Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Augmentation Surgery Post-Op & Recovery Forum

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Augmentation Surgery Post-Op & Recovery Forum Please post all post-operative and recovery questions in this forum.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Phoenix11

6 days post op

Old 08-02-2022, 03:19 PM

Phoenix11 is on a distinguished road
6 days post op

Iím 6 days post op. 475cc silicone under the muscle. My left side feels great but my right side is still pretty sore through out the day. I am assuming because itís my predominate side . Iíve been staying on top of icing it , hoping that helps the swelling and pain . My surgeon wants me to stay wrapped in a ace bandage for the next 3 weeks, Iím thinking on ordering the bar that has the band that goes on top because wrapping this up in the Arizona heat is awful . Do you think that would negatively effect the outcome ? First post , but Iíve learned a lot reading through the forums .
Old 08-03-2022, 08:38 AM

piopio is on a distinguished road
Hello!!! Friday will be 3 wks for me. All drs are different. My surgeon doesn't want his patients to have bras/bands. He believes in the natural way (let gravity do its things). You should call and ask if you need the band or not. If they don't require it, no need for it. I'm actually still having soreness here and there and still a lot of tightness. I also still have abdominal swelling. I'm also still hunching over a lot. Hope I can get my posture back soon. It gets better day by day. And people have different healing times, so don't worry. Call the surgeon if you have any questions or concerns, better to ask then to worry. Think about the beautiful boobies you will have soon.
Old 08-03-2022, 09:32 AM

twinpearls is on a distinguished road
About 6 weeks is the timeframe when you should expect most of the hurts and pains to subside. 3-12mth is the timeframe for everything to settle and stabilize. Take weekly photos of them so you have a collage of the changes over time.

Whatever you do, take it slow and easy. You don't want to ruin this. Follow your surgeon's orders.

Congrats on the upgrade!
Old 08-03-2022, 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by piopio View Post
Hello!!! Friday will be 3 wks for me. All drs are different. My surgeon doesn't want his patients to have bras/bands. He believes in the natural way (let gravity do its things). You should call and ask if you need the band or not. If they don't require it, no need for it. I'm actually still having soreness here and there and still a lot of tightness. I also still have abdominal swelling. I'm also still hunching over a lot. Hope I can get my posture back soon. It gets better day by day. And people have different healing times, so don't worry. Call the surgeon if you have any questions or concerns, better to ask then to worry. Think about the beautiful boobies you will have soon.
Thanks for this ! I see my surgeon Friday so Iíll have a few things to go over with him for sure . Itís just so weird my one breast feels great and the other still so sore . But I know itís definitely a process , just glad to hear Iím not alone in it ! Thank you for your reply
Old 08-03-2022, 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by twinpearls View Post
About 6 weeks is the timeframe when you should expect most of the hurts and pains to subside. 3-12mth is the timeframe for everything to settle and stabilize. Take weekly photos of them so you have a collage of the changes over time.

Whatever you do, take it slow and easy. You don't want to ruin this. Follow your surgeon's orders.

Congrats on the upgrade!
Iíve definitely been taking it slow , which has been the challenge with school starting for 5 kids but its been going good so far . Iím going to start the weekly photo shoot , thatís a great idea ! Thank you !

twinpearls likes this.
Old 08-07-2022, 12:32 AM

Nic Olť is on a distinguished road
Hey, how are you doing now? Iím 8 days post op with 325cc round HP unders and Iím in the same position except the other way round haha. My right boob no pain at all, left side is still hurting. I keep thinking something must be up with that one but Iím trying not to worry too much this early onÖ