Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

How are you sure you need a lift?

Reply Subscribe
Old 06-18-2007, 01:54 PM
Much to be Thankful for :)

Dare is a name known to all Dare is a name known to all Dare is a name known to all Dare is a name known to all Dare is a name known to all Dare is a name known to all
Look at yourself topless in the mirror with your arms down, from the side. If your nipple is above the crease line under your breast then you don't need a lift. If it is even with it then you are "borderline", and don't NEED a lift, but might want one if perkiness is really important to you.

Mine were deflated from nursing and looked droopy, but my nipple was still above the crease line. I went on 5 consults. 2 suggested a crescent lift. Neither my husband or I wanted any kind of cutting on my areolas, and since the other 3 PS's said I didn't need a lift I didn't get one.

I opted for larger High Profile implants to fill me up and out, and it worked great!

If I were you I'd try to get away with NO lift, since you're so young and haven't had babies/nursing yet. Pregnancy and nursing will likely cause some sagging when you're done, and THEN you can get the lift. Plus you wouldn't want all the cutting into your areolas and breast mound to ruin your ability to breastfeed in the future. IMO

HTH!
Old 06-18-2007, 02:13 PM

mz925 is on a distinguished road
I am glad to hear the other ladies are happy with the results with out the lift.

I wouldn’t say being young has anything to do with NOT needing a lift. I have several friends who are my age early 20's and have gained or lost weight have boobs that sagged far worse then mine.

I am a month post op BL/BA and I have had a great experience. I wouldn't say a BL causes more pain since i was up and about the same DAY of surgery. I would say I had less pain then most of the girls on the forum who didn’t have the BL.

Please understand, even with implants gravity will do its job and still pull the implants down and eventually you will NEED a lift. I know several girls who didn’t get lifts and later went back to get them.

Just because you get a BL doesn’t mean you are more at risk of CC. This surgery has its risk with or without the BL.

Do your research, talk to as many PS as you can until you are comfortable and confident with your choice. Trust me, once I found my PS and seen his work, researched his qualifications, had my two hour consultation, I NEW he new best and said he would do whatever I wanted. I felt confident and trusted his professional opinion.

By the way you can barely see my scars.....I couldn’t be Happier!!
Old 06-20-2007, 11:28 AM
Woot!

MissAmberNicole is on a distinguished road
Both PS said I need a lift. One said he could do a bilateral one that just goes around the nipple. The other wants to do a full anchor lift. First said he would do lift and moderate profile 360CC under the muscle implants. Second said silicone or saline up to 400 full lift moderate and above the muscle.

I will more than likely go with the bilateral one. The other Dr. is a dick. He also told me to lose weight because I am over weight (5'5 160-165 LBS) and then he would recommend surgery. He also gave me a diet book.. Haha.

Read my thread in the General Breast Aug. for more info...
Reply Subscribe