Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Augmentation Surgery Post-Op & Recovery Forum

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Augmentation Surgery Post-Op & Recovery Forum Please post all post-operative and recovery questions in this forum.

18 days post exchange one side not dropping

Old 10-26-2020, 11:10 AM

kiwee4 is on a distinguished road
18 days post exchange one side not dropping

I feel like I have two different boobs right now. I donít understand why one was normal day 1 and my left side is still higher. To me it does not look like the pocket was enlarged enough and I fear it will not or cannot lower. Has anyone else had an exchange where it took awhile for one side to match up with the other?
Old 10-27-2020, 11:17 AM

Melanincurls_XL is on a distinguished road
I wouldnt freak out until a few months post op youre pretty early out still. It can take up to 6 months. Take a weekly picture in the meantime so you and your surgeon can make note of any progress.
Old 12-10-2020, 01:09 PM

Breastreaug2020 is on a distinguished road
Hi I am in the same boat. Right not dropping at all. Was wondering if you had any luck since its been since October. I am now 4 weeks out and PS has me putting on the wrap 3 times a day for an hour and manually pushing it up and down. Hoping I wake up one day and she stays there