Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Augmentation Surgery Post-Op & Recovery Forum

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Augmentation Surgery Post-Op & Recovery Forum Please post all post-operative and recovery questions in this forum.

16 dpo pain

Old 06-26-2020, 03:33 PM

Chelskwap is on a distinguished road
16 dpo pain

I am 16 days post-op and last night I started to experience pain on my side of my left breast. This breast has been higher compared to my right and my ps said that he did have to a do a little more work on this. I was actually feeling pretty good up until last night. I called this morning and he put me on antibiotics and told me to take some ibuprofen and that he is not overly concerned because I am not seeing any new bruising or swelling. Basically it feels like a dull ache all day long and of course it is tender to touch (both breast still are) on my outer lower breast. I am just worried that this is not normal! I had a full anchor lift and implant with 200cc, so I did not go very big at all. I have been trying to take it easy and I know I have not lifted anything over 5 pounds.