Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Benelli lift

Old 01-26-2011, 01:15 PM

crazytwins is on a distinguished road
Benelli lift

Hello girls,

I found out thanks to a good Dr on this site that a Benelli lift might be enough for me, whereas I thought I'd need the whole business... ;-)

To those of you who had such a lift and decent sized implants (500-600), what is your experience about that?
If you had pictures, I'd be glad to see them too...

Thanks!
Old 02-01-2011, 10:20 PM

Blonde is on a distinguished road
I just had a benelli lift with HP Silicone 650s. I'm very happy with the results. I have 3 children which were breastfed (very saggy). No pics yet! I'm still taped up around my areolas.
Old 02-02-2011, 01:07 PM

azalea11 is on a distinguished road
I just had a Benelli lift under Local anestesia on 1/14/11 and i am so glad i did. I cant tell you how many plastic surgeons told me I needed the anchor when in fact i didnt - AT ALL!! I cant see my results being any better then what they are now. It was a breeze. I actually went out to dinner right afterwards lol...Under the advice of my Dr., I opted getting the lift and implants done seperately as my Dr. advised me that this is the best way to do it. Less shock to the body, you are not expanding and lifting at the same time etc. I plan to get the implants sometime within the next 4 months )
Old 02-04-2011, 01:32 PM
Pup

Pup is on a distinguished road
I feel very stupid right now... what is a benelli lift?
Old 02-20-2011, 12:33 AM

Glitzyglam_girl is on a distinguished road
A benelli lift is also called a donut lift or periareolar mastopexy. They will cut around the whole areola and then cut another "circle" of skin out a little farther and remove that piece of skin, then lift the areola up to meet the skin above and do whats called a purse string sture that pulls the skin in tight to meet the areola. Sounds hard to picture but if you google it you should see plenty of pictures of what it would look like. Hope that helps!
Old 03-18-2011, 09:19 PM

EmeraldGreen is on a distinguished road
I havent had one done yet, so I am not much help I am curious about this too. I dont mind going with the full anchor if it gives me what I want....So curious to see if anyone else is extremely happy with there benelli lift.