Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Like Tree19Likes

Lift vs. No Lift

Reply Subscribe
Old 03-24-2015, 01:52 PM

cplayer88 is on a distinguished road
I am going for surgery on april 10th. I was told I may need a mini lift but it is up to me. Did anyone else have this issue? I am leaning more towards not getting the lift but would like to see what others looked like after.

Last edited by cplayer88; 03-24-2015 at 01:53 PM. Reason: wrong words
Old 03-24-2015, 01:57 PM

cplayer88 is on a distinguished road
did you get the lift

hey did you decide to go with the lift or not? how did it go?
Old 03-24-2015, 05:17 PM

Dragonfly1968 is on a distinguished road
I had an anchor BL & BA 8 months ago. I was borderline as well, and wish I would have opted for the BL later. The scars are no joke, and I feel like I would have been happy with just the BA for the time being. I got several consults and the one that I should have went with told me he wouldn't do the procedures together because there is a good chance of having the BL scar widen because of implant size. Now I will always wonder if I really needed it, and whether or not my scars would be better had I just waited. He also stated a bigger risk for infection doing both together. Sometimes the extra $ to wait is worth the piece of mind that you took your time, and made the smarter decision.
Old 03-24-2015, 08:20 PM

cremdelacrem01 is on a distinguished road
Did you have to do a reduction at all or you did an implant at the same size 36F? I am 38F and my ps wants me to just do a lift even a reduction but no implant. He said my breast are to heavy and will just fall if I add an implant but I love the look of an implant. I trust my ps but I am use to large breast's. Hoping my lift keeps they the same size just nice and perky or even a 36DDD will be fine. I also have not seen many lifts I have loved that much compared to a lift with implant.
Old 03-27-2015, 09:28 AM

SapphireOrchid is on a distinguished road
i was hoping i wouldn't need a lift just because it would be cheaper, but honestly, i want those gals to look like they did 10 years ago lol so when my PS recommended a lift I didnt hesitate to agree. i heal pretty well, even my emergency c-section scar looks amazing... besides, unless you keloid, scars fade with time. and boobs sag with time as well. i decided to stay ahead of that curve if i was gonna spend so much money. but some people prefer a very natural look and that's cool too. whatever makes you happy. and if you're not happy with the outcome, you can always have a lift later. it might suck to have to pay twice for the OR/anesthesia plus another recovery though.
Reply Subscribe