Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Benelli vs. Donut vs. Crescent???

Old 11-06-2010, 01:41 AM

WhittyBabie is on a distinguished road
Benelli vs. Donut vs. Crescent???

Ok i know i dont want the anchor scar as i dont have severely saggy breasts so how do I know which lift to ask for? (benelli, lolipop, donut, crescent) Whats the difference between these? I will most likely be going to dr Revis, has anyone had lift as well as pocket sutures with him?
Old 11-06-2010, 11:31 PM

Rrcc is on a distinguished road
Your PS will advise you of the lift needed for the best results. Nobody wants scars, but BL can be a big surgery depending on your degree of breast tissue ptosis.
Old 11-07-2010, 05:51 PM

boobitasbonitas is on a distinguished road
Just had a BL (L) and BA last wk. Went into surgery knowing I was in good hands with my PS and that my hubby would get to come in 4 a glance during (went up in CCs and they both were SO right with that choice! I also felt confident b/c my husband and I researched this for a long, long time and knew exactly what we wanted. Also, I brought in 2 files for my PS- Boobies I Like & Boobies I Dislike (u name it: size, shape, lift, cleavage, side boobs, projection, etc.) Ended up with an internal lift, and am soo happy so far. It is taped, so I will have 2 keep u posted. I had periareolar incisions that are hiding behind tape. My left side was def more sore, but 2morrow it will be a week and I am feeling gr8t. I know I have to abide by all my post-op recovery instructions, stay taped and go slow 4 now. Hope this helps even a little bit. I know the research can be scary as there are useful, but gory pics on the web. Congrats on ur decision!!
Old 11-12-2010, 09:56 AM

mskitty is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by WhittyBabie View Post
Ok i know i dont want the anchor scar as i dont have severely saggy breasts so how do I know which lift to ask for? (benelli, lolipop, donut, crescent) Whats the difference between these? I will most likely be going to dr Revis, has anyone had lift as well as pocket sutures with him?
here is a site you might find helpful:

http://www.cosmeticsurg.com/thousand...east_lift.html

Its a Dr telling you how to measure yourself to see what type of lift you will need. Are you getting implants with them? I had crescent lift (top part of areola) and I loved it, can barely see scar.
The Following User Says Thank You to mskitty For This Useful Post: