Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

BA lolliepop lift need help

Old 05-26-2007, 08:01 PM

mz925 is on a distinguished road
BA lolliepop lift need help

Hello, I am 2 weeks post op and doing great. THe only thing i took one of my tapes off the top of my nipple and a part looks kind of werid.

To explain it looks like the size of my pinky nail crinkled together and is healing but not a straight line. Should I worry? I am going to call my doctor on Monday...
Old 05-27-2007, 09:31 AM
Loulou

Loulou is on a distinguished road
HI

I am 10 days post op benelli lift and BA. I saw my incisions on Tuesday and they looked puckered in quite a few areas of the nipple. My PS had told me t expect this before my surgery. He said that as the implant drops the puckering flattens out. When the nurse checked my incisions she confirmed this and said they looked as she would have expected them to do at this stage of recovery. I have to be honest that even though I was prepared for my nipples not looking too good at first, I still didn't like what I saw. However I have seen such good results with nipple incisions that I think it is well worth going through the "ugly" part of healing to get the end result.

I hope all goes well with your healing.

Love and hugs
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Loulou For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2007, 09:41 PM
Happy Holidays!

elizabethmc is on a distinguished road
Stitches

Yes, the "purse string" stitches used for these types of lifts do not look pretty. However, once they are out the scars do flatten out and fade. It just takes time. Then your boobies will be ridin' high!! Good luck, girls!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to elizabethmc For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2007, 06:13 PM

Thank you! The tape is starting to come off the top of the nipples look great the sides were the stitches are look a bit funny. So far I have not seen the bottom of the stitches...

Thanks so much I feel better!
Old 06-02-2007, 06:49 AM
Loulou

Loulou is on a distinguished road
Hi again

Just to update you, my sutures were taken out 3 days ago. They are looking better every day and starting to flatten out. The puckering is all around the nipple area at the moment, but is not looking as bad as I expected it to.

Good luck with your healing

hugs
The Following User Says Thank You to Loulou For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2007, 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by Loulou View Post
Hi again

Just to update you, my sutures were taken out 3 days ago. They are looking better every day and starting to flatten out. The puckering is all around the nipple area at the moment, but is not looking as bad as I expected it to.

Good luck with your healing

hugs

My "Pop"/Nipple as well flatten out. The tape came off my "stick" only way i can think of it and my scar looks good on my left boob but feels kind of funny on my right like it has hard spots....am i the only one?
Old 07-25-2007, 05:49 PM

gfanene is on a distinguished road
I have hard spots on various places along my lolipop line and they are white, does this sound like yours?
Old 07-25-2007, 09:16 PM

JayDee is on a distinguished road
Saying they're not pretty is an understatement. Wow was I shocked at what I saw.

But....they DO GET BETTER. And, improvements really are relatively quick.

I'm taking pictures weekly. I don't think there is such a change day to day but when I compare the weeks I am amazed at the improvements.

My areolas/nipples still don't look normal but I have faith that they will.