Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Augmentation Videos / Plastic Surgery Videos

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Augmentation Videos / Plastic Surgery Videos This forum contains many breast augmentation videos, as well as videos pertaining to other plastic surgery procedures.

Like Tree13Likes

Videos by Dr. Paul Wigoda (Florida)

Old 12-26-2012, 07:43 AM

JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of
Videos by Dr. Paul Wigoda (Florida)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82fP_MBJU2w

jimmjamm, 2nwboobs and Prnces1 like this.

Last edited by JBI_BA_Info; 12-26-2012 at 07:48 AM.
Old 12-26-2012, 07:44 AM

JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of
  • Patient 1: Day 3
  • "I had surgery 3 days ago…it went great…when I woke up I didnt feel any pain"
  • "I was able to raise my arms the first night"
  • "I went to the Apple store and then out to dinner the next day"
  • "I didn’t take any pain pills the next day"
  • "I drove here by myself from Jupiter today and will drive to Orlando after this."
  • "I am so happy I did this…I wish I would have done this 5 years ago"
  • "I was working the next day on my laptop"
  • "I didn’t think it was going to be as easy as it was"
  • "It was so perfect…It was like a vacation"
  • "The whole thing from start to finish was perfect"
  • "I cant believe I had surgery and zero pain"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVSz_dEW9vM

jimmjamm and Boobies007 like this.

Last edited by JBI_BA_Info; 12-26-2012 at 07:48 AM.
Old 12-26-2012, 07:44 AM

• " I am more than happy"
    • "I wasn't in any pain afterwards"
    • "I've been doing everything"
    • "Its been an amazing experience".
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRhz6GNOWSc

Boobies007 likes this.

Last edited by JBI_BA_Info; 12-26-2012 at 07:49 AM.
    Old 12-26-2012, 07:50 AM

• "I feel great"
      • "…today (on day 3) I have pain of "1"out of 10…"
      • "I am very happy about it"
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qzPWMlk87k

doctormichael likes this.
      Old 12-26-2012, 07:51 AM

atient 4: B to D cup.
      33 year old, 3 days later
      • "I went to see three surgeons..I checked out Dr. Wigoda's qualifications beforehand…I thought Dr. Wigoda was terrific…Dr Wigoda personally and his staff were fabulous"
      • "It was great…I got home by 12:30pm and was working on my blackberry by 2pm. I did work for a couple of hours (the same day of surgery)"
      • "I was out at a party two days later..I was good to go"
      • "I went back to work today (day 3)"
      • What recommendations do you have: "Definitely do it and definitely go to Dr Wigoda"
      • "From the first appointment it could not have been better…the service and attention..Dr Wigoda called me twice over the holiday weekend…everything was top notch".
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WBxvp7y1AI

Old 12-26-2012, 07:51 AM

• "I'm happy and doing great"
        • "I chose Dr Wigoda…I did a lot of research. I was very impressed by his education, training and media experiences. The consultation was great"
        • "The surgery day was very quick..I had the best sleep..I was surprised I woke up so fast"
        • "I had no pain..I did not feel anything at all..everything was great"
        • "I was very very happy…I have no complaints whatsoever"
        • "I only took 4 pain pills"
        • "I've already been to the beach..it was great"
        • "Dr Wigoda is the greatest…".
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynhthnunof4
        Old 12-26-2012, 07:52 AM

• "I've been very busy and going all over the place…doing all normal activities"
          • "You can barely see the scars"
          • "I have no pain at all..even in the first week I had no pain".
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1u8gpb2pG0

Melinda_tiger and Boobies007 like this.
          Old 12-26-2012, 07:56 AM

• "Today is the third day and I feel wonderful"
            • "The outcome is unbelievable"
            • "The follow up and professionalism has been incredible"
            • "I didn't imagine it to be so smooth and easy"
            • "I am feeling wonderful"
            • "Pain is 1 out of 10..Dr Wigoda is a10 ˝ out of 10"
            • "It didn't hurt…I could raise my hand the first day…nothing hurt"
            • "I was doing everything short of cleaning the whole house".
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71l-W8oadv8
            Old 12-26-2012, 07:57 AM

• "I went with Dr. Wigoda's recommendation and it was perfect"
              • "My friends warned me about a lot of discomfort..I was prepared for the worst…All of my friends had pain across the board (with other surgeons)..I didn't believe Dr. Wigoda when he said I wouldn't have pain..when I woke up there was pressure but no pain..by the next day I was unloading the dishwasher"
              • "I had no discomfort or pain"
              • "Its not painful"
              • "I never took pain medicine after the first night. I didn't need it. I was shocked."
              • "I couldn't stop telling people how easy it was"
              • "I was very happy…its great..it was a very easy first week"
              • "I have advised my friends to see Dr Wigoda and will continue to do that"
              • "I absolutely believe in this office and the procedure and especially the doctor"
              • "I know it could have come out differently and so it's just a pleasure to let people know and pass on my experience".
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39tgX-mBkNw
              Old 12-26-2012, 07:58 AM

• "It was really good..it was painless"
                • "I didn't feel any pain at all"
                • "I am walking and driving"
                • "I would go to the gym if I was allowed to go".
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZmedwP1B6I
                Old 12-26-2012, 08:00 AM

• "Dr wigoda was referred to me by a couple of girls I work with"
                  • "I was pretty surprised I wasn’t experiencing much pain when I got home"
                  • "After day 3 I was almost completely pain free…I didn’t take anything for pain"
                  • "I was told by friends it was going to be terrible…I was very surprised I didn’t have pain"
                  • "I actually probably have more pain after a hard workout than I did after the surgery"
                  • "I would definitely tell my friends to go to Dr. Wigoda"
                  • "There is not one thing I could say I don’t like about it"
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b-yJmXmuRY
                  Old 12-26-2012, 08:02 AM

• "I had surgery yesterday…"
                    • "It surpassed my expectations"
                    • "I went home…I was ready to keep going…no pain..no nothing"
                    • "I was extremely surprised"
                    • "My friends were jealous because I came home with zero pain…they were in pain for days"
                    • "I wanted it for many years but I was fearful of the pain factor"
                    • "I met with Dr. Wigoda and felt this serene comfort the day I walked in and I decided I was doing it"
                    • "The anesthesia was… perfect"
                    • "I went to a lot of places that I felt were meat markets…they just told you what they were going to do…very disappointing"
                    • "I’ve already recommended Dr. Wigoda to 3 different people..."
                    • "I’m extremely happy!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bguKtZjoyc0

Boobies007 likes this.
                    Old 12-26-2012, 08:05 AM

Video 13
                    • "Dr Wigoda is fabulous"
                    • "I met him through my clients and everybody raved about him"
                    • "He’s a great doctor..He’s just the best"
                    • "I had a great experience"
                    • "I was a nervous wreck and the staff was so friendly and they helped me"
                    • "After the surgery I was hungry..I just wanted to go have a smoothie"
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEI7T8bookY

Boobies007 likes this.
                    Old 12-26-2012, 08:07 AM

Video 14
                    • "I am so happy"
                    • "I feel great"
                    • "My lifestyle didn’t change after the surgery..I was still able to do everything"
                    • "I feel perfect"
                    • "I think they look pretty good now…"
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olQtpGlcNeo
                    Old 12-26-2012, 08:12 AM

Video 15
                    • "My experience was amazing…"
                    • "My recovery time was…in no time..it was one weekend and I was done"
                    • "My pain was no big deal"
                    • "I am extremely happy with the results"
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlXL7FMowLs
                    Old 12-26-2012, 08:14 AM

Video 16
                      • "Everythings been really great..if I have any questions they are there to answer them…they are very on top of everything…always on time"
                      • "Its been great, I haven’t had any issues at all"
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOLNhIA1J0w
                      Old 12-26-2012, 08:21 AM

Video 17
                        • "It’s one week from my surgery…this is my first day on the treadmill"
                        • "I feel great"
                        • "I have had absolutely no pain"
                        • "I’m super excited"
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFdbIKoyBFk
                        Old 12-26-2012, 08:24 AM

Video 18
                          • "I am so glad I did it"
                          • "It’s been so much better than I could have even thought"
                          • "Its been a relaxing weekend for both of us"
                          Boyfriend
                          • "Dr wigoda is a miracle maker"
                          • "When it said painless breast implants I was a little skeptical but it’s definitely been painless"
                          • "It was a lot easier than I expected"
                          • "Thank you Dr Wigoda"
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmbwOHGHQ_M
                          Old 12-26-2012, 08:26 AM

Video 19
                            • "I had breast augmentation yesterday and I ‘m feeling great"
                            • "The no pain breast augmentation sounded too good to be true"
                            • "When I woke up…there was no pain at all..it actually even felt better when I got home"
                            • "Overall it’s been really great"
                            • "No problems raising my arms"
                            • "I had no pain..a “1 out of 10”"
                            • "I had friends who had the surgery at strax…their recovery has been way longer than mine..."
                            • "It took one of my friend’s two weeks to just get out of bed…while I was walking around..I even painted my toes…she was in disbelief...it’s been really good for me"
                            • "I saw 2 other doctors..I had a gut instinct (with Dr. Wigoda) and I knew this was the right doctor for me"
                            • "I would recommend everyone to come here"
                            • "I am so happy… I am in no pain at all"
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l040EySCIlA
                            Old 12-26-2012, 08:29 AM

Video 20
                              • "I had breast augmentation 9 days ago"
                              • "In comparison to others who have had breast augmentation, my pain was very minor relative to theirs"
                              • "My mother had gotten her breasts done before I did and we have known a couple of friends who had it done with Dr. Wigoda so I didn’t expect much pain because both of their experiences were excellent"
                              • "I expected something successful and I got exactly what I expected"
                              • "I had a friend who told me she felt like a train hit her in the chest so I had nothing of that sort"
                              • "My pain is zero now..I have no pain"
                              • "I would so tell my friends to go for it with Dr. Wigoda…he’s an excellent surgeon"
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOTO6wVNovE