Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Setting the date for my lift????

Old 06-19-2007, 10:43 AM

Amanda79 is on a distinguished road
Cool Setting the date for my lift????

Ok. So I'm going ahead and having my 340cc silicone over implants removed and have a lift done. Initially I should have gone ahead and had a lift with the BA but I was trying to keep cost down. Big mistake!! My doctor had to fill the skin I had and now Iím uncomfortable with full Dís.

My doctor is saying I should give him the option to add a small implant when he does the lift because I donít have much tissue and wonít have a lot of volume and the small implant would help that. (Iíll be lucky to be a full A small B). My problem is that I donít love the implants I have now. They are hard and uncomfortable (anyone else have this problem???) and sometimes I get a sharp stabbing pain in my right one. I can feel the implant and almost put my finger under it from the bottom.

I donít want to make the wrong decision again. What to do, what to do....
Old 06-19-2007, 10:34 PM

CAINAZ will become famous soon enough
I'm assuming you have saline implants, right? Have you considered silicone? I had very little breast tissue before my BA/BL and I got silicone implants. I love them. They are soft and feel very natural.

If you have very little breast tissue, implants are probably the only alternative to an almost flat chest.

I'm sorry you are even having to make this decision. Please keep us posted on what you decide. (((HUGS)))
The Following User Says Thank You to CAINAZ For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2007, 09:13 AM

Amanda79 is on a distinguished road
I do have silicone and they aren't so soft. Not sure if the scar tissue around them is causing them to feel so hard??? How are you with laying on the floor or even the bed? No way can I lay on the floor and I have good and bad days with the bed. I know that I will be happiest with a small implant, but I worry this is what it will be like even with a small implant and I don't like the idea of having another surgery again down the road. (this will be my third... I had a bad reduction back in 1997)