Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Anyone have a Crescent lift/Implants.

Old 03-09-2011, 03:03 PM
Still sittin' high, cant wait for these babies to drop!

#1Mamma is on a distinguished road
Anyone have a Crescent lift/Implants.

Okay, so I am 5'2" and 103lbs, Have a saggy 32DDD cup size, with what I believe to be between stage 2and3 Ptosis. Nipples are about 7.5cm in diameter and there is 25cm from the base of my neck to my nipples but my nipples do not point toward the ground, just are positioned at the bottom of my breast.
I have seen one PS who recommended a crescent lift with large implants (550cc's) and an areola reduction and having them over the muscle. He suggested this because he said it would be cheaper than a full lift/implants/areola reduction,and also said that if i got the full lift, that I would have to wait 3 months to get the implants and that it has minimal scarring. He also said that with the crescent lift that i would still be able to hold 2pencils or so underneath my breasts.
I would be completely happy with the crescent lift but I plan to have another child in 3-4 years and do not want them to end up sagging even more and end up at the point where I am now today. Especially when I take into consideration how much my breast implant itself will weigh being 550ccs and being over the muscle.
So I guess what im looking for is other women who have stats close to mine who also got a crescent lift (and possibly an areola reduction as well) with around 500-550ish cc's, and to see how it turned out for you? To see how far the nipple was lifted, have they begun to sag(if you have had them for some time now) and how many pencils you think you would be able to fit underneath etc...
Thank you so much, hopefully I will be able to determine whether this is the right procedure for me
Old 03-10-2011, 06:40 PM

So I went to a new PS and he informed me that im NOT a 32DDD! That i just have had to buy that size to fit the extras skin. Kinda gross. But he guessed me to be a 32B, maybe 32small C!
Old 03-10-2011, 07:45 PM

sprmomof4 is on a distinguished road
I just had a in office lift around the aerola a week ago. Still bruised and heeling. It was done on the side that my children nursed on the most and it had extra skin around the nipple when i bent over.. gross! the PS thought that doing a lipo on that breast would have the skin pull tighter over time. It hasn't and we went this route last week.

As being a mom of 4, i would recommend really considering what you want to do. I just had my 2nd set of implants put in. I had the first ba before kids and they were beautiful and went down hill from there with 4 pregnancies. You will probably need to have them redone when you are done with kids.. just keep that in mind.

good luck on what ever you decide
The Following User Says Thank You to sprmomof4 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2011, 06:37 PM

I know, and I have thought about this long and hard Even if i need a mini lift in 5 years or so, it will be worth it for me to enjoy them now...Especially since I am only 22...I would like to feel confident again and like what im looking at in the mirror intead of crying. And I do still intend on breastfeeding my 2nd child, just not for 16months! But I appreciate the advice!