Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Repeat Lifts/Revision

Old 05-02-2011, 07:42 PM

ProudMommy9118 is on a distinguished road
Repeat Lifts/Revision

Hey Girls!!
I am just curious as to who has had multiple lifts and/or revisions after a lift??

I just had a lollipop lift/augmentation going on 3 weeks ago, I am only 23 (have 1 son) and I know that with time, age, weight gain, another pregnancy, my breasts may ( and lets be honest probably will ) sag again. My PS asked me if I plan on having any more kids, and I said well it is a possibility, although not one any horizon I see now, and he said that will mean another lift in the future.
I also LOVE my new boobies, shape, perkiness, but feel maybe in the next year or two I might want to go bigger.

So I am just hoping some ladies can share some of their stories!!
Thanks
Old 05-02-2011, 09:38 PM

justmerach is on a distinguished road
I had a full anchor lift with implants in '08. I was happy for a couple of months but my skin started to sag. Implant stayed put but my skin did not...not a good look. Went to another PS to find out that the old PS hadn't taken enough skin away with the lift so I had another lift and went bigger. So far I'm very happy!
The Following User Says Thank You to justmerach For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2011, 01:21 PM

maisey_daisy is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ProudMommy9118 View Post
Hey Girls!!
I am just curious as to who has had multiple lifts and/or revisions after a lift??

I just had a lollipop lift/augmentation going on 3 weeks ago, I am only 23 (have 1 son) and I know that with time, age, weight gain, another pregnancy, my breasts may ( and lets be honest probably will ) sag again. My PS asked me if I plan on having any more kids, and I said well it is a possibility, although not one any horizon I see now, and he said that will mean another lift in the future.
I also LOVE my new boobies, shape, perkiness, but feel maybe in the next year or two I might want to go bigger.

So I am just hoping some ladies can share some of their stories!!
Thanks
I'm having a benelli revision in like two weeks to make my areola smaller and fix the scars. I'll be posting photos before and after if you want to check them out and follow my updates!
The Following User Says Thank You to maisey_daisy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2011, 07:35 AM
jae

jae is on a distinguished road
My first lift failed after a few months (along with bottoming out) so it makes the sag worse. Im having hem re-lifted during my revision and hoping to go smaller in size (i have 500 ccs)
Old 06-28-2011, 01:03 PM

maisey_daisy is on a distinguished road
I just had a revision to reduce my areola size again and to lift the breast up some (benelli). Honestly this go around has been crazy. I'm allergic to everything and I have never had allergies before!
Old 06-28-2011, 07:48 PM

Star07 is on a distinguished road
I had a crescent lift in the beginning of April, 2011 and I am going for a revision, lollipop lift and areola reduction in mid July. I felt that they need to me more perky, a lil more upper pole.