Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Augmentation Surgery Post-Op & Recovery Forum

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Augmentation Surgery Post-Op & Recovery Forum Please post all post-operative and recovery questions in this forum.

Too low?

Old 11-27-2020, 01:39 PM

Myakita is on a distinguished road
Too low?

I am six weeks post op and ready to cry because I think they are too low and saggy and I hate them 😭
I have 405cc moderate plus xtra fill and didnít think they would look so saggy!!!

PS my six week photos are in my photo album. Somebody please read this and respond because I am freaking out over here 😭
Old 11-27-2020, 04:31 PM

dj2012 is a jewel in the rough dj2012 is a jewel in the rough dj2012 is a jewel in the rough dj2012 is a jewel in the rough
What were your natural breasts like? All implants do is give you a larger version of what you had.
I should've had a lift many years ago when I first got implants instead of going larger with each set and mine hung low like yours. It wasn't until I reduced my implants and had an anchor lift did I finally get perky breasts without any sag. I'm almost 2 years post op and mine have stayed perky.