Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum >

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Augmentation Surgery Post-Op & Recovery Forum Please post all post-operative and recovery questions in this forum.

Old 03-07-2019, 02:31 AM   #1  

Kmbreastop is on a distinguished road

Doctor will only put high profile implants on me

Question! So I had 425 cc HP round silicone understand one of them bottomed out so I decided to get a reconstruction surgery and since my surgeon was doing it for free since I send him so many clients I opted to change the implants for gummies. I didnít want high profile again since I felt like they were just out there. I wanted less projection and smaller. I just felt like they kinda looked like coconuts, even though they were good. So for the new implants we did 385 cc full profile gummies but he said he only carries moderate, full and extra full. Which the full is just slightly less projected than the one I originally had. He said they didnít carry Mod + and he wouldnít do any less projected because my boobs would sag. So I had surgery 5 days ago but by the way they are looking these things look the same as before! Anyone went through this? That their surgeon would only stick to a certain profile?
Kmbreastop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 08:21 AM   #2  
I type what I'd say to you over highly caffeinated coffee

Thanked 1,237 Times in 1,101 Posts
BooBitties is a glorious beacon of lightBooBitties is a glorious beacon of lightBooBitties is a glorious beacon of lightBooBitties is a glorious beacon of lightBooBitties is a glorious beacon of lightBooBitties is a glorious beacon of light
The profile chosen is usually based on your anatomy. If your breasts would sag with a lower profile, you would probably need a lift in order to have the lower profile implant and to keep your breast tissue from sliding off the implant. That's not a pretty look and you'd be back in surgery to correct it.

What brand did you have and what brand do you have now? Do you have Inspira implants now? If so, what level of cohesiveness?

If he doesn't offer Mentor, then he is correct that he does not offer an implant labeled as "mod plus". Inspira profiles: low, low plus, mod, full, extra full.

Last edited by BooBitties; 03-08-2019 at 08:22 AM.
BooBitties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 02:40 PM   #3  

Kmbreastop is on a distinguished road
Oh great to know. I got Natrelle Inspira Allergan SCF SN thatís what the card says
Kmbreastop is offline   Reply With Quote
07-15-2019 01:25 PM
Paid Advertisement