Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Can anyone else relate? (long)

Old 01-08-2011, 08:19 PM
Currently in a Love/Hate relationship with my Boobs

bigboobsmcgee has a spectacular aura bigboobsmcgee has a spectacular aura bigboobsmcgee has a spectacular aura
Can anyone else relate? (long)

Anyone wish they were flat-as-a-board before BA? I know this may sound odd, but I think the results I was longing for are only for those who are starting out with a clean (and flat) slate. I had big breasts naturally. Breast feeding, pregnancies, weight gain/loss put a toll on me. I ended up with saggy, tube socks.

I got a lollipop lift plus implants. My stats are in my siggy. Overall, I am very happy, but I'll be honest...I wish my boobs looked a bit different. It's not the scars, they really don't bother me. My breasts are not as tight as I would like. What I mean is, I was hoping for super perky, tight looking implants. My boob skin on the sides of my implants bubble over a little bit through the arm holes of my sport bra. My sport bra is very snug, so that would explain some of that, but I like the tight basketball look.

My PS told me that due to my poor skin quality (his words!) and the fact that I have low body fat, that the size implants I want would cause secondary sag. He wanted me to stay in the 275cc range.....I said no. He is a brilliant surgeon and I am happy with him, so I guess I was just wondering if anyone else felt the way I do or if I am just being too picky and irrational?

Thanks a ton gals
Old 01-08-2011, 08:53 PM

prettyinpink13 is on a distinguished road
I didn't require a lift but I had rather large breasts naturally and went with 800 cc's hoping for the fake look and instead I only look a little fake, just really big. I have lots of upper pole and side boob but I was wanting the firm round fake ball boobie look and I'm a little disappointed too.
We spend thousands of dollars on our bodies to improve them and we want a specific look but sometimes thats not possible or attainable. I have to look back at my before bras and pics and then just look down and that usually makes me happy. I too wish I had been flatter than a board and been able to get the fake look so I completely feel your pain. To make it worse my PS tells me I really can't go any bigger than I already have or else I will lose too much quality.
The Following User Says Thank You to prettyinpink13 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2011, 09:02 PM

Ellibelly is on a distinguished road
I'm in the same boat with bad stretchy skin quality. Just switched to textured in hopes that they would "Velcro" in place lol. I had mastopexy 11 months ago and just cut more excess saggy skin under boob with this implant exchange. I know I'm 41, but hell!
The Following User Says Thank You to Ellibelly For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2011, 09:53 PM
Currently in a Love/Hate relationship with my Boobs

bigboobsmcgee has a spectacular aura bigboobsmcgee has a spectacular aura bigboobsmcgee has a spectacular aura
Originally Posted by prettyinpink13 View Post
We spend thousands of dollars on our bodies to improve them and we want a specific look but sometimes thats not possible or attainable. I have to look back at my before bras and pics and then just look down and that usually makes me happy. I too wish I had been flatter than a board and been able to get the fake look so I completely feel your pain. To make it worse my PS tells me I really can't go any bigger than I already have or else I will lose too much quality.
This is exactly how I feel. Thank you for taking the time to respond. You made me feel better knowing that I wasn't alone!!!
Old 01-08-2011, 10:11 PM

nicolemarie is on a distinguished road
I can totally relate.... I started off with quite a bit of breast tissue, so I'm still waiting for my implant to drop into my natural breast tissue. My PS said I was borderline needing a lift, but thought I could get away with not having one. I totally get what u mean when u said that u wished u started with an AA.. Lol
We'll see how they turn out.... Trying to be patient....
The Following User Says Thank You to nicolemarie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2011, 03:42 AM

pumpkingrower is on a distinguished road
I feel the same way. I was never smaller in the breast area. I went from nothing at 11 years old to a full C in about a year. That probably has a little to do with some of my issues now. I have never been perky or had cute breasts. They have always had some sag. It just got worse over the years. I got up to a DD with each pregnancy and did not breastfeed my daughter after breastfeeding my son. That caused SEVERE engorgement that lasted two weeks. My breasts were too large for any bra I had so I have no clue what size I was. After that, my breasts are like tube socks, like you mentioned. I totally lost anything that closely resembled what normal breasts look like
I wish that I did not need a full anchor lift. I wish that my PS was just putting implants in.
I think it is because I look so sad now that I want round, fake looking breasts. I want to be high. When you have never had it, you want it, you know.
I do not know what my PS can do. I know that he is dealing with "poor skin quality." (I was told that too, but rest easy...it is genetic. Both PS's I saw told me that!) I just hope he can give me part of what I want. I just want to sag gone and some roundness to my breasts.
At some points, I even thought about just getting a lift. I would end up somewhere around a B I imagine with the tissue that is left, but it would be better than what I have now, rolled up skin and tissue in my bra.
Totally feel your frustration!!!! I totally get it!!!!!!
Tif
The Following User Says Thank You to pumpkingrower For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2011, 10:21 AM

Steelers Fan is on a distinguished road
I totally understand! I used to think that all the time. That said, I think you look AMAZING! That is pretty darn close to what you want (from an outsiders point of view). I dont see any "hang" over your breast crease so I think your surgeon did a great job. We are our own worst critic (of course).
The Following User Says Thank You to Steelers Fan For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2011, 01:31 PM

newchangeoflife is on a distinguished road
I have tube breasts now as well! The only time they stay on top of my chest is when I'm relaxing in the bath.

I'm major deflated meself....I think I would simply like nice and perky and gravitation-defying, but not overt. 'course, my husband might have other ideas.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to newchangeoflife For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2011, 04:49 PM
1 month pics are now up of anchor lift no implant!!!!!!

glamourprincess is on a distinguished road
i too understand where ur coming from, after breastfeeding im left with a DD which looks like sand in a sock,i soo bad want the really high perky fake look, but i dought i'll get it i jst hope i can get very close to what im after, so yes ur not alone im im the same boat.
The Following User Says Thank You to glamourprincess For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2011, 04:53 PM
Bo0bIe GrEeD aT iTs FiNeSt <3

RaceGirl716 is on a distinguished road
I can so relate...I was a 34 C before starting the BA adventure! Definitely wished I was completely flat!
The Following User Says Thank You to RaceGirl716 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2011, 04:48 AM

Elleanique is on a distinguished road
Exactly!

Reading your post was like hearing the exact words in my own head. Thank you for sharing. I know I'm not alone now. My PS did an EXCELLENT job with what he had to work with....and he literally told me the results I wanted were the ones girls with flat chest and no breast tissue achieved. :-( man that stinks! Thanks again for the post.
The Following User Says Thank You to Elleanique For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2011, 04:53 AM

photomomv is on a distinguished road
I'm worried that this will be me! I BF three babies, I have very saggy breasts and you can see my ribcage through my chest...I'm terrified I'll end up with a result I'm not thrilled with, but I keep telling myself that whatever happens, it's gotta be better than what I have NOW!

I definitely think there is a HUGE difference between just getting implants on a flat chest and doing a lift/BA on someone with deflated/saggy skin.

:-/
The Following User Says Thank You to photomomv For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2011, 04:29 PM

sunshine69 is on a distinguished road
I know exactly how you feel! I am amazed that my PS was able to do what he did for me but I look at other women's after pics and I love the big, round, fake look! I too have the bad, stretchy skin!
You are not alone!
The Following User Says Thank You to sunshine69 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2011, 04:43 PM

kasara3 is on a distinguished road
I HEAR YA LOUD AND CLEAR LOL.....Mine are the same way I did have a lift but I had a lot of breast tissue also and that has a lot to do with it I would have to go SUPER HUGE to really fill them out and I don't think I would look good considering I'm super short....Awww only if I was young again LOL...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kasara3 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2011, 05:05 PM

Mkay is on a distinguished road
Yup you are not alone!! I had saggy 34c to start and I got a lift and implants and I was like hmmmmm not so sure this is what I imagined but like alot others have said I suppose this is better than what I had and I was never gonna have the results of the girl who an A or AA to start with...
The Following User Says Thank You to Mkay For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2011, 09:02 PM

Second Half is on a distinguished road
Oh, I can totally relate! I didn't want to have a lift so I asked the PS if he could place a big enough implant to perk up the girls instead! He said it would most likely work. Well, it did to some extent, but I still have enough sag that makes me sad whenever I look in the mirror.

The bf LOVES me in one of those thin sports bras, but I have no lift and just hate it! I love the girls OUT THERE!!! LOL!

Can I make you feel a little better though? The bf showed me a few really pretty girls that the guys just drool over and guess what???!!! They are saggy! Big, but sagg-oh!!LOL! I said, "For Real?!!" He said "Hellz YES!" I do think we are our worst critic, so I am trying to adjust.

Awesome thread! THANKS!
The Following User Says Thank You to Second Half For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2011, 02:56 AM
Diamondmami

diamondmami is on a distinguished road
like you guys i also sag =(. its s0o hard to stomach sometimes. i haven't had my BL/BA yet and everyday that i put my bra on i have like rolled up loose skin. its so bad, that i can grab or pinch it. i can't even see my nipples unless i hold them up to actually look at them. :: takes a deep breath :: i know it won't always be like this but i will say that right now its frustrating.
The Following User Says Thank You to diamondmami For This Useful Post: