Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Does loose skin = need for lift?

Reply Subscribe
Old 07-03-2011, 04:46 PM

Jessie86 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by MonkeyWrangler View Post
It really sounds to me like you're going to need a lift, based on how large you are starting out (D/DD, right?) Once you lose the weight (and probably a little already), you're going to see some serious sag because boobies are all fat and when you lose weight, you almost always lose it their first. I would recommend just gearing up for a lift and then if your PS tells you you don't need one, then it's just a bonus! But I've read on many PS's sites that you should almost NEVER use a larger size to substitute for a lift.

Good luck to you and I hope you get everything you want!!
Thanks monkey wrangler, I think you are right, just got to see what happens as I lose this weight, but I should prepare myself for a lift, as long as my new boobies look fantastic in the end I guess it doesn't matter, will take your advice thanks
Old 07-03-2011, 07:49 PM

diorbunny is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Scat21a View Post
Question: does loose skin necessarily equal the need for a lift, or is is more internal?
I just had surgery and this is what they did. I have some loose skin from weight loss and since my nipples weren't too low, he said if I let him go through the areola (I wanted crease) he could do like a cheat lift and just take off some extra skin without doing a "lift". I was very hesitant but agreed because he said the loose skin could hang off of the implant and then I would need a lift. Another surgery no thanks! I have pre-op pics up if you wanna check them out
Old 07-14-2011, 09:41 AM

lostmyboobies is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by diorbunny View Post
I just had surgery and this is what they did. I have some loose skin from weight loss and since my nipples weren't too low, he said if I let him go through the areola (I wanted crease) he could do like a cheat lift and just take off some extra skin without doing a "lift". I was very hesitant but agreed because he said the loose skin could hang off of the implant and then I would need a lift. Another surgery no thanks! I have pre-op pics up if you wanna check them out
That was nice of him! Did he do it for free?
Reply Subscribe