Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Nipple Color

Old 11-30-2010, 08:38 AM

pinayprincess is on a distinguished road
Nipple Color

Did you nipple color become darker after your breast lift/ BA surgery? See my before and afters. I feel like my nipples are darker now. What do you think? Will they change back to the original color over time?
Old 11-30-2010, 08:49 AM

boobies123 will become famous soon enough
They SEEM a little darker, but it could be cause they are super tensed up from surgery...I think my nipples seemed a little different but they went back to normal. It feels like it's been forever since my surgery!!
Old 11-30-2010, 08:50 AM

rhondamac63 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

Mine got lighter and a little larger...
I hope they shrink some but I doubt they will.
Are you unhappy with them?
I wish mine were darker but I will take the tradeoff!

Happy healing to you!!!
Old 11-30-2010, 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by rhondamac63 View Post
Mine got lighter and a little larger...
I hope they shrink some but I doubt they will.
Are you unhappy with them?
I wish mine were darker but I will take the tradeoff!

Happy healing to you!!!
Mine also got a TINY bit lighter and a little larger, but when my nipples get hard they look darker..lol it's funny! But I had smaller nipples to start with like between a nickel and quarter size. Now they are a tad larger than a quarter. I think they look more proportionate to my boobs tho. I personally think it looks retarded to have super itty bitty nips with big big boobs! Im sure yours look beautiful
Old 11-30-2010, 09:47 AM

clarkmom is on a distinguished road
The nipple on my one boob that started out smaller now seems a little bigger and lighter (I think cuz it had to stretch a little more). The other nipple seems the same as before surgery.
Old 11-30-2010, 01:10 PM

I wouldn't say that I'm "unhappy" with them, they just look different than what I'm used to. I think they got slightly darker and smaller. But I suppose it's not fair to make any judgments at this point. I'm only 3 weeks post-op.
Old 11-30-2010, 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by pinayprincess View Post
I wouldn't say that I'm "unhappy" with them, they just look different than what I'm used to. I think they got slightly darker and smaller. But I suppose it's not fair to make any judgments at this point. I'm only 3 weeks post-op.
yeah- they still havent had time to stretch out. chances are they will...i think mine were still really small and darker looking until almost month and a half post op
Old 12-01-2010, 10:53 AM

Nickle pickle is on a distinguished road
I've heard women sometimes have them tattooed a darker color...um...OUCH!!!!!!!!!
I couldn't imagine being so self conscious of the color that I'd be willing to put my nips through that though! (cringing just thinking about it) LOL
Old 12-03-2010, 02:23 PM

Nickle pickle is on a distinguished road
Well...if the thought of the tattoo needle on your nips doesn't make you pass out then that would be a fairly quick permanent solution to getting darker nips ;-)
Old 12-03-2010, 02:39 PM

mollyuk has a spectacular aura mollyuk has a spectacular aura
Mine seem to change colour constantly... they were very pale post op and have since regained some colour, at times now they can be very dark.
Old 12-05-2010, 03:08 PM

mydreamme is on a distinguished road
Mine got darker, but i dont mind. I love there size and shape.
Old 12-06-2010, 06:19 PM

jerinova is on a distinguished road
Mine got darker, and I mind. They just looked odd the first time I took a look. Very odd. B4 BL, it blended well into the boob. Now, it like patchwork, not kidding. Like a patch of black something. I have gotten used to them and do so more as time goes, but am sure someone looking at'em the first time will wonder.
Old 12-10-2010, 12:18 PM

Check my before and afters. Mine are a bit darker, and I actually don't mind too much anymore. I'll be monitoring how much they change.
Old 08-11-2018, 06:15 PM
Booby Newbie

Sgo175 is on a distinguished road
Different Colors??

So I had my BA/BL yesterday and noticed when taking dressings off today that one nipple is pink and the other is dark purple. Will this change, or could it be a sign of something worse? It's on the boob that hurts the most...
Old 10-14-2018, 09:21 AM

Jls2000 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Sgo175 View Post
So I had my BA/BL yesterday and noticed when taking dressings off today that one nipple is pink and the other is dark purple. Will this change, or could it be a sign of something worse? It's on the boob that hurts the most...
Mine were like this right away too, and I immediately thought the worst, that they were not getting enough oxygen after being reattached & were going to die & fall off. After my Dr took a look at them, he reassured me that some of it was bruising, and some of it was because the glue he used to close my incisions was a purple/blue color. PHEW!! I am now almost 3 weeks post op and they are looking more normal. Feeling is back in the right, but not in the left. Its been a while since you posted this, but how are yours?
The Following User Says Thank You to Jls2000 For This Useful Post: