.
Should my breasts move like that to be normal? Are my pockets too small? Is the implant diameter too big for me? It looks like my implants are moving to the side more, but I have very little side boobs and I have like 3 fingers in between my sternum. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks ladies with many hugs!!!
Old 10-05-2017, 06:43 AM
BFH
My name is babyfromheaven and I am a bra-aholic.

BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of
My implants are soft but they have never been able to move in the pocket. Any kind of displacement exercises or massages should be approved by your surgeon, Do they have you doing any of this? The width between your breasts on your sternum is dictated by anatomy, you should have the same (or close to the same) gap as what you had before.

mclvgirl likes this.

BFH's plastic surgeon is Don R. Revis, Jr., M.D, F.A.C.S
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
The Following User Says Thank You to BFH For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2017, 07:01 AM

PettyThief is on a distinguished road
At 6 weeks PO you're probably still more swollen than you realise, plus your skin probably hasn't fully stretched out to accommodate the implant – both factors that can make your breasts feel stuck on or immobile. They shouldn't really have space to move within the pocket but, rather, the muscle and skin yield a little to not put so much pressure on them. Mine barely budged for the first 10 weeks or so. It's only in the last little while that they've become jiggly and have any movement to them. All I can recommend is patience; it does get better.

mclvgirl likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to PettyThief For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2017, 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by BFH View Post
My implants are soft but they have never been able to move in the pocket. Any kind of displacement exercises or massages should be approved by your surgeon, Do they have you doing any of this? The width between your breasts on your sternum is dictated by anatomy, you should have the same (or close to the same) gap as what you had before.

Iím fine with the way they are healing so far, but after seeing those YouTube videos it just makes me feel that this is NOT normal to have stuck on implants even though how natural and soft they are. My PS started me displacement/massaging after 1 week po. He is not concern about the stuck on implants but rather be more concern if my breasts were hard.
Old 10-05-2017, 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by PettyThief View Post
At 6 weeks PO you're probably still more swollen than you realise, plus your skin probably hasn't fully stretched out to accommodate the implant Ė both factors that can make your breasts feel stuck on or immobile. They shouldn't really have space to move within the pocket but, rather, the muscle and skin yield a little to not put so much pressure on them. Mine barely budged for the first 10 weeks or so. It's only in the last little while that they've become jiggly and have any movement to them. All I can recommend is patience; it does get better.
Yes patience! Even if I have to wait for a year, I was wondering with or without movement, is normal? Does this have to do anything with the PS techniques while operating? Iím fine if they are ďstuck onĒ as long as this is within the norm. I hope itís not wrong measurement of my BWD or under dissecting issues, because with tuberous breast BWD measurement is not the same as normal boobs. Itís not that I donít have confident in my PS, but itís annoying if results donít turned out the way it should be or anything close to it.

I hope more ladies can share their experiences regarding this topic so I can get an idea whatís ďNORMALĒ. Thank you, this site has been so informative ever since I stared my BA journey 😘😘
Old 10-30-2020, 02:56 PM

Joseph1986 has room for improvement
My implants are quite soft (of course not like a milk carton, but like a bag of sand for sure). In any case, I need to get a doctor's appointment soon because this coronavirus has changed all my plans. I was supposed to see a doctor back in May, but the hospital was closed and I couldn't get an appointment with my doctor. In September, the clinic was already open, but then the guys from https://expomovers.com were helping me move into a new house and I didn't have time at all. Next week, I hope to finally see a doctor.