Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Augmentation Surgery Post-Op & Recovery Forum

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Augmentation Surgery Post-Op & Recovery Forum Please post all post-operative and recovery questions in this forum.

I made it!!! It went so smoothly!

Old 07-29-2020, 06:16 PM

ItNeverHappened is on a distinguished road
I made it!!! It went so smoothly!

I'm a few hours post-op now! I woke up pretty quickly and fully from surgery. The nurses and staff were all so kind. I had no nausea or loopiness. Very little pain and some tightness/soreness. However, it's still not nearly as bad as I thought it would be.

I'll give more updates when I can focus a bit better. Thank you everyone for all the advice!
Old 07-31-2020, 03:56 PM

SammiNYC is on a distinguished road
nice! Did you get gas or just IV... I was able to get the just IV anesthesia, so I think thats a big part of why I didn't feel sick or anything.
Old 07-31-2020, 06:31 PM

ItNeverHappened is on a distinguished road
I had full general anesthesia . It didn't make me feel sick at all though afterwards and I felt alert very quickly. The nurse commented that when they tried waking me up the first time (of course I didn't remember, most people don't at that point) I was really restless and really wanting to go ahaha. My body has always tolerated anesthesia really well though.

Are you sure it was sedation and not general anesthesia? I think general anesthesia is often administered via IV (mine was). But if they said sedation, then it's sedation lol.
Old 08-01-2020, 08:13 AM

SammiNYC is on a distinguished road
Idk.. But there's two kinds.. the type you had with the gas they have to stick a tube down your throat and ventilate you. The type I had thru the IV, I was able to breath on my own without any ventilation. Apparently when I woke up I was talking nonsense about this guy i had a crush on and got in a fight with (i saw him saturday on the beach so thats prob why) and his surf crew.lmfao. I'm very bummed out no one video taped this.