Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Augmentation Videos / Plastic Surgery Videos

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Augmentation Videos / Plastic Surgery Videos This forum contains many breast augmentation videos, as well as videos pertaining to other plastic surgery procedures.

Like Tree11Likes

Dr. David Kim (California)

Old 10-31-2008, 12:06 PM

JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of
Dr. David Kim (California)

This thread contains videos submitted to YouTube by Dr. David Kim of Beverly Hills, California.
The Following User Says Thank You to JBI_BA_Info For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2008, 12:08 PM

JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of
Rhinoplasty

Learn more about Dr. Kim at www.justbreastimplants.com/Kim/

Follow my experience as I have rhinoplasty surgery to remove a bump on my nose that has been bothering me forever. The procedure was performed by plastic surgeon Dr. David E. Kim of Beverly Hills Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. Located in the Los Angeles area, specifically Beverly Hills. My results were amazing. I couldn't have asked for a more natural looking result. My family and friends all thought I had done something different with my hair. When I told them I had my nose done they were just as amazed as I was at the outstanding results. The size and shape of your nose is considered by many to be the most defining part of your face. A nose job, or rhinoplasty, can reduce or increase the size of your nose, change the shape of the tip or bridge, narrow the span of the nostrils, or change the angle between your nose and your upper lip. It may also correct a birth defect or injury, or help relieve breathing problems. The main focus of rhinoplasty is to alter the bone and cartilage of your nose, because your skin and connective tissue essentially "hang" on a "frame" of cartilage and bone. During your surgery, small incisions are made on the inside of your nose, or in the columella (skin that separates the nostrils), before a selective amount of soft tissue is separated from the cartilage and bone. The surgeon will than alter the cartilage and/or bone to achieve your desired look; for example, bone may be removed or cartilage may be reshaped. During you consultation with Dr. Kim, you will learn which technique -- "open" or "closed" rhinoplasty -- is best to utilize for your surgery. Rhinoplasty is typically performed while under general anesthesia or, depending on the type of nasal procedure, under local anesthesia with a sedative. The length of the surgery depends on the intricacy of the surgery. For instance, altering the size of the nostrils along with the nose can take about one to two hours, but surgery to correct a birth defect is known to last longer because it can be more complicated. The final step of surgery is the reattachment of soft tissue. Your nose then will be held in place with a splint (similar in idea to splinting a broken arm); a plastic or metal splint will be taped to the outside of your nose, and smaller splints may be placed within your nostril to allow your new nose to heal properly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9C3URQueEE

ssmiley likes this.

Last edited by JBI_BA_Info; 12-15-2010 at 07:20 AM.
Old 10-31-2008, 12:09 PM

Tummy Tuck

Observe the experience of my tummy tuck from initial consult to final result and learn more about abdominoplasty from Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Dr. David E. Kim of Beverly Hills Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. A tummy tuck, or abdominoplasty, is designed to produce a more flattering mid-section with the removal of excess skin and fat, and tightening of loose abdominal muscles. A tummy tuck will trim down an unwanted pouch, produce a flatter abdomen, and help to provide overall body sculpting. For optimal results , a tummy tuck can be performed in conjunction with liposuction. A smaller version of a tummy tuck, which is called a partial abdominoplasty (or mini-tummy tuck), can be performed on a patient whose pouch is primarily in the lower abdomen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1mvvl9lMP8

Last edited by JBI_BA_Info; 12-15-2010 at 07:20 AM.
Old 10-31-2008, 12:11 PM

Septorhinoplasty

My experience as I have rhinoplasty surgery in Los Angeles to correct breathing problems and fix the crooked appearance of my nose due to me breaking it when I was young. The procedure was performed by plastic surgeon Dr. David E. Kim of Beverly Hills Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. Thanks to his amazing surgical skills, my nose looks completely natural which is super cool as I did not want to be known as the girl with the nose job. The size and shape of your nose is considered by many to be the most defining part of your face. A nose job, or rhinoplasty, can reduce or increase the size of your nose, change the shape of the tip or bridge, narrow the span of the nostrils, or change the angle between your nose and your upper lip. It may also correct a birth defect or injury, or help relieve breathing problems. If you suffer from breathing problems, consult Dr. David Kim to learn if septorhinoplasty is an effective solution for your condition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgNwPxC43j0

ssmiley likes this.

Last edited by JBI_BA_Info; 12-15-2010 at 07:21 AM.
Old 10-31-2008, 12:12 PM

Rhinoplasty

Observe the experience of an actual rhinoplasty patient from initial consult to final result and learn more about nose surgery from Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Dr. David E. Kim. Often referred to as "nose surgery," rhinoplasty is designed to reshape a person's nose by reducing or increasing its size. This procedure can help to create better balance, improve facial contour, and enhance appearance by: Changing the shape of the tip or the bridge Narrowing the span of the nostrils Changing the angle between your nose and your upper lip Correcting a birth defect or injury The main focus of rhinoplasty is to alter the bone and cartilage of your nose, because your skin and connective tissue essentially "hang" on a "frame" of cartilage and bone. During your surgery, small incisions are made on the inside of your nose, or in the columella (skin that separates the nostrils), before a selective amount of soft tissue is separated from the cartilage and bone. The surgeon will than alter the cartilage and/or bone to achieve your desired look; for example, bone may be removed or cartilage may be reshaped. During you consultation with Dr. Kim, you will learn which technique -- "open" or "closed" rhinoplasty -- is best to utilize for your surgery. Rhinoplasty is typically performed while under general anesthesia or, depending on the type of nasal procedure, under local anesthesia with a sedative. The length of the surgery depends on the intricacy of the surgery. For instance, altering the size of the nostrils along with the nose can take about one to two hours, but surgery to correct a birth defect is known to last longer because it can be more complicated. The final step of surgery is the reattachment of soft tissue. Your nose then will be held in place with a splint (similar in idea to splinting a broken arm); a plastic or metal splint will be taped to the outside of your nose, and smaller splints may be placed within your nostril to allow your new nose to heal properly.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLdGQikUtHo

Old 10-31-2008, 12:12 PM

Breast augmentation & Rhinoplasty Patient Experience

Follow my experience as I undergo a combo procedure of rhinoplasty to reduce the wideness of my nose and Breast Augmentation to enlarge the size of my breasts from a B cup to a D cup. I chose to go with silicone vs saline because the silicone feels more natural. The main focus of rhinoplasty is to alter the bone and cartilage of your nose, because your skin and connective tissue essentially "hang" on a "frame" of cartilage and bone. During your surgery, small incisions are made on the inside of your nose, or in the columella (skin that separates the nostrils), before a selective amount of soft tissue is separated from the cartilage and bone. The surgeon will than alter the cartilage and/or bone to achieve your desired look; for example, bone may be removed or cartilage may be reshaped. During you consultation with Dr. Kim, you will learn which technique -- "open" or "closed" rhinoplasty -- is best to utilize for your surgery. Breast augmentation is expected to take approximately one hour, and will be performed under a general anesthetic (puts you to sleep). During this cosmetic surgery procedure, a small incision will be made. This is where the doctor will create a pocket in which the implant will be inserted. Typically, a breast implant can be inserted either under the breast tissue (over the muscle) or under the breast muscle (further below the breast tissue). With the intention of minimizing scaring, incisions can be made in either the armpit (transaxillary incision), along the areola (the darker skin surrounding the nipple known as the periareolar incision), or under the breast at the crease. Depending on the implant and surgeon's preference, an incision can also be made in the belly button to insert the implant (transumbilical breast augmentation or TUBA). The exact location of the implant will depend on your anatomy, the look you want to achieve, and your doctor's recommendation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOxNkbvLwKE

ssmiley and vegasgirl702 like this.

Old 10-31-2008, 12:14 PM

Breast Augmentation & Rhinoplasty patient experience

My experience as I have both breast augmentation and rhinoplasty at the same time. The procedures were performed by plastic surgeon Dr. David E. Kim of Beverly Hills Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and I couldn't be happier with the natural results he achieved. Also known as breast augmentation or augmentation mammoplasty, breast enlargement can help women who are unhappy with the size or shape of their breasts. For many women, breast size is an important part of feeling good, desirable and normal. Having a breast augmentation can greatly improve self esteem in these cases. Often referred to as nose surgery, rhinoplasty is designed to reshape a person's nose by reducing or increasing its size.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6R4xXAjJ3U

Old 10-31-2008, 12:14 PM

Breast augmentation & liposuction patient experience

My combination procedure experience as I have liposuction and umbilical breast augmentation at the same time. My breast implant and liposuction surgeries were performed by plastic surgeon Dr. David E. Kim of Beverly Hills Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and the results were amazing. Dr. Kim is located in the Los Angeles area Learn first hand what it's like to undergo these procedures as she tells the story of her experience discussing everything from why she decided to have these procedures to the impact the breast augmentation and liposuction procedures have had on her life. Breast augmentation is a popular cosmetic surgery procedure designed to change the size and shape of a woman's breasts. This procedure can increase the cup size of your breasts and/or balance an asymmetrical appearance. Also known as augmentation mammaplasty, breast augmentation can also restore fullness to saggy breasts. Liposuction is a cosmetic procedure that suctions fat from specific areas of the body. Technically called suction-assisted lipectomy, lipoplasty or liposculpture, it is designed to remove fat from certain problem areas that do not respond to dieting or exercising. This may be your midsection, thighs, buttocks, arms, chin, or another small area. Liposuction is a versatile elective procedure that allows patients to reshape their body.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJj-Yf72b8g

Old 10-31-2008, 12:15 PM

Dr. Kim discusses TUBA breast augmentation on Fox 11 News in LA

Plastic Surgeon David E. Kim of Beverly Hills Aesthetic Plastic Surgery discusses T.U.B.A., Trans Umbilical Breast Augmentation. The so called "bellybutton" Method.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoKQHSzJDCg

Last edited by JBI_BA_Info; 12-15-2010 at 07:22 AM.
Old 10-31-2008, 12:16 PM

Patient experience with TUBA breast augmentation

Observe my experience as I have umbilical (through the belly button) breast augmentation and learn more about this procedure from Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Dr. David E. Kim. In T.U.B.A. (trans-umbilical breast augmentation), an incision is made along the rim of the patient's navel. An endoscope is then tunneled to the breast and a pocket for the implant is formed behind the breast. The breast implants are inserted through the incision and moved into the breast pockets. Once inside the pockets, the implants are filled with a pre-determined amount of sterile saline solution. When the desired look is achieved, the filling tube and endoscope are removed. One of the main advantages of navel breast implant incisions is the resulting scar is very small and virtually undetectable. Abdominal skin typically has more elasticity than the skin on other incision sites. This allows for a smaller surgical scar once the procedure is completed. Also, unlike breast implant incision sites on the breasts, the T.U.B.A. breast augmentation incision is located in the navel, leaving the breasts free from scars. In addition, inserting breast implants through the navel requires only one incision (and scar) for both breasts. Other breast implants incision sites require separate incisions for each breast.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-fdgLZm7Po

Old 10-31-2008, 12:17 PM

Silicone breast augmentation - 34A to 34C

Breast Augmentation patient and employee meets with Dr. Kim of Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery in Beverly Hills, California. She describes her successful silicone breast augmentation (34A to 34C)procedure. For more visit http://www.beverlyhillsplasticsurgery.com Breast augmentation is one of the most common procedures performed in the Los Angeles area. When performed by a skilled plastic surgeon the results can be dramatic with minimal scarring, and little down time. Many women want their breasts enlarged because they feel it will add to their self confidence and for the benefit of clothes fitting better. Many have considered the surgery for a long time. Others seek augmentation because their breasts have begun to sag, either due to age or childbirth. These women wish to regain that youthful fullness and cleavage they once had. Some like to have a more natural look and others desire a more round or "fake" look. Breast augmentation can often give either look depending on the type of breast implant chosen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYzRwYgWM0E

Destined4D's and Roobie like this.

Old 10-31-2008, 12:18 PM

Dr. Kim on "Plastic Surgery Before & After"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fo6rb8S4j4A

Last edited by JBI_BA_Info; 12-15-2010 at 07:23 AM.
Old 10-31-2008, 12:19 PM

Patient experience with rhinoplasty

At 19 I decided to have my nose done. This is my experience. The procedure was performed by plastic surgeon Dr. David E. Kim of Beverly Hills Aesthetic Plastic Surgery in California. Thanks to his amazing surgical skills my new nose is as cute as a button. The size and shape of your nose is considered by many to be the most defining part of your face. A nose job, or rhinoplasty, can reduce or increase the size of your nose, change the shape of the tip or bridge, narrow the span of the nostrils, or change the angle between your nose and your upper lip. It may also correct a birth defect or injury, or help relieve breathing problems. Also known as rhinoplasty, nose surgery improves the appearance and proportion of your nose, enhancing facial harmony and self confidence. Surgery of the nose may also correct impaired breathing caused by structural abnormalities in the nose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcbQ6_tvkhs

Old 10-31-2008, 12:20 PM

Dr. Kim discusses breast augmentation and breast lift procedures

Features plastic surgeon Dr. David Kim discussing his approach to breast lift surgery combined with breast augmentation and includes the experience of one of his patients from initial consult to final result. As women age their breasts gradually change shape. These changes can be due to gravity, breast feeding and/or the transformation of glandular tissue to more fatty tissue that occurs with aging. A breast lift procedure will raise the nipple and breast tissue to give a fuller more youthful look. The size and shape of your nose is considered by many to be the most defining part of your face. A nose job, or rhinoplasty, can reduce or increase the size of your nose, change the shape of the tip or bridge, narrow the span of the nostrils, or change the angle between your nose and your upper lip. It may also correct a birth defect or injury, or help relieve breathing problems.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S-PGTgSoo4

Gray420 likes this.

Old 10-31-2008, 12:21 PM

Dr. Kim discusses abdominoplasty

Features plastic surgeon Dr. David Kim discussing his approach abdominoplasty and includes the experience of one of his patients from initial consult to final result. A protuberant can be due to excess fat, weak abdominal muscles, or excess skin from large weight loss. A tummy tuck, or abdominoplasty, removes excess fat and skin while tightening the underlying muscles. The surgery is particularly helpful to women who have had multiple pregnancies and have stretched out their abdominal muscles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPPhtWKzah4

Old 10-31-2008, 12:22 PM

Breast lift w/breast augmentation - patient experience

My breast lift with augmentation surgery experience from initial consult to final result performed by Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Dr. David E. Kim of Beverly Hills Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. Over the years, factors such as pregnancy, nursing, and the force of gravity take their toll on a woman's breasts. As the skin loses its elasticity, the breasts often lose their shape and firmness and begin to sag. A breast lift, or mastopexy, is a surgical procedure to raise and reshape sagging breasts. Mastopexy can also reduce the size of the areola. If your breasts are small or have lost volume, for example, after pregnancy, a breast lift performed in conjunction with breast augmentation can increase both their firmness and their size.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NkWGE-k35Y

Last edited by JBI_BA_Info; 12-15-2010 at 07:24 AM.
Old 10-31-2008, 12:23 PM

Dr. Kim discusses belly button breast augmentation (TUBA)

Plastic Plastic Surgeon David E. Kim of Beverly Hills Aesthetic Plastic Surgery discusses T.U.B.A., Trans Umbilical Breast Augmentation. The so called "belly button" Method.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuKO-p6Prlc

Old 10-31-2008, 12:24 PM

Breast lift w/breast augmentation - patient experience

My breast lift with augmentation surgery experience from initial consult to final result performed by Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Dr. David E. Kim of Beverly Hills Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. Over the years, factors such as pregnancy, nursing, and the force of gravity take their toll on a woman's breasts. As the skin loses its elasticity, the breasts often lose their shape and firmness and begin to sag. A breast lift, or mastopexy, is a surgical procedure to raise and reshape sagging breasts. Mastopexy can also reduce the size of the areola. If your breasts are small or have lost volume, for example, after pregnancy, a breast lift performed in conjunction with breast augmentation can increase both their firmness and their size.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NkWGE-k35Y

Old 10-31-2008, 12:25 PM

Breast Augmentation

At our breast augmentation center in Beverly Hills, Ca we use the most up to date techniques so you can receive the breast augmentation results you desire. Breast augmentation, also known as breast enlargement or breast enhancement, increases the size and shape of the breast by inserting implants. The implants themselves come in a variety of shapes, types, and sizes. The implant that is best for you will depend on what you are starting with and what your goals are.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNPc_j2BdLk

Old 10-31-2008, 12:26 PM

Breast augmentation revision & chin surgery revision surgery

Follow plastic surgery patient Christina from her first consult to final results as she undergoes 2 revision surgeries to correct complications that arose after her initial procedures were performed by an inexperienced surgeon. The first procedure will correct the symmastia, commonly referred to as "breadloafing" or "uni-boob", she developed after her initial breast augmentation surgery. The second procedure involves realigning her chin implant back into its proper position as it had shifted out of alignment. Both revision surgeries were successfully performed by Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Dr. David Kim. Video was produced by Spore Medical for Beverly Hills Aesthetic Plastic Surgery

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKWy5ugKmKE