Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Augmentation Surgery Post-Op & Recovery Forum

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Augmentation Surgery Post-Op & Recovery Forum Please post all post-operative and recovery questions in this forum.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PhoenixM

21 days post-op

Old 08-21-2021, 04:30 PM

PhoenixM is on a distinguished road
21 days post-op

I had my breast done on Aug 2 2021 and I’m 21 days post opt.. I have been having weak legs and crampy legs… so I’ve tried to eat a Banana and coconut water… my chest started to hurt as well… not really the implant but it seems like inside.. like my heart. I’ve experienced dizzy and lighthead faint like symptoms as well… should I be going through this after 21 days post opt… is this going to get better😩 I went to the hospital and they did a ct scan and drew my blood and said everything was normal… my heart and my lungs… my blood work was normal as well.. however, I’m still continuing to hurt 😢
Old 08-23-2021, 06:08 AM

twinpearls is on a distinguished road
Have you discussed this with your surgeon? Everyone's recovery journey is different, so it's possible this is normal for you and will eventually subside. However, the surgeon knows you best and would hopefully be able to chime in.
Old 08-23-2021, 05:40 PM

PhoenixM is on a distinguished road
I did contact my surgeon and he wasn’t real concerned about how I was feeling… and pretty much told me to hang in there. I’m feeling better today, but still sore in my left breast. He told me after surgery that he had a hard time with that one, so I’m thinking that’s why the recovery for that one seems different. I feel perfectly fine in my right breast. Because I live out of state it’s hard to get to him for a visit, but I’m going back the second week in September to make sure I’m progressing properly. Thank you for your feedback🤗

twinpearls likes this.
Old 09-16-2021, 02:19 PM

heymom3 will become famous soon enough heymom3 will become famous soon enough
If my potassium and magnesium gets low I will get leg cramps and muscle spasms bad. Did they check these levels when they did your bloodwork at the ER?