Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Augmentation Videos / Plastic Surgery Videos

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Augmentation Videos / Plastic Surgery Videos This forum contains many breast augmentation videos, as well as videos pertaining to other plastic surgery procedures.

Like Tree13Likes

Videos by Dr. Paul Wigoda (Florida)

Old 12-26-2012, 08:31 AM

JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of
Video 21
    • "After I got home I had minimal discomfort"
    • "I didn’t take pain pills after the first day"
    • "I would highly recommend Dr. Wigoda..it was a great experience"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhzL33qfVvM
    Old 12-26-2012, 08:35 AM

JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of
    Video 22
      • "My surgery was yesterday…after I woke up from the surgery I felt fine and I still feel fine"
      • "There is very minimal discomfort now"
      • "So far I am very happy…it was a very pleasant experience"
      • "It was definitely easier than I thought"
      • "I would recommend anybody to come here…"
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwK5ssaoRkk
      Old 12-26-2012, 08:36 AM

Video 23
      • "After I woke up it was unbelievable, I wasn't nauseas like in the past, I couldn't believe that I had surgery because literally I felt no pain…it felt awesome"
      • "I went home, I thought I would be in severe pain based on previous experiences but I had no pain…I was able to move my arms around and do whatever I had to do around the house"
      • "In fact my mom said "take it easy you are doing too much" everybody was surprised that I had surgery"
      • "You can't compare this experience to previous ones…I suffered before…I cant stand pain… I don't even know why I took the vicodin"
      • "The breasts are the best they have ever looked and felt and I've had no bruising even though I bruise easily"
      • "I chose dr wigoda because I liked his personality and his background"
      • "I work as a nurse…I started working a few days after surgery"
      • "I would tell friends "Dr. Wigoda is the best""
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOeZzu9QPyI
      Old 12-26-2012, 08:39 AM

Video 24
        • "I am one week post breast augmentation"
        • "I am very happy with the results and my choice of physician"
        • "I have heard of Dr Wigoda for 13 years"
        • "I ignored the people who said I was going to have tremendous pain…I came out of it feeling great"
        • "I got home and did laundry and cooked dinner"
        • "The next day I came in for a follow up with still no pain"
        • "I drove myself to the office the next day"
        • "I stopped the Lortab (pain medication) after the first day"
        • "The name “Painless breast implants” is appropriate and legitimate"
        • "I would tell my friends “don’t go to anyone other than Dr. Wigoda”"
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVYxNS7psUk
        Old 12-26-2012, 08:43 AM

Video 25
        • "I had surgery yesterday..a breast lift and augmentation"
        • "I feel great..I can move my arms…I have no pain"
        • "All my friends told me it was going to be terrible..I am going to need help, etc"
        • "I am doing everything myself"
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g468Ji9WZJk
        Old 12-26-2012, 08:44 AM

Video 26
        • "I had breast implants a week ago…"
        • "After the surgery I just felt a little pressure but no pain"
        • "The next day I was doing things around the house that I shouldn't have been doing but I was fine."
        • "Raising my arms was no problem"
        • "I haven't had any pain the past week"
        • "I chose Dr. Wigoda because I have had procedures by him before and was very happy with the results"
        • ""Painlessbreastimplants.com" is definitely an appropriate name for the procedure I had"
        • "I would tell my friends to come see Dr. Wigoda"
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olcYzmz-F0M
        Old 12-26-2012, 08:44 AM

Video 27
        • "I had surgery yesterday…breast augmentation and lower lids"
        • "Dr Wigoda came highly recommended"
        • "I felt comfortable and confident with him"
        • "I was very concerned about the pain because my job is physical. I took all of this time off from work and thinking I wouldn't be able to go back but today is the day after surgery and I feel great."
        • "I took one pain pill last night and drove myself here today"
        • "I am pleasantly surprised"
        • "I expected over 6/10 and now its 1 or 2 on a pain scale"
        • "My experience is excellent I couldn't have asked for anything better"
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu49ZPhL28U
        Old 12-26-2012, 08:45 AM

Video 28
        • "I had surgery yesterday…today I feel great"
        • "I thought the pain would be worse…I feel pretty good today"
        • "I'm from Germany…"
        • "I had a nose surgery with Dr. Wigoda before and I was very happy…I decided to come back (from Europe)..the doctor and nurse are very nice and everything went well"
        • "I can raise my arms without any problem"
        • "I had very little pain after the surgery"
        • "I drove myself to the office today"
        • "I am very happy"
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiVoWjAjv0Q
        Old 12-26-2012, 08:51 AM

Video 29
        • "I had breast augmentation one week ago"
        • "I chose Dr. Wigoda because a few of my girlfriends had gone to him and they looked great…he has a really good reputation"
        • "The day of the surgery..after I woke up…I just felt some pressure…overall I felt great"
        • "I expected a lot more pain…there really wasn't pain"
        • "The next day I felt great…two days later I went back to class"
        • "I was able to raise my arms a few hours after surgery"
        • "I would definitely send my friends to Dr. Wigoda"
        • "I am very happy with the results"
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbNCWni2fW4
        Old 12-26-2012, 08:51 AM

Video 29
        • "I had breast augmentation one week ago"
        • "I chose Dr. Wigoda because a few of my girlfriends had gone to him and they looked great…he has a really good reputation"
        • "The day of the surgery..after I woke up…I just felt some pressure…overall I felt great"
        • "I expected a lot more pain…there really wasn't pain"
        • "The next day I felt great…two days later I went back to class"
        • "I was able to raise my arms a few hours after surgery"
        • "I would definitely send my friends to Dr. Wigoda"
        • "I am very happy with the results"
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbNCWni2fW4
        Old 12-26-2012, 08:54 AM

Video 30
        • "I had breast augmentation 2 weeks ago"
        • "It was amazing…I would totally go through this whole procedure again, as crazy as that sounds"
        • "I was never once in pain"
        • "I felt great"
        • "I haven’t experienced any kind of pain ever…this is my second week and I feel absolutely fantastic"
        • "I did a 5k walk a week and a half after surgery"
        • "My sister had surgery a month and a half ago(with a different surgeon) and she is still uncomfortable"
        • "I don’t even see the scars from my breast augmentation"
        • "The whole process was a pleasant experience…it was an amazing experience"
        • "I would tell anyone to go to Dr. Wigoda"
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PemAlxjfLhQ
        Old 12-26-2012, 08:54 AM

Video 31
        • "I had breast augmentation a week ago"
        • "I feel great"
        • "The first day I came home and slept a lot, I didn’t feel any pain, I was able to lift my arms over my head"
        • "I felt 100% better than I thought I was going to feel…"
        • "This week I had to drive to Tampa, carry my own bags, and load my car and it was fine"
        • "I chose Dr. Wigoda because I was impressed with his before and after pictures compared to other doctors in the area..I also thought his resume and education was very impressive"
        • "The results have completely exceeded my expectations, I am very happy"
        • "I would definitely tell my friends to go to Dr. Wigoda"
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsIrnsfvra4
        Old 12-26-2012, 08:55 AM

Video 32
        • "In 2005 I had a breast augmentation…it was terrible…I decided to have my breasts done over (note patient had first surgery at Strax)"
        • "I had surgery last week…a breast lift, scar tissue removed from left breast, and I changed implants"
        • "The first surgery was very painful…I was in pain for at least 2 weeks…I couldn’t function, go to work, etc"
        • "This surgery was more involved…"
        • "The day of surgery..to be honest…the pain wasn’t bad…I was able to move around…I even drove myself to the appointment the next day…I didn’t take many pain pills..I can move around and raise my arms up"
        • "I thought it was going to be really bad…it wasn’t bad at all"
        • "I am a nurse…I went back to work within the first week"
        • "I was surprised…I drove the next day..it wasn’t bad at all"
        • "I googled top surgeons…dr wigoda came up at the top"
        • "I didn’t find anything bad or negative about dr wigoda…and I really searched"
        • "I’m extremely happy…he made a miracle happen..coming from where I was to where it is now…it’s a miracle…I am surprised they look this good this quickly after surgery…I am happy"
        • "I would tell my friends to come here..This is it!"
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HK00wZmCr0
        Old 12-26-2012, 08:56 AM

Video 33
        • "I had breast implant surgery yesterday.."
        • "When I woke up I was groggy but had no pain at all.."
        • "I went home…watched TV…felt some tightness but no pain"
        • "At 4pm I drove and picked up my kids from school (on day of surgery)"
        • "I slept really good last night"
        • "I started raising my arms up as a soon as I got home"
        • "I woke up feeling great"
        • "I drove myself here this morning"
        • "I have not taken any pain medication today"
        • "Why did you choose dr wigoda? I am new to the area…I went online...there are lots of write ups about him…"
        • "He is light hearted and makes you feel real comfortable"
        • "I knew right away I was going to have surgery with him"
        • "To my friends, I would tell them to absolutely come to see dr wigoda…you will see how comfortable it is with dr wigoda and his staff
        • "It was definitely a great experience…"
        • "The website name Painless Breast Implants is definitely appropriate…I had no pain (which is different from what my three girlfriends told me to expect)"
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMn4us_74xI
        Old 12-26-2012, 08:57 AM

Video 34
        • "I had breast augmentation done 8 days ago…I just got back from my vacation"
        • "Why did you choose dr wigoda? I did a lot of research…a tremendous amount…I also asked my clients.."
        • "I went on a plastic surgeons review website…drwigoda had the best reviews of all the surgeons"
        • "When I woke up from the surgery I was tired but I didn’t feel anything at all…no pain or discomfort…just a little tightness.."
        • "I went to the Bahamas 2 days after surgery…I felt great in my new body…I could raise my hands after the surgery…everything is normal now
        • "I would definitely recommend dr wigoda..he’s awesome!"
        • "I am tremendously happy"
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATXRQtu8XZw
        Old 12-26-2012, 08:58 AM

Video 35
        • "I had breast augmentation 6 days ago"
        • "By the time I got back to my hotel I was feeling pretty good"
        • "In the past week I got back to my normal activity very quickly"
        • "I feel great, I have had no pain, I feel really good"
        • "My cousin could not believe that I was up…she was in bed for 3 days (for her breast augmentation done elsewhere)"
        • "I researched Dr. Wigoda…I couldn’t find anything bad about him"
        • "I was enticed by the fact that he said he had a painless procedure…I didn’t want to deal with a lot of pain"
        • "What I saw online was 100% truthful..it was actually better than I expected…I expected to have some pain and I have had no pain at all"
        • "I would definitely recommend my friends go to Dr. Wigoda…I already have"
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVpZ55edoec
        Old 12-26-2012, 09:00 AM

Video 35
        • "I had breast augmentation 6 days ago"
        • "By the time I got back to my hotel I was feeling pretty good"
        • "In the past week I got back to my normal activity very quickly"
        • "I feel great, I have had no pain, I feel really good"
        • "My cousin could not believe that I was up…she was in bed for 3 days (for her breast augmentation done elsewhere)"
        • "I researched Dr. Wigoda…I couldn’t find anything bad about him"
        • "I was enticed by the fact that he said he had a painless procedure…I didn’t want to deal with a lot of pain"
        • "What I saw online was 100% truthful..it was actually better than I expected…I expected to have some pain and I have had no pain at all"
        • "I would definitely recommend my friends go to Dr. Wigoda…I already have"
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVpZ55edoec
        Old 12-26-2012, 09:02 AM

Video 36
        • "I had breast augmentation 8 days ago"
        • "The first day I went out for a walk afterwards, I felt very comfortable"
        • "I had absolutely no pain. I kept waiting for the pain to happen but it never did"
        • "The entire week has been absolutely painless"
        • "I have gone for walks every day"
        • "It’s like nothing ever happened except now I have breasts"
        • "I walked 4 miles Saturday and 4 Sunday and I felt fine afterward, we actually went out on the boat, I wore a bathing suit and felt incredible"
        • "I can’t imagine why my friend had any pain because I never experienced it"
        • "I would definitely recommend coming to Dr. Wigoda for breast implants"
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I8k7w3QTZ8
        Old 12-26-2012, 09:15 AM

Video from vimeo.com

---