Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum >

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Augmentation Surgery Post-Op & Recovery Forum Please post all post-operative and recovery questions in this forum.

Old 04-14-2019, 02:11 PM   #1  

isabella104 is on a distinguished road

Day 5 PO, sudden tightness/swelling/pain in one breast

*Public album on my profile with photo
I just had a revision done this past Tuesday. Today is 5 DPO. No issues until today. My left breast feels painfully tight suddenly. If I look at myself straight on, the left breast appears to be much higher in the upper pole than the right, and it wasn't before (could this be swelling?). It's also much larger in size all around. I've been texting the nurse and she just keeps saying to take muscle relaxants. Which I've done twice today with no improvement. I'm worried about a hematoma, but I have no bruising. I had my surgery done 1500 miles away, so I can't just go in.
isabella104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 04:36 PM   #2  

heymom3 will become famous soon enoughheymom3 will become famous soon enough
Have you tried ice packs? It could be you just moved the wrong way or laid the wrong way thus irritating that side. Take a photo and see if you can send it to the surgeon. I would even take a photo daily for a little while to keep an eye on it so you can see any changes. There are a lot of things that can cause swelling to happen after surgery. Each breast changes so much and they don't like to do it at the same time or the same way. Hang in there, get lots of rest, don't do much of anything, recline/sleep at an angle, use ice packs (if your surgeon is ok with it), don't take any NSAIDs because that can cause bleeding, my surgeon even had me stop all vitamins and no essential oils for a few weeks and follow all your surgeon's instructions. Hopefully you will feel better soon ((((hugs))))
heymom3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 01:33 AM   #3  

MaryC1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by isabella104 View Post
*Public album on my profile with photo
I just had a revision done this past Tuesday. Today is 5 DPO. No issues until today. My left breast feels painfully tight suddenly. If I look at myself straight on, the left breast appears to be much higher in the upper pole than the right, and it wasn't before (could this be swelling?). It's also much larger in size all around. I've been texting the nurse and she just keeps saying to take muscle relaxants. Which I've done twice today with no improvement. I'm worried about a hematoma, but I have no bruising. I had my surgery done 1500 miles away, so I can't just go in.
I think I知 feeling the same thing, I知 10 days post op everything was fine the first 5 days then my left started hurting and feeling harder . I felt like a pulling and shooting tingling pain. I went to my post op appointment today and he said no infection and the are dropping Nicely . So I guess it痴 normal?? Maybe I should of made it a more urgent concern but after he said no infection and they looked fine, I let it go but now I知 home again and it feels way different than my other one .
What did you do ? Has it subsided ? Or did your doctor say anything?
MaryC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 06:01 PM   #4  

Lulu72880 is on a distinguished road

Are you feeling better?

I知 17 days post op.. I felt fine until 4 days post op.. then left side burning, uncomfortable, sore to touch.. saw ps he said look great , no sign of infection or problems. But does it ever stop? Is it a sign something is wrong? I知 worried just because it hasn稚 stopped..or is it normal?
Lulu72880 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 07:28 PM   #5  

Lulu72880 is on a distinguished road

Are you feeling any better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryC1 View Post
I think I知 feeling the same thing, I知 10 days post op everything was fine the first 5 days then my left started hurting and feeling harder . I felt like a pulling and shooting tingling pain. I went to my post op appointment today and he said no infection and the are dropping Nicely . So I guess it痴 normal?? Maybe I should of made it a more urgent concern but after he said no infection and they looked fine, I let it go but now I知 home again and it feels way different than my other one .
What did you do ? Has it subsided ? Or did your doctor say anything?
I知 feeling same thing.. it has me worried.. almost 20 days post op.
Lulu72880 is offline   Reply With Quote
06-15-2019 10:14 PM
Paid Advertisement