Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Just seen my incisions

Old 05-23-2007, 04:33 PM
Loulou

Loulou is on a distinguished road
Smile Just seen my incisions

Hi Girls

Well I have been to my clinic to have the sutures removed from my eyes and the nurse took the dressings off my girls to check them. She said that they look like they should do and there is no sign of any infection. She is going to remove the sutures in a weeks time. I was not looking foward to seeing the incisions but my PS had told me what to expect and he was right. At the moment they dont look to pretty but it is very early days not even a week yet. I am going to relax and stay calm about the nipple scars because I am sure they will be fine. My eyes are looking real good and I am very pleased with them. My boobs are quite painfull underneath and very bruised but I am taking arnica and using arnica cream. The boobs are not as hard today and are staring to soften which is good. I will post again next week when I have had my sutures removed from my nipple's.

Love and Hugs
Old 05-23-2007, 10:09 PM

momma_of_3 is on a distinguished road
Smile

yeah it will GET better! I am a little over 3 months out of BA/lollypop lift and lipo and the boobs are getting there!!!! HAng int there and CONGRATS!!!
Katie
The Following User Says Thank You to momma_of_3 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2007, 08:41 PM

JRABBIT is on a distinguished road
Congrats and welcome to BOOBIEVILLE! It taked some healing time, most definitely. I had a lollipop lift and implants and all is well! I love them. The scars get better and better. Enjoy your new sistas! Hugs!
The Following User Says Thank You to JRABBIT For This Useful Post: