Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Augmentation Surgery Post-Op & Recovery Forum

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Augmentation Surgery Post-Op & Recovery Forum Please post all post-operative and recovery questions in this forum.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By MilkKat
  • 1 Post By albine

Day 2 Post-Op. help.. freaking out because my implants look sooo wide apart!!

Old 05-14-2022, 11:07 AM

MilkKat is on a distinguished road
Day 2 Post-Op. help.. freaking out because my implants look sooo wide apart!!

I started with an A-cup, not quite B's but not completely flat either. I went with 375cc HP's. I have a petite frame about 5'0" and 110 lbs. I wish I could post pictures but I'm not allowed to yet for some reason.

I know it's super early to say but will my implants look closer as they drop and fluff? I'm just kinda freaking out because the gap is huge and I've always hated that look... I wasn't expecting them touching or anything but I'm surprised how far they are. Feeling really stressed and emotional right now. During pre-op my doctor had said they'd be about a fingers width apart but 3 of my fingers fit between them right now granted I have small hands. It just looks really bad and I'm panicking a bit.

Please tell me they won't stay like this...

P.S.S wanted to add that besides this everything went super smoothly. I'm on pain meds of course but the pain is very tolerable, maybe 1 or 2/10 right now.
Old 05-15-2022, 03:26 PM

twinpearls is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by MilkKat View Post
I wish I could post pictures but I'm not allowed to yet for some reason.
I think you have to be a long-time user before being able to post pics directly in the threads. As a new member, go into your user profile and create a picture album. Then notify us out here, so we know to go look.

I haven't seen your pics, but I can say this much...it can take anywhere from 3-12mth for everything to settle. You are extremely early in the process, to draw a conclusion.
Old 05-15-2022, 03:54 PM

MilkKat is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by twinpearls View Post
I think you have to be a long-time user before being able to post pics directly in the threads. As a new member, go into your user profile and create a picture album. Then notify us out here, so we know to go look.

I haven't seen your pics, but I can say this much...it can take anywhere from 3-12mth for everything to settle. You are extremely early in the process, to draw a conclusion.

I figured that but it's difficult because the forum doesn't seem to be quite as active as it once was. 😟 I'll go try the album thing out!

Edit: added post-op and pre-op photos to my albums!

twinpearls likes this.
Old 05-16-2022, 05:53 AM

albine is on a distinguished road
Don't stress out relax and recover that is the most important thing you can do for yourself. it takes time, remember what you see now will look alot different once they heal and drop / fluff. also take into account you boobs prior, My PS told me that I would be getting a larger version of what I have so if you have a lot of space prior you may have some now but again its way too early to tell. personally I rather have a little space between then them smooch together

twinpearls likes this.
Old 05-18-2022, 03:21 PM

twinpearls is on a distinguished road
...the forum doesn't seem to be quite as active as it once was. 😟
No you're correct; it's not as active as it used to be unfortunately. :-( No admins have been around in forever. A few of us members are devoutly hanging around to talk mammaries though! ;-)

Edit: added post-op and pre-op photos to my albums!
I peeked at your album. I noticed your breasts are wide set to begin with. How much discussion did you have during pre-op to discuss the cleavage gap? There are some ways a surgeon can close it some. But I don't know if the surgeon knew your wishes beforehand and/or had the skillset for doing it. Do you plan to go larger later?

In any case, I would wait 3-12mth to let everything settle. Regardless of the cleavage, the body needs that time to heal before thinking about next steps.
Old 06-24-2022, 04:04 PM

SparkleMotion is on a distinguished road
Hey I saw you posted a while ago and were freaking out about your size and gap. Iíve definitely heard that the first couple days are rough and that swelling will go down, especially if you went under. How are you doing now? Would love an update!