Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Ladies who have had lifts…..

Reply Subscribe
Old 06-16-2011, 04:49 PM
they don't look that big in person

butterfly563 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by azfaces View Post
I am 10 days post op. I got 500cc silicone HP unders with a full anchor lift. Its crazy how much I am pleased with them. They are still a little high, but when I take my bra off to clean and treat them, I just smile. Yay for beautiful boobies!!! I also wanted to mention that my doc was trained on a new suture technique that minimizes scarring. He's only been using it for the last year. That combined with the silicone sheets,(you start those after about 4 weeks post op), I'm confident that the scarring really will be minimal.

Please don't take searching for a surgeon lightly. This really isn't something you want to shop based on price. If you find the right doc, this may be one of the best things you ever do for YOUrself!!! Don't get scared away by some of the horror stories. Just use them as cautionary tales to really do your research.
was wondering who your surgeon is? I am in Phoenix and having surgery in 12 days , full anchor lift with 425's filled to around 490 or 500. Getting a little scared.
Old 06-16-2011, 05:08 PM

azfaces is on a distinguished road
Dr. Corwin Martin. I have NOTHING but AMAZING things to say about him, his facility and staff. LOVE love love

www.anewbeautifulyou.com

Don't be scared. I mean, OF COURSE you're scared- it's surgery. But if I had known how good I would feel, and how happy I would be so soon post op-- I would have had a fraction of my nerves.
Old 06-17-2011, 08:46 AM

buffy is on a distinguished road
I'm two weeks out today. Very pleased with my results, even from day 1. My PS says that by the time I'm done healing, my nipples will be in the middle of my breasts - for the first time in my life! Woot.

My post-op boobs didn't have external stitches (nice), and my doc was able to help me with only a vertical lift (instead of anchor - no crease incision!) because I went with a large implant. Thanks to the percocet I never had any pain with this procedure. I have not even had to take tylenol when I went off the percocet at day 4.

My boobs started dropping and rounding fairly quickly - I'm surprised at how round and smooth they are at only 2 weeks out. I will post my 2 week pics this weekend in a public album. My nipples are already starting to come up - already like 2 inches higher from day 1!

My breasts are still very firm and tender around the incisions. I'm hoping the incisions have dried/healed when I take the tape off of them this weekend.
Old 06-17-2011, 07:24 PM

lalloona is on a distinguished road
I just had my lift yesterday....I had a BA 7 weeks ago and was very unhappy with the results.....my ps did my lift for free and now I am so happy! I can't speak on my scares yet only time will tell...I will say though that endless there horrific it won't matter to me...good luck!
Old 06-18-2011, 01:50 AM

LilyGirl is on a distinguished road
I am 6 weeks out from lollipop and BA. First 2 weeks out they were very high and large (around an F). I loved them. They have dropped a bit, however still love them (E now), but wish I went a bit larger with the implants. Oh well, can complain. Get lots of compliments about them and my hubby LOVES them!!! Scars are getting less and less every week and no one except me and hubby see them anyway and I don't really think he takes any notice. Good luck with your girls
The Following User Says Thank You to LilyGirl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2011, 02:56 AM

maybeboobes2 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by LilyGirl View Post
I am 6 weeks out from lollipop and breast augmentation. First 2 weeks out they were very high and large (around an F). I loved them. They have dropped a bit, however still love them (E now), but wish I went a bit larger with the implants. Oh well, can complain. Get lots of compliments about them and my hubby LOVES them!!! Scars are getting less and less every week and no one except me and hubby see them anyway and I don't really think he takes any notice. Good luck with your girls
Lilygirl, that is so good to hear that your hubby loves them. I keep searching before and after pics and showing him the BAD results just to make sure he is ready just incase. (I know that sounds terrible). Anyway, thanks for your post. My hubby tells me he is happy if I am happy. Your husband sounds very supportive.
Old 06-18-2011, 03:00 AM

maybeboobes2 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by RaceGirl716 View Post
going into BAs I had very small implants put in with a lollipop lift - I was not happy and neither was my PS instead of redoing the entire lift I went up 200 cc and went from mod to mod + ... the same day I got out of surgery I knew I was going to be happy with them I am very happy now - just boobie greed has gotten to me! I'm also looking at HPs but we shall see.

I know the #1 concern for lifts is scarring and mine was 10x worse than most bc i had an allergic reaction to the bandages so the incisions looked awful but my PS redid them for free - still not done but will go back in a few months to complete all the revisions.
RaceGirl726,
Just curious about your re-do. I am currently a saggy 10c/d and have seen 2 ps. They both say I should go a 280cc above the muscle. I should get a pery HP d (apparently as I have alot of tissue). Just noticed your original cc's and wondering if you could give me a bit more info on why you were not happy. Thanks
Old 06-18-2011, 12:03 PM

CAINAZ will become famous soon enough
The first time around I was happy, but not thrilled. I didn't like the puffiness of the benelli purse string stitch. I was just happy to have boobs! LOL after my revision, I was OVER THE MOON happy. Extremely thrilled and am still soooo happy with my results.
Old 06-19-2011, 08:15 AM
Take Two 7-3-12

happyinflorida is on a distinguished road
thank you for your post...

Originally Posted by RaceGirl716 View Post
going into BAs I had very small implants put in with a lollipop lift - I was not happy and neither was my PS instead of redoing the entire lift I went up 200 cc and went from mod to mod + ... the same day I got out of surgery I knew I was going to be happy with them I am very happy now - just boobie greed has gotten to me! I'm also looking at HPs but we shall see.

I know the #1 concern for lifts is scarring and mine was 10x worse than most bc i had an allergic reaction to the bandages so the incisions looked awful but my PS redid them for free - still not done but will go back in a few months to complete all the revisions.
That reminds me I to am allergic to any adhesive tapes.... I go in Thursday for my BL & BA... I will definitely share that with my PS and his staff tomorrow morning. How did you remedy your reaction?
Old 06-19-2011, 09:50 AM

maisey_daisy is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Free2BDD View Post
If you have had a lift, I would like to know how did you feel about your results immediately following surgery. How do you feel about them now? A lot of ladies don't seem happy with their results. Did you like it at first and then it dropped too much for you, or did you not like it from the start? I'm happy now but trying to figure out how much they are going to drop. Any info would be appreciated.
I just recently had a revision and am trying to stay strong. I really loved my results at first, but seeing the incisions uncovered is really scary. I think I will eventually be happy this time around though.
Reply Subscribe