Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum >

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Augmentation Surgery Post-Op & Recovery Forum Please post all post-operative and recovery questions in this forum.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By stella2019
  • 1 Post By stella2019
Old 04-10-2019, 03:45 AM   #1  

stella2019 is on a distinguished road

2 1/2 weeks post op

I am 5í3Ē 116lbs and was a small B before my breast augmentation. I decided on 350cc after contemplating between 375cc and 350cc. I wanted it to look natural and not too big, but now I feel like I canít swe the difference in my clothes and kind of think I should have done 400cc!!!!I am so mad at myself and wish I had gone bigger. I am hoping that they drop and fluff and become bigger but my expectations are not high. I absolutely love my PS and I go back for my 3 week post op on Monday and want to tell him! He might think Iím crazy! 🙈
peruviansexy likes this.
stella2019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 06:34 AM   #2  

Pipesky is on a distinguished road

Totally get it!

I am exactly the same height and 122 pounds and went for a 360 for the same reasons. I am in the same boat- I canít see the difference in my clothes and wish I had gone for 400 or 420. My surgery was March 27.
Pipesky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 07:22 AM   #3  
I type what I'd say to you over highly caffeinated coffee

Thanked 1,232 Times in 1,097 Posts
BooBitties is a glorious beacon of lightBooBitties is a glorious beacon of lightBooBitties is a glorious beacon of lightBooBitties is a glorious beacon of lightBooBitties is a glorious beacon of lightBooBitties is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by stella2019 View Post
I am 5í3Ē 116lbs and was a small B before my breast augmentation. I decided on 350cc after contemplating between 375cc and 350cc. I wanted it to look natural and not too big, but now I feel like I canít swe the difference in my clothes and kind of think I should have done 400cc!!!!I am so mad at myself and wish I had gone bigger. I am hoping that they drop and fluff and become bigger but my expectations are not high. I absolutely love my PS and I go back for my 3 week post op on Monday and want to tell him! He might think Iím crazy! 🙈
Our stats are pretty similar, I am just a hair and a half taller than you. I was a 30B pre op and I am a 30H/I now with 350 cc mod plus implants. It takes some time to fully heal from surgery. For some, it can take about 3-6 months, but for most, it takes about 6 months to a year. I did't stop changing until 1.5 yrs post op! Take your measurements regularly to track your progress.
BooBitties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 07:38 AM   #4  

stella2019 is on a distinguished road
It is good to know they could increase in size (I hope!)! I am so bummed right now. It makes me want to go back in and get 400cc 😳 When I put on a swim suit top, I can definitely see the difference, but I want to be able to fill out my clothes a little more. My surgery was March 26th. I should definitely track progression and itíll be good to talk to the doc too next week....I should measure each week and see what happens!
BooBitties likes this.
stella2019 is offline   Reply With Quote
04-20-2019 05:23 PM
Paid Advertisement