Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Lift ladies feeling depressed looking at non-lift pics?

Reply Subscribe
Old 06-10-2011, 08:49 AM

1hummingbird will become famous soon enough
This thread is still alive and kicking with positivity and support, oh JBI...how I love you! Thanks ladies

Update: I think I'm slowly falling in love with my new boobs! The scars are starting to look flatter, and are almost healed all the way around, and the puckering is almost all gone. I think I let my emotions get the better of me. In fact, I know that's what happened.

The trade off for perky, round breasts, was a scar for me, as it will likely be/is for the most of you reading this. It is worth it! I'm sure I'm probably still riding this emotional roller coaster, but for the last few days/week I've been feeling better and better. No, they're not perfect. But they're pretty damn amazing! I've even found myself getting out of the shower, looking in the mirror and *smiling*. I hope that doesn't sound vain. I used to shutter at the thought of looking at them naked, so it just makes me happy that my nipples look right back at me. It makes me smile

Sending good vibes and positivity to all you ladies at all stages of your boobie journey!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1hummingbird For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2011, 09:57 AM
Worth every penny.

just~for~me is on a distinguished road
Awesome, I am so glad to hear your update. Take care!
Old 06-11-2011, 05:16 AM

maybeboobes2 is on a distinguished road
Wow, I just read through all the posts. Looks like I will be getting a lift with implants and the lollypop scar so was great to see what everyone had to say. I have also decided that I would rather the scars then what I have now so bring it on...

You do look amazing and If I look that great in a bra I will be happy.
Glad your smiling.
Old 06-12-2011, 11:57 PM

Scat21a is on a distinguished road
Thanks all who contributed to this thread... I have just read from start to finish and there is so much truth and hope in what is being said. There is no place for self pity especially where we have the means of improving out lot. Thanks to all of you who are inspirational in showing the rat of us ( me ESP!) what fantastic results are possible with a little courage.
Old 06-13-2011, 09:33 PM
mcw

mcw is on a distinguished road
Hummingbird,

I just want to warn you...the scars do get a little worse. I went in around 1 month post op with pencil thin light scars and my PS told me they are going to get thicker and redder before they disappear to where they will be forever. I'm at 2 months now and my under (bottom part of the anchor) is thicker and redder.

Just trying to get you informed so you dont have a panic attack.
Old 06-14-2011, 04:09 PM
they don't look that big in person

butterfly563 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by mcw View Post
Hummingbird,

I just want to warn you...the scars do get a little worse. I went in around 1 month post op with pencil thin light scars and my PS told me they are going to get thicker and redder before they disappear to where they will be forever. I'm at 2 months now and my under (bottom part of the anchor) is thicker and redder.

Just trying to get you informed so you dont have a panic attack.
it's things like this that help so much to read ahead of time.

getting my anchor lift and implants in 2 weeks and getting a little nervous
Old 06-14-2011, 07:16 PM
mcw

mcw is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by butterfly563 View Post
it's things like this that help so much to read ahead of time.

getting my anchor lift and implants in 2 weeks and getting a little nervous
I'm glad I could help, if even a little. Just be prepared that no matter how much knowledge you have, seeing the changes in your body is crazy. I thought I had it all together, but I didn't. Definitely went through the booby blues and my DH thought I was crazy.

So excited for your surgery right around the corner!! It will be worth it in the end
Reply Subscribe