Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

The girls are here

Old 05-19-2007, 03:21 PM
Loulou

Loulou is on a distinguished road
The girls are here

Hi girls

I had my lift BA and eyelid surgery on 17 May 07. It all went very well. I decided to follow your advice and go bigger from my first choice of 300cc silicone under to 340cc. In the end my PS put a 340cc in the left and a 380 in the right due to my being a little smaller on the left. So far they look ok. Today they are very swollen under my arms but Iam resting and using ice. I am having more trouble with my eyes which are very swollen and itchy. I had 1 nights stay in hospital and they looked after me so well. I just love my PS he is so gentle and caring and i felt so safe in his care and trust him totally. Since I have been home my daughter who is almost 14 has been looking after me, I think she should consider being a nurse I don,t know how I would have managed without her. I have taken some before and after pictures so will upload them soon.

Take Care fellow boobie sista's will keep you posted.
Old 05-19-2007, 03:24 PM

Passlee is on a distinguished road
I'm so happy for you! It's so nice to have someone to look after you, it makes recovery so much easier. Rest lots!
Old 05-19-2007, 04:21 PM
Wendy

biziw5 is on a distinguished road
I agree! My kids have been so helpful, fluffing my pillows, getting me water, helping me get up and out of bed. Dont know what I'd do without them. Take care of yourself!
Old 05-19-2007, 08:20 PM

JustAstra is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Loulou View Post
Hi girls

I had my lift BA and eyelid surgery on 17 May 07. It all went very well. I decided to follow your advice and go bigger from my first choice of 300cc silicone under to 340cc. In the end my PS put a 340cc in the left and a 380 in the right due to my being a little smaller on the left. So far they look ok. Today they are very swollen under my arms but Iam resting and using ice. I am having more trouble with my eyes which are very swollen and itchy. I had 1 nights stay in hospital and they looked after me so well. I just love my PS he is so gentle and caring and i felt so safe in his care and trust him totally. Since I have been home my daughter who is almost 14 has been looking after me, I think she should consider being a nurse I don,t know how I would have managed without her. I have taken some before and after pictures so will upload them soon.

Take Care fellow boobie sista's will keep you posted.
YEAH!!! You'll have to post sometime how the eyelid surgery went. I really want that.
Old 05-19-2007, 08:49 PM

CAINAZ will become famous soon enough
Congratulations Loulou! Take it easy. Can't wait to see your pics. I know you are going to love your new girls!