Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Augmentation Surgery Post-Op & Recovery Forum

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Augmentation Surgery Post-Op & Recovery Forum Please post all post-operative and recovery questions in this forum.

Like Tree355Likes

Stages of Healing After Breast Augmentation Video

Reply Subscribe
Old 07-24-2017, 04:48 AM

Ella85 is on a distinguished road
Great video!!!! You research so much and you see people's 1 week, 1 month, 2 month, 3 month photos but it's so hard to find images of people's progression through each day of the first week to month!! I'm 6days post op and got 525cc, I have read what to expect but seeing it makes you feel much more at ease that everything in your own recovery is normal. Thanks again x
Old 08-03-2017, 07:45 PM

Momma2Many is on a distinguished road
I appreciate the time you took to make these videos. One of the first things I did when I decided to have a BA was start researching and then more researching! To top everything off I did even more researching. Sounds crazy but I have never looked at so many boobs in my life! Thank you for giving us "researchers" more valuable information to use.
Old 08-09-2017, 02:52 PM

JDizzle is on a distinguished road
Yes, thank you so much for this! I am 6 days post op, and I just feel like these things are NEVER going to drop!!! They are so high and uncomfortable! I know it will eventually be worth it, and your video proves it!
Old 11-01-2017, 06:56 PM

Thougghlace is on a distinguished road
Thanks for that. My question is the pain....

Originally Posted by Lilac Ann View Post
My progression video to 3 month's:

My Progression Video

Go to www.YouTube.com, channel bodynew07 and my video name is
Stages of Healing After Breast Augmentation Part 1. There is also a Part II video from 4 month's to One Year.
My friend had hers done, and I've really wanted mine done for 10 years, however the men in my life always said absolutely not, well I'm doing it. I'm actually going for my consult in a week or so, I'll schedule it at that time. However my friend says she was in miserable pain for almost a month, she said she had the shakes and all it was really bad. What is the pain for most? I'm a b/c depends if im ovulating or not now and going to a medium to large D. She has me a little freaked about the pain. Obviously it's going to be painful but how many of you would say it was awful awful bad. I've got the basics I know what I want. I have my pictures and I'm so ready for this. She said it took about a month before she was somewhat comfortable. Any advice? I've looked everywhere looking for anyone discussing the pain part of this whole experience.
Old 11-13-2017, 09:37 AM
SCH

SCH is on a distinguished road
Very good video thanks!
Old 05-12-2018, 07:56 PM

Princessme is on a distinguished road

My Progression Video

Stages of Healing After Breast Augmentation Part 1. There is also a Part II video from 4 month's to One Year.
awesome video thank you!
Old 03-31-2019, 10:56 PM

E46FastChick is on a distinguished road
OMG Thanks!

I am two days post op and was freaking out. Thanks for your videos! Really calms my nerves. My are high and tights but I like them. I think we all worry about being “stuck” with boobs under our chins lol.

My Progression Video

Old 04-04-2019, 07:57 AM

LucyEBR is on a distinguished road
I watched both videos. You look amazing.
Old 08-02-2020, 09:45 PM

Maxv2632 is on a distinguished road
Thanks girls! Glad to be helpful. I am very happy with my results and my whole experience has been great.
I’m 3 days out from BA. mine are rectangle and also high and hard. I was freaking out, but thanks to your kindness with posting video, I am now very excited! They look amazing!! My fingers are crossed. 🤞 ty
Old 08-11-2020, 08:39 PM

SammiNYC is on a distinguished road
i'm only 12 days post op and my boobs look more like your 3 month result (aside from where my nipples are)... my implants never were high up or square looking. like i don't want my breast to drop.. they're currently basically in the same spot now that my natural breasts were.. idk if i should be worried.
Old 08-25-2020, 01:43 AM

NinD is on a distinguished road
Thanks fo sharing this video.... its really reassuring... i had my op yesterday and have been a bit horrified by the look and feel of them. was helpful to see that it takes a good three months for them to settle down to the correct position. I will try and do the same for others.... thanks again. Your boobs look amazing x
Old 08-25-2020, 02:02 AM

NinD is on a distinguished road
yes, mine look a super weird ssquare shape 1 day post op .... I was reassured to see the video....
Old 01-19-2021, 10:00 AM

ABWright is on a distinguished road
Thank you for sharing, great videos and great info!
Reply Subscribe