Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

getting abit scared now!!

Old 06-10-2007, 05:52 PM

whitefang is on a distinguished road
getting abit scared now!!

hey,
i've only a few days left till my ba/bl. starting to get scared about how the bl scars will look like over time. i'm single at the moment so i don't want to meet a prospective new boyfriend with boobs that look like a patchwork quilt!! i'm getting a full ancor lift on left boob and a ba on the right to try fix my assymmetry. i know that the scars will fade over time but do they always look obvious? i've very pale skin and scars i have from childhood operations are even whiter that my own skin. am i just freaking myself out about it now that the op is getting closer?
Old 06-10-2007, 06:00 PM

MustangBabe is on a distinguished road
The nerves are normal, hon! I'm sorry I can't give you any advice about the lift. I just wanted to say good luck with the BA/BL! I hope you have a speedy recovery!
The Following User Says Thank You to MustangBabe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2007, 10:38 AM

MissOhio1986 is on a distinguished road
i just had a lift with implants and all i can really say is that we will be healing together.... i don't want lasting scars either, but i plan to use aloe internally and externally, maybe some maderma. once better healed like maybe a month down the line, i plan to use shea, carrot, and coco butters.

but im here for you!
The Following User Says Thank You to MissOhio1986 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2007, 01:51 PM

FemmePerfection is on a distinguished road
Good Luck

I just wanted to say hi and good luck. I too will be getting a lift and BA (on 7/17/07) and I am soooo nervous about the scars. I was even thinking about not having the lift...but then I won't achieve the look that I want and may even require more surgery down the road. I am going to talk to my surgeon about scar management...maybe mederma or something.
The Following User Says Thank You to FemmePerfection For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2007, 02:23 PM

CAINAZ will become famous soon enough
Your nerves are totally normal. Take a deep breath. It will all work out okay. I was so nervous and scared before my BA/BL, but now I am 100% satisfied with my results. I am so happy. I can't imagine not having it done. Good luck and try not to worry too much.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CAINAZ For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2007, 02:48 PM

mz925 is on a distinguished road
Trust me, I am 24 with one child and hearing I needed a BL I was so sad...the shape of my girls is AMAZING! I am so happy and the scars are not bad at all. They will fade in time and when you can tan them you can barely see them. xoxo
The Following User Says Thank You to mz925 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2007, 03:40 PM
Loulou

Loulou is on a distinguished road
Hi

I was really worried about my scars before I had my lift and BA. My op was 4 weeks ago and I can't believe how quickly my scars are healing. They look better each day. Good luck with your surgery and remember to take good care of yourself in the recovery period. I am so pleased that I took my ps's advice and had a lift. I am 41 but my boobs are a whole lot younger and firmer than before.

big hugs
The Following User Says Thank You to Loulou For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2007, 11:37 PM

momma_of_3 is on a distinguished road
Wink

just wanted to say that at about 4mohnths out now I am really liking the way the scars have been healing! it is VERY scary though but YOU WILL look back and laugh that you were sooo nervous! at least I have!! lol GOOD LUCK girl and welcome to boobieville soon!!!! hugs
Katie
The Following User Says Thank You to momma_of_3 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2007, 05:01 AM

thanks

hi girls,
i just want to say thanks for the support it really takes the edge off. well i went for my blood test yesterday and i felt really calm being at the hospital, i'm not good with the sight of blood but the nurse was great. i then went shopping as i hadn't bought a sports bra yet ( i'm such a last minute person) big mistake, i spent 4 hours trying to get one in my size!! going to pack my bag tonight after work, have long bath, wash my hair and just chill out. my ex boyfriend is bringing me to and from the hospital and asked me if i wanted to stay at his for a few days so i won't have to lift a finger for a couple of days after, thank god. i hope you are all healing well and enjoying your new look.
Old 07-06-2007, 10:53 AM

jenncuesta is on a distinguished road
my date is coming up as well!! July 26th. i am soooo nervous! i totally understand!

www.justbreastimplants.com/Ciaravino/

Last edited by JBI_BA_Info; 02-27-2008 at 10:52 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to jenncuesta For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2007, 09:44 PM

up date!!

hi all,

well in the end my ps changed his mind about the anchor lift at the time it felt like a weight lifted off my shoulders as i was so freaked out about having stitches around my aerolas, but now i think he was wrong.

i don't even know the name of what he did but i have a scar under the whole lenght of my breast, and no scars going up or near my aerola. he cut away about 3cm of skin to pull my nipple downwards to match the other one, which then pushed the breast up. the thing is now my left boob looks like it should be used for target practice compared to the other one. its also lower and points south. i just think i would have gotten a better shape with the full ancor lift because now i just look like i have a fat boob.

now the only good thing about it is that the scar is in line with my crease so when the scars fade it should be invisible! i know its early days but i just wish they were both the same!!

Old 07-14-2007, 12:02 AM

shagutie is on a distinguished road
11 days post-op breast lift/BA..Timefor me..

The last 10 years of life I have spent as a single parent raising 2 teenage daughters...I always told myself that if I can get them both to age 18 without getting pregnant, in jail, or in rehab than I deserve a big bonus !! I am 46 years old but still feel like the best of life is left to come....Both the girls are doing great and now it is time for me.....I have thought about this....and dreamed about this for years....When I looked at pictures of myself all that I could see was my saggy boobs!!..I am a nurse and work in an area where many other of my nurse friends have had their "boobs done"..."Can I see yours??' was normal... I would marvel at how great they looked......Finally I decided to take the plunge and have a breast lift and breast augmentation.....Honestly I had soooooo hoped not to have the lift done...but let'sface it......We're not 21 any more !!! Time and 2 kids had taken it's toll. I told the PS....Honey I know you're not a miracle worker but pull out all the tricks and do the best you can do.... I am just a short time out from surgery, but doing well....I will be pro-active with the scar treatments....Thank you all for your advice !!! I will be using it all to achieve my best look... For all you "over 40's" looking to have this done......Just Do It !! You deserve it !!...Best of luck to all my new sisterhood in their new adventures !!...xxoo
Old 07-16-2007, 05:23 PM

hi,

well i have to say that time changes everything. the longer it is since my surgery the less my scars bother me. i think the bl is known as the scary surgery because of the extent of scarring, but if i had to compare them i'd have to say that having a bl is far easier than having a ba. it just feels more comfortable, very little pain since day 1.

just wanted to wish you all the best with healing or up coming surgerys.