Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Augmentation Surgery Post-Op & Recovery Forum

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Augmentation Surgery Post-Op & Recovery Forum Please post all post-operative and recovery questions in this forum.

Drop and fluff not happening, another surgery?

Old 10-15-2020, 03:53 PM

rebekah69 is on a distinguished road
Drop and fluff not happening, another surgery?

Iím exactly 6 weeks post op. I just had another post op appointment where we spoke about ONE of my breasts not dropping and fluffing. My right breast is perfect and dropped, but my left has not (from photos I took a month ago) dropped or moved in the past month. So my surgeon said to mentally prepare to have to go back in so he can open up the area for it to drop faster. But he said I have to wait until we are FOUR MONTHS post-op to have the appointment, and he wouldnít open me up until FIVE AND A HALF months post op.

Iím really REALLY discouraged as Iím so insecure my boobs are not symmetrical and one is painfully obviously high. I understand weíre going into winter but it makes me cry thinking about how Iím going to have to deal with this for another four months. He said thereís a small chance it drops on its own but this isnít likely.

I donít know what to do but cry. I do not want to go under the needle again and I donít want to wait 4 more months for this breast to ďstart looking okayĒ.

Any advice? Anybody have advice for how to force a drop and fluff so I donít have to go in to surgery?
Old 10-19-2020, 07:04 PM

Melanincurls_XL is on a distinguished road
It takes some people 6 months to drop. Id wait until then. Some surgeons are just eager for the extra cash even though u arent fully healed yet.