Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Augmentation Surgery Post-Op & Recovery Forum

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Augmentation Surgery Post-Op & Recovery Forum Please post all post-operative and recovery questions in this forum.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By piopio
  • 1 Post By Bri505co

3-4 Wk post op symptoms/feelings

Old 08-04-2022, 07:53 PM

piopio is on a distinguished road
3-4 Wk post op symptoms/feelings

Hello everyone!!! Tomorrow would be my 3 wk mark. It has been a journey for me. Didn’t think it would be this hard physically and mentally. I am 5ft 2in and about 100 lbs… I got 250CC on both sides under muscle. Smooth round sientra moderate plus I think… through the areola. I was a 32A and looking to up to a full B cup/ small C.
I am still feeling pressure and tightness. Especially on the top area. I still have side and underarm discomfort and my range of motion is not fully back. My right breast incision slightly opened up a few days after my stitches were removed and had some slight bleeding. And then I bled more. Next day I went to my surgeon I found out I had some hematoma… and because my incision was still a little open they were able to just push out all the blood through the open incision till there was no more blood coming out. Stitched me back up and told me it looks good. I feel like it’s been months that I had my surgery, but it’s only been 3 wks. I just want to feel better. I hope everyone else has a better recovery than me. I hope we all have no problems and have beautiful boobies soon. Best of luck everyone.
Old 08-05-2022, 06:31 AM

twinpearls is on a distinguished road
Welcome to the forum! About 6 weeks is with things start getting back to normal. Granted, that may be slightly extended for you since you had some small complications. But nevertheless, continue to ride the rollercoaster. Overall, it will take your body anywhere from 3-12mth for everything to settle and stabilize. Take it easy. Rest and recover. You don't want to ruin this.
Old 08-05-2022, 07:23 AM

piopio is on a distinguished road
Thank you

Originally Posted by twinpearls View Post
Welcome to the forum! About 6 weeks is with things start getting back to normal. Granted, that may be slightly extended for you since you had some small complications. But nevertheless, continue to ride the rollercoaster. Overall, it will take your body anywhere from 3-12mth for everything to settle and stabilize. Take it easy. Rest and recover. You don't want to ruin this.
Thank you for the reply. It feels good to hear supportive info when things feel not so good. 👍

twinpearls likes this.
Old 08-05-2022, 05:47 PM

Bri505co is on a distinguished road
Welcome to the forum!

The whole recovery process can be pretty intense. I am a little over 6 months out from mine now, and I found that the second and 3rd week were really tough, especially emotionally. With the anesthesia, pain meds, being physically uncomfortable, etc., it is extremely emotionally draining. By the time you get to week 4 or 5, you will probably start to feel a little more normal and less overwhelmed. I absolutely LOVE my results though, and I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. Hang in there, it gets so much easier after you get another few weeks under your belt!

twinpearls likes this.