Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Breast Lift w/ Implants

Old 03-08-2011, 06:54 PM

sept75 is on a distinguished road
Breast Lift w/ Implants

I am looking to have a breast lift & I met w/ my PS & he told me he would do a lift w/ an implant to give me fullness on top. I am a size 36D right now & I told him that I don't want to lose my size or go any bigger....he told me he would reduce my size a little & then do an implant through the armpit under the muscle.....has anyone else had this done & are you happy with the results?
Old 03-08-2011, 07:04 PM

wow1234 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by sept75 View Post
I am looking to have a breast lift & I met w/ my PS & he told me he would do a lift w/ an implant to give me fullness on top. I am a size 36D right now & I told him that I don't want to lose my size or go any bigger....he told me he would reduce my size a little & then do an implant through the armpit under the muscle.....has anyone else had this done & are you happy with the results?
I am a 36 d and I am getting a anchor lift and implants done on the 16th of this month.
The Following User Says Thank You to wow1234 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2011, 08:03 PM
Still sittin' high, cant wait for these babies to drop!

#1Mamma is on a distinguished road
What type of lift did he recommend??? My PS suggested a crescent lift with 550cc implants overs. but right now im currently a 32DDD but inbetween stage 2/3of ptosis( from my calculations-PS did not say which stage I was and I forgot to ask) but im going to 2 other consults (one this Thursday and one this Saturday) to get a second opinion because I think a crescent lift wont be enough and dont want them to sag later after we have our 2nd child! Do you know which stage you are at?
The Following User Says Thank You to #1Mamma For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2011, 04:47 AM

newchangeoflife is on a distinguished road
I had my lollipop lift on 3/1 - started out as a 36F and methinks I've ended up a 38F. I was also told I needed implants to get the upper fullness, and let me tell you, I'm lovin' 'em now!

I have before/after pix in my albums, hope that helps.
The Following User Says Thank You to newchangeoflife For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2011, 10:34 AM

mynewbody is on a distinguished road
I had an anchor lift and my PS put in a small implant 210cc (silicone) I started out with a 36C (Deflated from breastfeeding). Now I'm probably still a 36C or 34D, I have yet to get a true fitting. I think I would have lost a lot of tissue if I did the lift only and I still wouldn't have the fuller upper pole. The small implant helps fill up the top. I am super happy with the size, they look super natural, just perkier. Right now I'm just dealing with a slight unevenness. but I think the right has not fluffed yet..... Good Luck with your decision.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mynewbody For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2011, 10:50 AM

sept75 is on a distinguished road
My PS said he would do a Lolipop Lift.....I am happy to hear the good responses! I just want them to look nice and perkier, but definitely still natural!
Old 03-09-2011, 11:25 AM

Iris has a spectacular aura Iris has a spectacular aura
I had a benelli lift with a saline implant almost 2 1/2 years ago. Overall I am very happy with my results. Definitely got that perky back My PS used the same incision for both the lift and the implant.
The Following User Says Thank You to Iris For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2011, 04:16 PM

hoodywho is on a distinguished road
I had an anchor lift with small implants (275CC salines) under the muscle. About a year ago I was a 38DD, but lost about 25-30lbs, and deflated to a saggy large C or a small D, depending upon the bra.

I was in the exact same sceario as you: I wanted them higher and fuller, but not necessarily larger. I'm still dropping and haven't fluffed yet, but this was a good size for me. I have momentary thoughts wishing I went larger, but I run and lift weights and I know once those activities resume, I know I'll be completely happy with my size.

I'm a full D now, and my PS things once I finally drop, I'll be a DD again.
The Following User Says Thank You to hoodywho For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2011, 10:22 AM

savvy1710 is on a distinguished road
The 15th of Feb. I was blessed with new boobs, lift, implants the whole deal. I still wear the same bra size but might change once I d&f. love love love the fact that I have fullness on top and my boobs off my waist!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to savvy1710 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2011, 07:16 PM

coby is on a distinguished road
I can totally relate to your post-- I can't wait to get these babies from drooping down!
The Following User Says Thank You to coby For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2011, 04:38 PM
Still sittin' high, cant wait for these babies to drop!

#1Mamma is on a distinguished road
hahah yes, so sick of having my boobs resting on my belly! Summa time with a sexy lil suit is what im looking forward to. But i know ill still be insecure with the way my tummy is,stretch marks galore and a stretched out belly button oh well, one thing at a time I guess. Maybe once im done having children then we can think about the tummy tuck!
The Following User Says Thank You to #1Mamma For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2011, 05:14 PM

pumpkingrower is on a distinguished road
I had a full lift with implants. Going much bigger was not an option and I did not want to be smaller than a C. I am happy with my size and feel great. I have lots of upper pole fullness and side boob. I would have spent triple to get these results. My biggest concern was/is sagging again and making sure that I am perky post surgery. I am very perky and hopefully the need for another lift will be a long way out there.
Best wishes!
The Following User Says Thank You to pumpkingrower For This Useful Post: