Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Has anyone had the Benelli lift?

Old 06-23-2007, 04:34 PM

abetterme is on a distinguished road
Has anyone had the Benelli lift?

Hi there. I was told at my last consult that I don't need a lift, but the PS recommended that I consider getting a Benelli lift just to reduce the little sagging I have for an overall better result.

Could the ladies who have had this explain it a bit more (from a patient's point of view) and if it affected your "sensation" afterward. I am afraid of losing nipple sensation (TMI), but I know that can happen with any incision. It's just one of the risks having a BA. I will also be scouring the board for previous posts for info, but thought I would put this out there.

Thanks so much in advance... any info is really appreciated!
Jenn

(Did I post this in the right place? If not, sorry )

Last edited by abetterme; 06-23-2007 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Post location
Old 06-23-2007, 04:52 PM

CAINAZ will become famous soon enough
I had the benelli lift and I am very pleased with my results. I didn't lose any sensation in my nipples. I have a scar all the way around my areola. It is still healing, but it fades more and more everyday. My PS also reduced the size of my areolas, which I am very pleased with. I hated the size of areolas before.

You will be restricted longer when you have a BL in addition to your BA. I had to wait 6 weeks to start exercising again and I couldn't lift, push or pull anything heavier than 5 pounds for 4 weeks. It was a bit trying at times, but totally worth it in the end. My Dh and my 2 older kids were really good about helping me lift things and lifting my 3 year old so I didn't have to.

I'd recommend it if you have sagging that needs to be fixed.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CAINAZ For This Useful Post: