Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum >

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Augmentation Surgery Post-Op & Recovery Forum Please post all post-operative and recovery questions in this forum.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Lovinglife757
Old 08-13-2018, 10:55 AM   #1  

Lovinglife757 is on a distinguished road

6 month PO- 550cc Mentor

Hey all. I was a big follower on this page when I was considering getting my breasts done. I am a 29 year old mom of 2 kids. I had small boobs and after having kids and breast feeding they looked just pathetic! My wonderful husband was ok with this and wants me happy. I was a small A prior and after my surgery am now a 36 D. I chose the Mentor 550cc silicone implant.

My recovery went very good esp after reading the other outcomes of some. I did follow the PO instructions per Dr and I知 completely a new person. I知 able to do everything I had done before like run, workout, and sleep on stomach etc. They feel extremely real and bounce like they are. Only very occasionally I値l have a tingle but not painful. I just give a gentle massage and it goes away.

Oh and the only other strange thing, my boobs are always cold. Not unbearable but my husband will sometime laugh cause he will touch them and can notice the chill. Curious to see how it goes this winter!

If you have any questions I壇 love to help in return like so many did for me!

Pics on profile 😁
peruviansexy likes this.
Lovinglife757 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 11:04 AM   #2  

peruviansexy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovinglife757 View Post
Hey all. I was a big follower on this page when I was considering getting my breasts done. I am a 29 year old mom of 2 kids. I had small boobs and after having kids and breast feeding they looked just pathetic! My wonderful husband was ok with this and wants me happy. I was a small A prior and after my surgery am now a 36 D. I chose the Mentor 550cc silicone implant.

My recovery went very good esp after reading the other outcomes of some. I did follow the PO instructions per Dr and I知 completely a new person. I知 able to do everything I had done before like run, workout, and sleep on stomach etc. They feel extremely real and bounce like they are. Only very occasionally I値l have a tingle but not painful. I just give a gentle massage and it goes away.

Oh and the only other strange thing, my boobs are always cold. Not unbearable but my husband will sometime laugh cause he will touch them and can notice the chill. Curious to see how it goes this winter!

Pics on profile 😁
hi!! i wonder if they get colder in the winter? im doing 600cc and i'm always cold no matter what and cant imagine being extra cold lol
peruviansexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 07:42 PM   #3  

LucyEBR is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovinglife757 View Post

Pics on profile 😁
You look great!
LucyEBR is offline   Reply With Quote
04-20-2019 05:18 PM
Paid Advertisement