Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Do you fluff after a full anchor lift?

Old 06-08-2011, 02:05 AM
Kaz

Kaz will become famous soon enough
Do you fluff after a full anchor lift?

I know this was covered in another thread somewhat but I wanted to be really specific and ask other anchor lift ladies this question:

After my full anchor lift I have NO loose skin, it is tight and my boobs are up, perky and in a perfect position. They are tight enough right now though that I cant even push them together to make a cleavage.

Will they relax? If the skin has been removed - is there anything there that CAN relax? Is that a stupid question?

I would like to think they will relax a little so that I can push them together, they can fluff etc?

What do you think?
The Following User Says Thank You to Kaz For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2011, 10:49 AM
Finally...celebrating my one year BOOBIVERSARY!!

WantzBigger is on a distinguished road
You will definitely fluff. The chest muscles will relax, and the implant will soften. Mine were high and square, so it took about 5 months to fluff. I could tell when it started because the part under my nipple started filling out more.

I sent you a FR. I have progression albums, and you can see on mine when they started to fluff. My skin was real tight after my BA, so I completely understand your comment about nowhere to go. I started taking a Vitamin E supplement daily. I am not sure if that is what did it, but they are really soft now. They feel like real boobs 11 months out, and not like the bolt-on squareboobs I had at the beginning.

HTH!
The Following User Says Thank You to WantzBigger For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2011, 01:44 PM

dmomma is on a distinguished road
My PS said they will D&F even with my full anchor lift.
The Following User Says Thank You to dmomma For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2011, 05:40 PM

Scat21a is on a distinguished road
I think (hope) that fluffing is caused by the chest muscle relaxing and letting the implant settle into a more natural position / projection. This should be the case regardless of whether the skin is tight or not.
Old 06-09-2011, 12:43 AM

AKADrea will become famous soon enough
Good to know ladies! I'm just starting my research and I'm looking at a lift with implants.
Old 06-09-2011, 01:19 AM
Kaz

Kaz will become famous soon enough
Thanks ladies - I was hoping this would be the case. The waiting part is sooooo frustating, I was never really known for my patience

I have been happy with where they sit on me since day one (not too high, just in a lovely and natural position) but it would be nice if they fluffed and got a bit bigger (and softer)

@wantzbigger - I didnt get the FR so I sent you one (unless I am being thick, which is entirely possible).

I HEART this website and my boobie sisters. My "real world" friends and family are sooooo bored with my boobie obsession.

Old 06-09-2011, 07:13 PM
"Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride"

hairgirl will become famous soon enough
yes they do, mine looked the best after 6months.
Old 06-18-2011, 09:35 AM

asachs1034 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

im 16 days out and my left breast is high and hard..... my right breast is already soft and the implant has moved down, i can push it in and up when i press on it near my armpit... is this bad??? Total newbie, obviously!
Old 06-18-2011, 09:58 AM

Cute-N-Sassy is on a distinguished road
Mine didn't drop, but they fluffed and got softer.. Just hit three months post and they are soft yet firm and look fabulous!! Just a slight scar still visible..