Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Augmentation Surgery Post-Op & Recovery Forum

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Augmentation Surgery Post-Op & Recovery Forum Please post all post-operative and recovery questions in this forum.

Just got my boobs done yesterday!!!!

Old 07-31-2020, 03:18 PM

SammiNYC is on a distinguished road
Just got my boobs done yesterday!!!!

After wanting a boob job since I was about 15, I finally got them done yesterday! I live in Manhattan and went to Dr Swift on the Upper East Side. I was very nervous about the anesthesia, but that ended up being a breeze ( Dr. Tu did a great job on the anesthesia). I feel like Dr. Swift did a great job on my breasts. Part of why I went with him, was during the consult he seemed very conservative when it came to size, which is what I wanted... I just wanted fuller and rounder, not anything super huge. So many of my friends that have had augmentations have decided on one size only for the surgeon to put a much larger implant in during the surgery. Dr. Swift and I discussed 300cc (I wanted to be a C) and that is exactly what he put in. I was honestly expecting the surgery to be far more painful. So far it feel really minor pain. I've been taking my hydrocodone fairly spaced out. I felt well enough to walk 4 blocks (and back) to Whole foods today for lunch. For the most part I've been chilling on the couch in my living room watching tv (my bed is 3 feet off the ground to utilize the window view in my apartment, so it's going to be a while).
My actual breasts... i had a dr's appointment this morning and i've snuck a few peaks... seem to look pretty good. For unders they actually aren't sitting that high right now. I'm also happy to say my breasts don't feel hard at all. I've had my nipples pierced but I decided to let the dr leave the piercings out for the time being. I have full sensation in my right nipple.. My left one still seems numb, but one day out that to be expected. I have swelling down my sternum/cleavage and on the sides (they extended my pockets out a bit on the side).
It's a bit of a mindf*ck to go from having tiny boobs my whole life to having actual cleavage.. Actually having them in your body isn't like a miraculous bra or wearing chicken cutlets.. it's definitely going to be an adjustment.
Old 07-31-2020, 03:25 PM

ItNeverHappened is on a distinguished road
Congrats!!! The sternum/cleavage swelling is so weird isn't it? On day 3 mine is starting to go down, but it's definitely strange.

I'm also not used to having larger breasts. I measured at a C/D sometimes before, but due to the tight skin and tissue they looked more like a B and were small on my body. Now they look perfectly proportionate. It's weird when I see them in the mirror, because they look like mine, but don't at the same time! But despite the healing process that I still need to go through, they look like how I always pictured myself having breasts.
The Following User Says Thank You to ItNeverHappened For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2020, 03:54 PM

SammiNYC is on a distinguished road
yeah it's going to take me a bit of time to get used to these.