Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum >

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Augmentation Surgery Post-Op & Recovery Forum Please post all post-operative and recovery questions in this forum.

Old 04-21-2018, 01:37 PM   #1  

Lea-x is on a distinguished road

Over the muscle to under

Hi new to this but wanted some advice. Will start with background story.

I originally got my breasts done wen I was 21 (6 years ago) firstly because they were very odd in size. After going from 16 stone to 10 stone as you can imagine they were quite saggy too. I had teardrop implants over the muscle. I can't remember exactly how many cc I had but in the smaller one I think it was 220 or 280 (the large was an empty big e/f after weight loss and the small was about a c) I had a life on the bigger saggy one too. I was left with about an e cup after it all.

I am 9 days post second op under the muscle. Due to Brest feeding I had a cap around my implant so had to get them redone. I asked to go bit bigger but my surgeon was very honest with not wanting to go to extreme. Stats before 2nd op 5ft 8 10 stone about a dd (after having my son I lost some size on my breasts) he put 300cc in so I'm not expecting dramatic difference. It's been a long time since I went through it all so kind of forgot. But my breasts actually look smaller! I remember the whole d & f process but how does that apply for 2nd time? They look wide but flat. I'm very paranoid as my friend has under muscle and although they are big again that's wide and not as much out. I really want them to go out more. Panicking cause my skins already stretched from having them done previously so I'm worried this is end result? Anyone have them done more then once got advise??

Also couple of extra questions.

I know they say no sunbeds for a long time. Is that cause of the scaring and wounds. Or does the heat do something to the inplants. Cause if just scars I'd still go on but really cover them.

Working out. I know I can't go to the gym. But surely there is something I can do other then walk? Im itching to get back into exercising lol
Lea-x is offline   Reply With Quote
04-24-2019 05:03 PM
Paid Advertisement