Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Like Tree9Likes

How was your experience with breast lift?

Reply Subscribe
Old 03-21-2011, 04:45 PM
Still sittin' high, cant wait for these babies to drop!

#1Mamma is on a distinguished road
Love this thread! Thank you so much, I spent hours looking through the BA stories looking for one's that included a lift ( preferably an anchor lift) and it was tiresome. Dont know why I didnt think of making a new thread lol
Old 03-21-2011, 10:06 PM

pinklove is on a distinguished road
I had a full anchor lift and saline implants. Im really suprised that no one had a lot of pain. I felt enourmous amount of pressure on my chest after surgery. I couldnt get out of bed on my own it was so bad, but with that being said I would do it again in a heartbeat.
The Following User Says Thank You to pinklove For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2011, 07:59 AM

wantembig is on a distinguished road
Mine was a different scenario. I had bigger and saggy right breast and small and perky left one. The right made plenty of milk when breast feeding but left had none to contribute. 4 kids and 33 years later I decided to get an implant and a lift on my right side. At first we thought we would need 2 diff sizes as I was a whole 2 cups different between my left and right. But then my amazing PS did this benelli lift on my right and same size 550cc on both.

In addition to the discomfort due to the BA I had localized pain on my benelli site like a burn for a few days, but it was a wash with the overall BA discomfort. It took a little longer to heal and I felt it "sticking" to the implant in the begining. I dont know if that makes sense but that is how I felt it. My scars are not all that great since I have really dark skin. But I love my BA(and lift) and would do it again in a heartbeat.
Old 04-30-2011, 05:12 AM

buffy is on a distinguished road
Thanks for this post. I am getting a full anchor lift and 600cc silicone unders on June 3. I am a little nervous about the lift part! Glad to hear others are happy with their results.
Old 05-02-2011, 03:13 PM
Lula

RBlue is on a distinguished road
I had a lollipop lift, and since there wasn't enough to just lift and leave it, I had 350cc High Profile silicone unders implanted as well.

the lift itself has never really hurt, at all. just the implants the first week, which lightened up in week 2.

for me the lift was VERY important. the implants just filled out each breast, but I needed the lift. right now my incision scars are still red and visible. I look forward to watching them fade...

(I just earned Member status and have uploaded a few pics, so far, but will do more very soon, including images showing my lift scars. I am able to have Friends now too so am accepting/sending out friend requests too!)

-Lula
Old 05-03-2011, 08:15 PM

chloe6 is on a distinguished road
I just got a benelli lift with implant because I had tubular breasts. It is actually not very painful. By day 4 I went shopping, Day 5 I was driving and back at work! It's the best decision I have ever made, I didn't want a lot of cutting.

My PS made my nipples smaller and also cut the constricted breast tissue from the inside, then put a 500cc/450cc silicone implant in under the muscle. I feel pretty good. If you have any questions, just ask me!!

The Following User Says Thank You to chloe6 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2011, 09:37 PM

MissShy is on a distinguished road
1 month post op

I had the benilli with small implants a month ago. I feel just about back to my normal stuff. The only thing is the sensation coming back to my nipples that freaks me out while driving or watching the tv lol

Recovery was quite easy...2 days later I was at the mall with the kids. I went from a saggy 34b to what may be a 36c? Still unsure...I am still in a sports bra even to sleep because I am terrified of getting saggy boobs again.

Islapr likes this.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissShy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2011, 03:17 PM

Damselbug is on a distinguished road
i had full anchor lift with implants, the pain for me was awful but the trauma from the surgery started a fibromyalgia flare, they arent nice. since i had the augmentation i was indeed put in a post surgical bra that had 11 hooks up the front, with a strap across the top of my boobs, i could shower the very next day which was heaven. reaching up to wash hair wasnt so easy, and the pain decided to radiate down my right arm so i couldnt even move it. some women experience an enormous amount of pain some have none. everyone is different. would i do it again? you bet, everything i have gone thru is worth the having nipples that point out instead of down laying on my torso all the way to my belly button.
The Following User Says Thank You to Damselbug For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2011, 03:28 PM

HHolley13 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by dmomma View Post
I've read lots and lots of stories about everyone's experience with breast augmentation but not much on breast lifts. Any one who has had one, can you share your story? How was the pain? What type of lift did you get? Healing time? Were you alot smaller after? Did you get a breast augmentation with it?

Do you have to have them wrapped up like you would for breast augmentation? Can you shower?
I am 2 days post op and loving my new perky boobies!! I had 36C/D before saggyISH and got a full anchor lift with silicone implants. Mod profile 575 in left and 533cc in right. The pain is veryyyy mild for me just tight and feels like ur boobs are falling off if you dont have ur bra on. my ps instructed me to wear my surgical bra and strap for 2 wks until may 20th (my 2nd post op). so far i am very pleased with the results just waiting for them to drop and fall! ugh.. i am a little constipated from the meds and that has been the worst for me. goodluck!! u will have no regrets i promise
Old 05-08-2011, 05:46 PM

sept75 is on a distinguished road
I just had my breast lift on 5/5 & I am very happy with my results! Before I was a saggy D and now I am a perky D & my boobs are right where they should be! And honestly, very minimal pain....it really doesn't hurt, which I am shocked about because I thought I would be in so much pain & I'm not!! I just did a lift because I have enough of my own tissue that I don't need implants, but I couldn't be happier! No regrets!!
Old 05-08-2011, 06:42 PM

Munchkin is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by coby View Post
Thanks for offering to take questions. Your before size sounds like mine and my doc suggested full lift with like 250 to 275cc to obtain the fullness. Any reason you went with saline? Also, did you have over or under the muscle? How long was the surgery? Thanks for sharing.
It sounds like you and I had a similar surgery. Do you have any progression pics? How are you feeling now that it's been over a month??
Old 05-11-2011, 07:22 PM

Zoomzoom is on a distinguished road
Hi, had my lift and aug 5/2. Was a very saggy deflated38c after breastfeedind 3kids. Scared to death day of...never been in hospital except to have kids and never put under... All went fantastic. No nausea from anesthesia, they gave me a patch to wear behind my ear like for sea sickness. 2 1/2 hr surgery. Surgical bra and wrap on day I. Showered day 2 with wrap. Now have steer strips, sports bra and band to push down. Could lift arms up over head right after surgery. Had full anchor lift and areola reduction with implants under the muscle. Couldn't believe how much better it was than I thought it was going to be. Feeling great, can't exercise yet...

Would do it again... Hope this helps! Good luck!

Zoomzoom
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zoomzoom For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2011, 04:00 AM

LilyGirl is on a distinguished road
I'm day 9 and I had a full lift...crease, vertical to the areola, around entire areola.I also had implants. I was in hospital for 2 nights with drains and morphine for 24 hours. I am still on antibotics, swelling, inflamation tabs, but today the pain has gotten a lot better. It is no where unbearable pain. I think the worst bit was when my 3 year old decided to get out of bed with his elbow, using lefty as his leaver! I went through the roof. There is no way I could run or anything crazy like that yet, but not nearly as much pain as I was expecting. Veryhappy.
Old 05-16-2011, 07:36 AM

Talking

Hi, just had my lift and implants 2wks ago today (5/2). Really surprised at how bearable the pain was. Slept a lot first day. Showered day 2. Was wrapped with a Saran wrap thing for first shower, then took off after. Now showering everyday and it feels really good. Never had a problem lifting up my arms. Have full anchor incision and under the muscle implants. Would do it again in a heartbeat! I have 3 kids and breastfed all, so really deflated when I darted hung down way past ribcage...sort of like utters lol!

Already looking ahead to the fall for a tummy tuck...

Last edited by Zoomzoom; 05-16-2011 at 07:38 AM. Reason: Already responded to this. Sorry
Old 05-16-2011, 07:38 AM

Sorry, I already responded to this... Iam losing it!
Old 05-20-2011, 12:11 PM

maisey_daisy is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by dmomma View Post
I've read lots and lots of stories about everyone's experience with breast augmentation but not much on breast lifts. Any one who has had one, can you share your story? How was the pain? What type of lift did you get? Healing time? Were you alot smaller after? Did you get a breast augmentation with it?

Do you have to have them wrapped up like you would for breast augmentation? Can you shower?
I had a benelli lift on one side and it wasn't terribly painful. It was just hard to look at my areola that way in the mirror while it was healing. I got an augmentation with my lift, too.
I'm getting a revision done in like two weeks to see if they can make the scars smaller and also make my areola smaller on the right side (he was pretty conservative the first time). I'll be posting photos of before and after the revision as well as my story about it in the next couple weeks if you want more info!
Old 05-24-2011, 03:17 AM
Kaz

Kaz will become famous soon enough
I had a full anchor lift with 365cc implants under the muscle. The first day was fine because I still had the anesthetic in my system. Day 2 was painful and day 3 was hell. I am now on day 4 and the pain is a lot less.

I dont have any swelling above the impants (giving that boxy look) but instead I have swelling under my arms and in between my boobs.

I went back to my PS yesterday and he removed the bandages to check them out and then re-dressed them.

I am very happy with how they sit already, they arent too high and I am happy to say that the swelling seems to be subsiding.

I had a little bit of melt down last night because I've gained weight - what a dummy - of course I have - these babies have to add weight right

I was a deflated 34b after breastfeeding 4 children and now I think I will be at least a D cup (a nice, full, perky one at that).

Cant wait to get through this stage and then go bra shopping - no more padded push up bras for me!
Old 03-03-2013, 05:15 PM

Richele will become famous soon enough Richele will become famous soon enough
Bouncing this thread up to the top because it really is a TREASURE to find it. I have been curious about how capsulectomies/implants put under the muscle for the first time...how the PAIN would be fore me...but I was also wondering about the lift my doctor plans to do later on. I am sure a lot of ladies wonder about the BA/BL done at the same time and reading all these reponses I am surprised to see how well so many do with so much trauma to their bodies in one setting. I think this thread is beneficial to read for the gals like me going in all this work. Go girls!!!
Old 06-09-2013, 01:08 PM

Lovesteel3 is on a distinguished road
Sports bra... What brand and kid did u wear?

I am 1 1/2 after my lift and implants and in just wondering which bra worked for you? I use the front snap Hanes right now. And I have Hanes I step in but they don't see to hold me enough.
Old 06-09-2013, 01:38 PM

Realtor is on a distinguished road
I got a lollipop lift and BA the recovery wasn't bad at all. I was pretty sore the first few days. But I was driving at day 5. My PS gave me the ok to resume all my activities at 4 weeks. I couldn't be happier with my results. You can check my progress albums if you would like.
Reply Subscribe