Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

B/A with lift still saggy?

Old 05-16-2007, 12:28 PM

Kayle is on a distinguished road
B/A with lift still saggy?

I am aprox 3 weeks post op with a lollipop lift and 325 saline implants- under. I used to be a 34 DD and lost weight and ended at about 34 C-!! I am a bit concerned because when I first saw my new additions, I thought I had the best job ever! Now, it seems like they are facing a bit more downward. I was hoping my nipples would be pointing upward. Do you think this is bcuz they have not dropped yet? To me they almost seem long and oval! I am freaking out!!! From the side they look slopped down! should I be worried the lift didn't work out like I expected?

Last edited by JBI_BA_Info; 01-15-2008 at 07:10 PM.
Old 05-16-2007, 01:38 PM

wonderwoman is on a distinguished road
I had a lift & implants. I'm about 2 1/2 months out & mine are still changing. It's too soon to tell....I know everyone says "be patient" which STINKS! But you really do need to be patient, your girls will be going through quite a bit of change over the next several weeks!
The Following User Says Thank You to wonderwoman For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2007, 01:30 PM

Thank you! I am feeling better about things now!

Old 05-17-2007, 07:31 PM

I'm glad! You'll have "up & down" days...I STILL do! I think even though we know deep down that it's not going to be "POOF, you've got PERFECT boobs" I think we see the select few with thier perfect pictures and stories after a week, and think it's going to be like that. When reality is...most women have one boob higher, swollen, bruised, square shaped, sore, etc. This forum is filled with ladies full of knowledge & most of all, experience.

Give it time.....before freaking out!!

Old 05-18-2007, 11:44 AM

Smile

I do feel better about things today. You sure are right about the ups and downs though! I didn't realize it would be such an emotional rollercoaster!!!! But I do thank you for making me feel more at ease. I really think that the lift part is what is draining on me. I don't think that the scars are gonna be that bad, they are barely visible now so that I am pleased about! I am a personal trainer and not working out is killing me!!! I havent felt this fat in quite some time. I have to force myself to take it easy and not go work out. Hopefully I will get the okay soon and that should lft my spirits (if not my boobie- hehe)! Thanks again you are great!

The Following User Says Thank You to Kayle For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2007, 09:24 AM
Ali
Ali

Ali is on a distinguished road
Hi I don't know if my experience is relevant as I didn't have a lift just implants but my nipples went from being on the bottom third of my breasts to the top third in the first seven weeks. they now point upwards and are no longer stretched.

It happens as they drop . Maybe it'll be the same for you.

Ali
The Following User Says Thank You to Ali For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2007, 01:59 AM

MissOhio1986 is on a distinguished road
i too had a lift with implants like wonder woman, and thee major concern i had (along with nipple sensation) was nipple placement.

i have seem many many pics, movies, magazines of ladies with implants, and their nips point downward. to me, WHAT'S THE POINT of getting anything done if the nipples still dont face upward. like a tear drop, if you will. and i conveyed that to my ps.

im just 4 days post op, right now they are "centered" that was the most anyone could promise. but my ps came in and asked me directly as he was marking me what i wanted...... i was very passionate about what i wanted, so we'll see.....
Old 06-10-2007, 04:57 AM

[QUOTE=MissOhio1986;165261][COLOR="Green"][B]i too had a lift with implants like wonder woman, and thee major concern i had (along with nipple sensation) was nipple placement.

Congrats on your BA! Hope you're feeling good and taking it easy! I agree..I wanted my nips front & center! My right is perfect, the left is about a 1/3 centimeter lower. It's not a big deal and I could definately live with it. I'm just happy my lift put my boobs back up where they belong!!!
Old 06-12-2007, 02:45 PM

mz925 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by wonderwoman View Post
I had a lift & implants. I'm about 2 1/2 months out & mine are still changing. It's too soon to tell....I know everyone says "be patient" which STINKS! But you really do need to be patient, your girls will be going through quite a bit of change over the next several weeks!
Perfectly said! I had BA & BL and I am just about one month and my girls keep changing.